Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Leon Amun

The Murderhawke Mandalorian
// Incoming order . . .
// Attn to: John Locke John Locke

// Automated message included . . .

"Message signatory: "The Murderhawke Mandalorian" Leon Hawke. Apologizes for the number of recent purchases and Politely requests the purchase of the Following "

-> One [1] Iounn Retro-Virus

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

Greetings Master John Locke John Locke

I am lost for words as to how it has taken me so long to place an order with you in my quest to seek out the finest communications technology in the galaxy.

To make up for this oversight I wish purchase two units each of the following:
  • Freyja Communications System
  • Loki EWAR System
  • LK O.N.N.
If you could be so kind as to arrange for shipping to my associates on Ession. Local customs agents will clear the shipment upon receiving the pass-phrase 'Valtha'.

Yours faithfully,
Aerarii Tithe

Good Afternoon Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

I am happy to let you know your request has been approved for the purchase of the products listed below.
  • [1] Argonaut-class Pocket Carrier
  • [60] Luna Troop Transport
  • [60] Fang Space Superiority Fighter
  • [60] Jackal Pods
My sales team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange for delivery.

Regards

John Locke

Good Morning Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

After reviewing your request I am happy to approve the sale of the following to yourself.
  • Freyja Communications System
  • Loki EWAR System
  • LK O.N.N.
My sales team will arrange for secure shipping to Ession as per your arrangements.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Hey John Locke John Locke it's Sergei on behalf of Dr. Ryan Alphonse. He says we're gonna need enough Aristaeus Drones, Archimedes Maintenance Droids, and Nano Assemblers to run a large scale Particle Accelerator Station that's currently in development. Since you and Roble Manufacturing will be running the station later on, I'll be handing it off once complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom