Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

John Locke John Locke One more thing for that station. We're gonna need about 650ish of your legionaire combat droids to augment security forces on board the station. Thank you kindly.
Mr. John Locke John Locke gonna add another request in with this order, which is going to be the manufacturing facilities you can spare to get a new star fighter line into production. If you have any questions on the model, I'll direct you to Metus's office, thank you kindly.

Good Morning The Monster The Monster

I am happy to approve your request for the purchase of the legionnaire combat droids to augment security on the station. I am also authorizing you to use my starship production facilities for the creations of your new line of space fighter.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Last edited:
Good Evening Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3

I can confirm that your order of Jackal Sniper Rifles has been confirmed.

I am also happy to inform you that we are indeed working on an updated model that should be available in the store in the near future.

Kind regards

John Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom