Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff LOA for December

This coming December I will be taking a break from my role as Head Admin. In the nearly 7.5 years I've been Admin on SWRP I've not taken an extended LOA from the role and I figured December is a good time.

Therefore during December I will not be handling any direct staff duties aside from the occasional vote.

In my absence Tefka Tefka will be filling my role as Head Admin. May the gods have mercy on you all.

However, I will still be around the site and I will be using this opportunity to try and RP a bit more than I have been for the last few years.

Thank you

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
tenor.gif

*year​

Well earned, Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris . I am sure all the other MFOs echo my sentiments after and wish you well during the holiday season. I will personally be sure not to support a mutiny in your absence...

I thought you were handling Tefka's responsibilities while he was on leave... or is he back?

I mean yeah, I've been doing it for 4 years now.

Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris

Enjoy your overdue vacation. I half expect you to be running Chronicles RP when you come back.

The flaming meme war that will follow will make 2020 look like child’s play.

jk

we’re all stuck here

im dying in a vat in the garage

I'm just taking the LOA to write some great contracts for everyone. :p

I just wanna point out that with Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris taking a break and letting Tefka Tefka fill the space for the time being, its gonna be a PAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAY up in HERE!! WOOT WOOT! THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!!!

Seriously, enjoy it man. I can't say I have ever seen you take an LOA before and this is well earned, well deserved if not overly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom