Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects IV: Light of Ashla

For the next expansion for Age of Chaos, I'll be focusing on the light sided things of Chaos, especially the prominent Jedi factions, individuals, etc. that have been created on the board even from the very beginning such as the first Galactic Republic. If you are interested in being part of the next expansion in some way, please link bios, Jedi/lightsider affiliated companies, locations, organizations, technology, artifacts, and so on. I'll probably start working on the cards in a few weeks since I just finished Industrial Politics, but I want to get the list started now.

Circle of the Light Hand: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/circle-of-the-light-hand.119651/

Mysterious ancient Jedi world Qi-Ko:

Tiland: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/tiland-kortun.26423/

Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo is among the Jedi-est of Jedi I've written with, always trying to de-escalate and find peaceful solutions but not afraid to fight when the situation requires it. Viers Connory Viers Connory is trying to go down that same path, and has had some really well-written struggles along the way. Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina is a great foil to them both, leaning more on the "destroy evil" part of being a Jedi. Maybe a lil too much.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze and Yula Perl Yula Perl are my favorite Jedi couple, and both great characters.

Romi Jade Romi Jade and her Jakku Jedi Enclave were early foes of the Maw, and made quite an impression when she gave herself up as a hostage in order to prevent further carnage among the innocent.

Lots of other great Jedi, those are just a few my characters have interacted with.

Elle Mors

E
You used me in your uh, I think it was the Csilla one, but I'm open to showing up here again. Definitely a Jedi of the unaffiliated kind. Bio is to the left, but here's a link if you're reading this on mobile. If you want my pic again just dm me, the avatar I'm using is only temporary for the event and I spent a few hours on another one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom