Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Lifeday Festival - AC/EE junction of Coveway + Oricon

Gwj6gFh.png

Location 2 - The Grand Hall

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Adobe-Post-20211208-2319010-11546514244593642.png

Tags: open

Nearby: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Cedric Grayson Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Millia Brimarch Kahlil Zambrano

Isla chatted a little longer with Ingrid and Heinrich before moving on to talk to other guests at her party, things were flowing smoothly so far. She approached Arcturus Tal Arcturus Tal and spoke to him. "I apologise if I was a little abrupt earlier, my parents caught me a little off guard inviting you and I didn't know how to respond. Welcome to my castle, I hope you are enjoying yourself this evening." she smiled very politely, having no idea what to make of him, the only reference she had was that his uncle knew her father through the NIO military.

"Have you and my father met previously or just your uncle? I recognise the surname from my studies, it would be lovely to compare notes at some point." although she had begun to have some feelings for another man, it wouldn't hurt to explore the option that her parents were trying to present, they had always steered her well in the past.

A little later, after Vyrien Paskal Vyrien Paskal had arrived

"Lord Pascal," Isla said as she spotted and approached the man whom she had spent a significant amount of time on Lur with now. She approached him and kissed him on the cheek, welcoming him "Fashionably late I see, but looking fantastic tonight." she admired his outfit, he did look lovely tonight, he was a naturally very handsome man, but with minimal effort, he could make himself irresistible. "I trust you were nothing but polite to my lovely staff?" she gave him a knowing look out of the top of her eyes. He could be a grump sometimes and wasn't always as sweet as she was too them.

"So? How do you like my dress? Its the one I told you about I had is specially made." she gave him a flirtatious smile before putting her hand onto his bicep and leaning in to speak more privately. "I took your suggestion you know, about how not to let my underwear ruin the lines of my dress." she raised her eyebrows and wriggled her hips suggestively as she pulled away and beckoned him to dance. The floor was already filling with other people dancing and she did not want to miss out.

5m5qOKV.png

Last edited:

Objective 1: The Frozen Lake
FWRqHPd.gif
Equipment: Attire
Tags: Hanaya Enzar Hanaya Enzar

A flower. Hanaya said it again, and every time she heard it, it made Zolasha want to just bury her face into a snowbank. Being called 'my little flower' was more than she could bare, though she wouldn't dare ask the Goddess to cease calling her such a thing. "Your words bring me warmth Goddess, for which I do not feel myself worthy." She smiled slightly, and attempted to hide behind a hand gesture. It failed utterly, and the command of her Goddess to join with the Talz musicians only showed that. Filled with uncertainty, dancing to music unfamiliar to her, Zolasha was no where near as elegant as Hanaya presented herself as.

Stumbling over her own feet, and nearly knocking into her fellow dance partner, Zolasha began to question if dancing was even her forte, or if this was yet another skill she would have to learn how to master.

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Tags: Cedric Grayson, Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich smiled as Ingrid spoke of his friend Eina. Though many within the ranks of the Crusade didn't trust the Empress's motives, the one thing Heinrich felt he could trust was her care for her daughter.

"Eina is a true friend, and has certainly found a home with us."

He let out a deep breath, the nerves beginning to wane as he felt himself easing into the comfort provided by Castle Draellix. The rest of the Crusade could say what they wished of the Empire, but for tonight, Heinrich felt that he was among friends. Life Day celebrations transcended national borders, and in the such a wild and turbulent galaxy, such celebrations had to be relished before they faded away into the constant stream of chaos.

With Ingrid's response to the toast, Heinrich downed the remainder of his drink, placing the empty glass on the tray of a passing servant. Shooting a look over to Eina and Cedric, Heinrich listened intently as the empress asked the favor of him.

"I will gladly do what I can, though I'm sure I don't have to tell you that I can't promise that she'll always adhere to that advice. Eina is a caring being, to such an extent that she may struggle with holding that back, at times. In those moments, I can only promise that I will do my best to keep her safe."

He felt that even then, he wouldn't truly be able to keep that promise. His failure to help Eina on the cursed planet of Wgah'nagl was a sign of his struggle to protect his fellow crusaders in such trying moments. Nevertheless, he would do everything he could to keep that promise. To Heinrich, failure was no longer an option.

5m5qOKV.png

Still going, despite everything.
Pi5X4Ll.gif

Objective: Don't tread on Sil's feet
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

Taking to the dance floor, Arturo let the mood take him. The chance to kickback and relax properly wasn't something that happened often, but when it did, the Director
always tried to make the most of it. He couldn't decide whether Sil had the same problem or not. Most of the time, the twi'lek came across as... How to put it? Cheerfully optimistic. Not that he never had reason to be cheerful. Or optimistic. On the contrary, right now, he felt a little bit of both.

Evidently he wasn't the only one.

Ceding control of the dance to his partner, Arturo followed along as best he could. Slow, formal dances had never really been his style, but he had learnt a thing or two in his time with the Empire. Like where to place your feet so you didn't trip your partner. And how to make your partner feel like they were all that mattered in your eyes. Given the nature of the dance, the latter was easy to accomplish. The former? Yeah... Not so much.

Maintaining eye contact with Sil, Arturo smiled to himself as she asked him a question. Questions. "I don't normally answer when people ask me things like that, Sil, but... since it's you." Letting the smile fade, Arturo led the twi'lek through a turn, another. Buying himself time. To think. To decide what to say and what not to. And to decide how much he trusted Sil.

As it so happened, that was quite a bit.

"There's no easy answer that I can give that might sate your curiosity. I guess-... I guess I just stuck out." Yeah. Yeah, that was totally it. But why? "I kept my word where I could, and broke it when I had to. I killed the right people for the right reasons. Or at least they felt right at the time." Pausing, Arturo shrugged mid-step. "I prided myself on being competent, and I never tried to climb too high. Ambition's good, but I learnt that power breeds as much hatred as it does respect, and I didn't want any of that. Not back then." Another shrug, another spin.

"Figure that's why Broka gave me the gig. Ingrid, too. They saw me for what I was." A competent fool, a loyal lapdog. A man without ambition. Was that who he was? Some days it sure felt like it.

Shaking his head, Arturo did his best to suppress those thoughts. No good would come of addressing them, he knew; it wouldn't do him any good to leave them, either. Another time, he told himself. There was always another time. "What of you, Sil?" Arturo asked instead, blinking away the pain of his past whilst changing the subject. "Can't have been easy, changing your fortunes like you have."

FWRqHPd.gif

Objective: Be festive and enjoy what's on offer
Outfit: Knitted Coat
Weapons: None
Tags: Salis Salis

98-985127_antique-banner-png-transparent-red-ribbon-banner.png

Tovald listened closely as this was very interesting, he couldn't quite picture Corporations in trenchcoats all that well. But he understood the metaphor. The lure of credits pulled sentient from all walks of life. With how much or little work is out there, few have stable jobs or jobs that get less and less engaging and more of a droid routine of wake, work, sleep cycle.

He had been tempted to get a desk job at one point to get extra credits to send back home for his family. But it would just be a job that needs doing rather than one he enjoys, which is why he joined the Guild and helped in the EE's campaigns. But a few he had skipped as he needed to visit family and take some time for himself.

Salis hit the nail on the head about politics, they are through misdirection able to hold their voters or citizens in some structure because the alternative is a full-on revolt in which no one wins. Tovald was not politically minded to know exactly what they get up to, but he is streetwise to realise something is not right, even if he could not put his finger on it.

Clan leaders can be very similar in their methods. Soon the conversation shifted to him and what he does for a living, Tovald is very candid about what he does. So he had no issue in telling Salis about it, not one.

<"I am a Mercenary, Bounty Hunter and a Gun for Hire all rolled into one."> He replies, after a brief pause. <"If the EE needs extra warriors, I am their guy.">

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani
Stardust leaned into "ivy" a grin formed upon her face and a fire kit in her eyes as she stared her down

I've crossed fields of hell, I've been to the nether and back, I've fought armies single handedly...whatever you do wont bring me down

Then there was a wink to show she was playing as she chuckled and leaned back

you've no worries, if I was worried I'd of done something already

Now then, stardust nodded to her and felt the force flow through her, it was odd given she had the ring on, but that concern went away quickly as she watched the woman before he become a absolutely different person. Rather then say worry or concern the fire in her eyes grew as did her interest in this woman. The two dancing around as her eyes followed then mist each time her grasp leaving her then reconnecting to see the woman beneath was just so alluring that when the two reconnected stardust couldn't help a smile

I think you've made a mistake showing me you~ I don't know if I could look at ivy now and be as interested as I am now

She spun around the two and pulled asaaj close to her hand on her back as stardust stared down as she leaned in to keep their conversation private

to know I've a dathomiri woman in my hands not just any but a witch I suspect? My nights just got more interesting now~ seems I made a good choice to come out

There was a chuckle as she leaned back so they could dance once more

perhaps after this song let's head outside yes? You likely know of me but I feel like being showy

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Pi5X4Ll.gif
Objective II.: Have fun
Equipment: Attire || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust
dRUm20K.png
[ Christmas Truce ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"I know, and I'm very happy about that!" she said softly and honestly.

Ingrid was really glad that Eina finally survived her torments and Geiseric was able to save her. In fact, it was good to be able to call more places as her home. To make friends went much easier to her daughter than to her. She hoped she would face less betrayal, as she did. If that were the case, she could have a really happy life.

She chuckled softly at Heinrich's words; yes, she could very well imagine that. Eina, like Adrian, inherited all the stubbornness of her and Adrian. And they were both quite stubborn. Eina at least escaped from the paranoia part, but the Valkyrja's younger brother inherited it from both parents as well. She looked at the man and a very faint smile appeared on her lips, maternal, caring; a smile that was not even for the man, but rather for words and thought.

"I know she's too stubborn." she agreed with Heinrich. "I don’t want you to feel her or my request like a burden, but I also don’t want a situation like the one that happened after the ball to happen again. Although I know Lord Geiseric has learned his lesson about her and will not make the same mistake again as he did then. But still, I worry about her. I know her birth was unusual, but I still consider her as my daughter, and she is important to me. Yes, I heard the rumours, but I am able to feel emotions and I am not made of ice or iron. Well, not all the time."

She was actually amazed that her daughter had only caused one Force storm then and no major disaster. She had the power to do so. She watched Cedric and her daughter for a few more moments; she hoped Eina would never find out that she had previously wanted the girl to be the Kaiser's wife. She deserved to be happy on the side of her knight. When one of the waiters passed them, Ingrid put her glass on the tray and didn't take another drink.

"Do you have a mood to dance?" she asked with a smile, turning to the man.

With a smile on her face and lips, she looked much more like a "living person" than an inaccessible marble statue. If the man says no, she will also accept it and will not force it. Anyway, whatever the answer is, while dancing or just continuing the conversation while they are standing in the ballroom, Ingrid asks the man another question.

"Ever since I first met Lord Grayson, I’ve been trying to learn more about the Jedi who follow Ashla. To tell you the truth, I find it interesting that while most Jedi call themselves peacekeepers, they try to avoid war… you are exactly the opposite. Ashla is the epitome of the Light Side, or she is the Light Side, yet you are seeking for fights, wars. Why? Oh, and I hope you don't mind me asking you about theology and philosophy on an evening like this, Lord Heinrich!"

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

FWRqHPd.gif

Objective: Doing things...
Equipment:
dress made of Shell_spider_silk.
Cup of Nether's hottest Grogg.
Tags: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a

She smiled and leaned back chuckling at his answer to occupation, "Well well, I used to do that. I'll try to avoid talking 'business' if it bothers you though. Mercenary and bounty hunting work was...interesting to say the least. I was more mercenary than hunter, most of the time. Good work, good money, and better job choices depending on if you work with a company or by yourself. A lot seem to prefer the latter these days, like I did." That was an interesting life indeed, free, in a way. Freer than her position now. She was still considering finding a way to remove herself from it, but then she'd have to fall back on mercenary work. And while indeed freer, could also put more risk for her children were one to find them. Roxsie wasn't likely to take her place, she was too upfront. Even more than Salis. Her droid maybe...if they'd accept that even.

"Probably harder on retirement though. Depending on your prices, and if you expect or intend to retire. Really the advantage of the military, they typically pay for your costs and thus most of your money just goes to you. Not that I'm telling you to join. Just why I'm still in it, though, I also suspect I'll get myself killed before I retire."

Quite talkative, maybe a little more than she should. But what were they going to do about it? She was here for entertainment, and her carefulness with her own life had indeed waned. She'd never really feared death. So it wasn't much surprise it would happen eventually. "Not to pry too hard, but why choose that life? Just a job like it is for some? For me it was just cause...well I like to fight. And I generally do what I like. But a lot of people have different values, the fight is my goal, for others it's money, or the cause, or whatever. Don't worry if you don't want to answer, but I won't judge you...well, not too harshly anyway."

Lady Hanaya Enzar

Queen of Codru Secundus

CEO of Archangel Manufactorum

Adobe-Post-20211209-2247170-9219582111796433.png

Location 1 - The Frozen Lake

FWRqHPd.gif

Tags: Zolasha Tyrin Zolasha Tyrin

Hanaya laughed at the obvious discomfort of her friends "Don't they dance on your planet? You're thinking about it to much, just shake your hips and your arms to the beat." She danced near the Talz with a carefree motion, then she stopped and had a thought, why tell when she could show? She said something to the Talz in Codru Ji and the two strange creatures spoke to each other before th music changed into more of a Christmas waltz.

"come here, let me lead you." Hanaya grasped one of Zolasha's hands with hers whilst placing Zolashas other hand on her shoulder. Hanaya's other upper arm went around her back and both of her lower arms on her partner's hips. She led Zolasha in a waltz around the table as the Talz playing. She looked closely at Zolasha, hoping she was enjoying herself. She was an exceptionally beautiful woman and a part of Hanaya wondered if there was anything more to their friendship. She shook it out of her head, Zol had given no indication she felt like that, Hanaya was just letting the festive mood and the alcohol get the best of her.

She pulled her in close to her and continued the dance, before spinning her out across the floor allowing her dress to whirl around. Another dancer Caught Zolasha and continued the waltz whilst Hanaya danced with another partner who had been handed to her. She wondered how Zol felt right now, Hanaya felt the teeniest tiniest bit of jealousy as the other dancer also seemed to enjoy leading the flower girl, but that was the dance. The tune carried on and the Talz naturally increased the tempo and volume as the whole bar became embroiled in a Christmas waltz, the outer circle was mostly met and a few women, whilst the inner circle was mostly women being whirled around from partner to partner as the music dictated. Eventually Zolasha was returned to Hanaya and she was relieved, "how are you enjoying lifeday my little flower?" she looked Zolasha in the eyes before leaning in and kissing her gently on the lips, nothing too much, just a soft connection, lingering just a fraction longer than a kiss between friends might. She blushed and pulled away, suddenly desperately self conscious and hoping the ground would swallow her.

Loadout

Wearing this

Tags:
Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Location 2 - The Grand Hall
Pi5X4Ll.gif

7vaczpzvua3ypzvv.jpg
"Well let's hope it was a good mistake then, showing you the nightsister hiding underneath Ivy's pretty but uninteresting exterior" Asaaj was proud of who she was and loved that she could share it with her dance partner, the fact that she also clearly liked what she saw made her very happy. They danced to the end of the song, with Asaaj standing in front of Star, it was true, she had heard if her, not a great deal of specifics as there were many many people in the Empire, but she had snippets of her firey personality to work with.

"That sounds lovely, a little fresh air and privacy would be nice," she eyed up Star's long green exposed leg protruding from her red dress. "let's hope someone has a few tricks to keep us warm then, lead the way." she gave Stardust grin wondering what she planned and knowing there was a fire about this woman. She too was very pleased she had decided to take a chance on partying with the Crusaders, had she not come she wouldn't now be walking out onto the terrace with her very interesting dance partner.

As she walked out she spotted Arturo Braga Arturo Braga dancing with Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera and managed to catch his eye. Asaaj suspected he already mostly recognised her and blew him a little kiss along with a gentle wink from behind his dance partner's back. He looked like he had found himself very nice looking lady tonight and was thoroughly enjoying himself too.

Asaaj was a little cold as they approached the door, without full access to her powers she couldn't protect herself, there were fires nearby for the benefit of the patrons. She looped her arm into Stardust's as they walked, pulling her close for a little body warmth, but also so she could stay as the nightsister for Star, whilst everyone else saw Ivy.

Their dresses trailed behind them as they walked out. It was a cloudless night and the stats shone brightly above them, the sound see the twinkling of lights that were likely warships, including her own in orbit above the planet.

"So where are we headed?"

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
Pi5X4Ll.gif
Objective IV: Have fun with Arturo
Equipment: Attire | Attire || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Closed
kyMYUQz.png
[ Christmas Medley ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"You say this as if you should be afraid that I'm abusing the information you would say." I smiled and then continued softly. "I don’t want to hurt you, and I didn’t even look for it, even though I had the resources. I want to hear about you from you, not from the files."

I said honestly, I only checked the most basic things I always look for when working with someone. But this is general information about where they work, where they worked, and whether they are on a bounty list somewhere. Nothing personal, nothing delicate. That's all. In the meantime, I spun one according to the dance, then came back to Arturo again.

As we danced, I listened intently to what he had to say about why and how. To tell the truth, it never bothers me if someone is not very ambitious, but only performs their duties properly and ready to serve. I have found them to be much more reliable. Before I could speak, another spin ensued. When I faced him again, I spoke. I pretended not to notice inappropriate shrugs.

"I don’t think there is any problem with that, if you’re not too ambitious. It makes you more reliable for work. I think that's why the snail nominated you. But I doubt this with the Empress. If I may say so, I don’t like her company, I’m glad I don’t have to meet her too often. It's like she's seeing your soul." I shivered. At least that was my experience with her, fortunately we did not meet too many times. "I think you got it because she trusts you and because you are best suited for the job."

Another smile while I still looked into his eyes. And finally, I got the question back. After all, we're still in the dating phase, aren't we? So, I really have to expect that if I ask a question, I’ll get the same thing back. Or if he asks, I will ask the same.

"I?” I asked back. "I was in the right place at the right time. I mentioned that I had been a slave for a long time, the man made the mistake of wanting to use me as an assassin and trained me. I killed him to be free. I ran after this, never looking back, for quite some time to see if his friends would show up and try to kill me. That's when I changed my name. However, no one came after me, no one wanted to kill me because of his death. I met a man during a bounty hunt, the same target, we obstructed each other. He saw something in me and started to patronise me. He is a member of the Clan Cadera, so I got in touch with their Mandalorians. He introduced me to Lady Orchid, the former. The lady saw something in me that I had never seen before. She embraced me and started to teach me. She became my mother instead of my mother when she died, I inherited the House Orchid from her. I just hope I grow up to her legacy one day. After he died, I decided to accept my friend's offer and become Mandalorian. "[/ Color] I laughed for a moment. "Looks like you're the more competent person out of the two of us, I'm just the lucky one."

1FgpkWL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Objective 1: The Frozen Lake
FWRqHPd.gif
Equipment: Attire
Tags: Hanaya Enzar Hanaya Enzar

Zolasha had done dancing on her world, but this sort of dance was not the same she was accommodated to. Her people did spiritual dances around fires, not this sort of formal prancing around. The Goddess teased her, and the advice that was given was not much help to the woman. It wasn't until they were paired together that things seemed to come together. Hanaya's hands were upon her, and the Zelosian felt herself to be at the mercy of the four armed woman. Eyes locked onto Hanaya, her hands awkwardly set upon the woman's shoulders. She felt like a child again, being shown something she couldn't wrap her mind around.

She had seen natural beauty before, but it had always been of planets, flora, animal life. With only one exception, and that had been Hanaya. When the woman had found her after the crash, she had the first realization of such beauty. Now, in the embrace of the woman once more, she rediscovered that sensation. Hanaya was lovely, and for all the power that Zolasha felt she had, she realized just how powerless she was standing before her.

In spite of her own shock, she managed to find her feet, even moving with a bit of grace as she was lead about by her goddess. It was then that the she recalled the effects of chocolate on her race, and the fact she had consumed a great quantity of the substance before hand. Given her plant like biology, sugar reacted to the body of Zelosians much like alcohol; though to far more devastating effect.

As she was drawn close to Hanaya, she found herself hugging the woman tightly, whispering softly to her as they were ever so close. "Goddess, once again, I'm at your mercy." She felt her heart beating like a drum, and it continued to do so until the pair separated.

Being apart from Hanaya, she once again felt herself slump. The warmth and wonder she felt faded, but did not disappear from her mind. She continued the dance of course, but Zolasha's mind remained on the thoughts of her goddess, and how such proximity made her feel.

The waltz went on of course, and soon, the pair were rejoined. Once again being within reach of Hanaya, Zolasha felt the sensation sweeping over her once more. Her cheeks flushed, and her eyes lingered on the ever encouraging form of Hanaya. "Yes Goddess, I find this enjoyable." It was then she realized the gaze of the goddess was upon her, and more so that Hanaya moved towards her. There was a gleaming in her eyes this time, and one that Zolasha was familiar with; longing. She swallowed, trying to distinguish if her feelings were brought on by the consumption of sugar, or the closeness of the goddess. Both lines of thought lead to the same outcome, as Zolasha felt lips upon her own, and all time seemed to halt. Air caught in her throat, and for a brief moment, she almost thought she was back home. As Hanaya withdrew her kiss, a teary eyed Zolasha looked upon her. The Zelosian's arms locked against the midriff of Hanaya, and her head rested on the shoulder of the woman. "Why does your company save me from my solitude, goddess? Why do I tremble from the mere thought of your touch?" She whispered, closing her eyes and hoping that she would just be held in the arms of the queen.

She had never before been kissed, and most certainly not held in this manner. It was for this reason she was brought to tears, for as nice as the sensation was, just too like her home, she feared it to be a fleeting thing.

Last edited:
Pi5X4Ll.gif

Objective: Dance the night away
Writing with: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

Struggling to keep the amusement from his face, it wasn't long before Arturo found himself breaking into laughter. A few among the crowd shot annoyed looks his way, but the mercenary couldn't have cared less. Controlling himself, Arturo looked into Sil's eyes with renewed warmth. The fact that she suspected Ingrid capable of reading minds came as no great surprise to the mercenary. Indeed, he had begun to suspect as much himself.

"I hope you're right. I hope the Empress does trust me. I certainly trust her." After all they'd been through together, how could he not? Glancing over Sil's shoulder, Arturo was surprised to see Blondie again. It seemed her night had taken a turn for the better, too. Funny... The more he watched her, the more he began to feel like he knew her.

It wasn't until she turned to look him in the eye that the puzzle pieces slid together. You sly devil, Arturo thought with a grin, his eyes widening momentarily as Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani blew him a kiss from behind Sil's back. The wink that followed was enough to get him shaking his head in disbelief. And she'd even managed to bag herself Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae . How in the seven hells had she achieved that?

Getting his thoughts under control, Arturo returned her wink with one of his own. Sil's soft voice helped bring him back to the moment.

"Lucky? Maybe. As to your competency, well, I don't think I've ever questioned you in that regard." Smiling, Arturo stepped a touch closer, taking Sil in his arms as they began to revolve in a slow circle, the tempo slowing with them. "Probably not the first one to tell you this, Sil, but I reckon this Lady Orchid would be mighty proud of what you've achieved. Not many could survive what you have." Not wanting the mood to take on a somber cast, Arturo pressed on. "Think she'd approve of your fashion sense, too. Truly impeccable. Got half the room starstruck."

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Tags: Cedric Grayson, Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich returned the smile as the empress spoke. It was clear that Eina was a bright light wherever she went, a true example for all of the crusaders to follow. Too pure for this world indeed.

"Yes. In truth, we all learned from it. Failure is a great teacher, and we had our fair share of lessons while trying to help Eina."

Another smile, this time a holding a slight hint of sarcasm.

"Oh? I thought it was all ice and iron when it came to you."

It was a friendly jab, as Ingrid had certainly been known to be a rather distant and calculating individual. Tonight had shown a different side of the Empress, however. One that likely few had seen while encountering her off-world. As she offered him to dance, he took her by the hand.

"I'd be glad to."

Leading to the dancefloor, they joined the others already there, falling into the festivities as they danced their way across the floor. It had been some time since Heinrich had danced, but having spent many years among the upper echelons of society, he found the moves coming back to him as naturally as if he never missed a day. He grew curious as to the Empress's next question. It felt strange that she would be interested in the finer points of Ashlan beliefs, but he would not refuse her the knowledge.

"I don't mind at all. I know that many perceive us to be warmongers and zealots, but in truth, there is much more to it."

They continued their dance as he spoke, and Heinrich offered another smile.

"You see, the Jedi have tried to maintain peace in the galaxy for thousands of years, and in doing so, they walk a line that is unnecessary in an effort to appease whatever government they serve. They seek to eliminate darkness, but fail to do what is necessary to see it done. We have no such misgivings, which is what brings us to war."

Another few steps and movements followed as Heinrich continued to follow the music.

"That being said, we don't actively seek violence. The darkness is a sickness, and we would prefer to cure those that suffer from it's symptoms. Unfortunately, there are those that are simply too far gone to be cured. For those individuals, we can only offer them the mercy of death, as it is better to not live at all, than to suffer the blight of the Bogan. One could almost consider it an attempt to quarantine a virus, rather than waging war."

Heinrich was unsure as to how much of it the Empress would understand. He had grown quite used to the impressions others had of the Crusade since they began their quest to eliminate the Bogan. But perhaps he would be proven wrong.

5m5qOKV.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Pi5X4Ll.gif
Objective II.: Have fun
Equipment: Attire || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust
dRUm20K.png
[ Christmas Truce ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"That planet; I have only heard of it or read it in scientific journals… one of the places in the Galaxy that teaches us humility. It reminds us that there is always a larger power that we cannot change." she thought for a moment.

She had already told Lord Geiseric earlier that she did not blame them for not being able to save Eina at the time. That place was not the place where light could ever triumph. The reading was a bit of a lie, she was on that planet years ago as part of a secret scientific expedition. It wasn’t exactly the world she wanted to go back to. Not even that way that she eats Dark Side energies.

She laughed at Heinrich's words. Eina’s laughter is like a warm summer breeze or just, someone bites into a sweet fruit and suggests happiness, innocence, and pureness. Ingrid was completely different. Hers was like when a lover gently caresses the nape of her chosen one and gently, seductively stroke her fingers along the other’s back, next to their spine. Eina was innocent; Ingrid herself the seductive doom, mystery and excitement. And it wasn't a played laugh, it came from her essence.

"Iron can be hot if it has to! And the ice can be melted sometimes." she answered in a similar style.

Well, the lesser-known half of Ingrid covered a pretty passionate woman. Although this passion was not seen by many because it hid it behind ice and iron; behind the marble mask. Another smile appeared on her lips as Lord Faust accepted the dance. She placed her own hand into the man with a graceful, elegant gesture, then let the knight lead her to the dancefloor. Ingrid was the opposite of the man, moving in the highest circles for many years; she couldn't forget the dance either. However, if she had to, she could take the lead without anyone noticing.

Ingrid listened intently to what the man had said about what she had asked him. She had already seen why her daughter chose them and where their views were similar. Since the Empress hadn't talked to the Ashlans about this before, she had no insight into these issues. She only knew Eina's view.

"They really didn’t succeed, since during the Civil War, they had committed nearly more war crimes and dark things than the Sith. Sometimes I felt like the Sith was fighting the Sith. It was as if they had become what they were fighting against." she said.

She followed the steps in the dance and of course the man as they continued to speak. The red-haired woman nodded at the man's words as he explained further the question.

"Really interesting point of view; I was fortunate to read about the ancient Je’daii views and doctrines that they were looking for balance and thought Ashla and Bogan would fit together perfectly. And there were Force Storms on Tython at the time when the planet's Nexus tipped out of neutrality. I find it interesting that you have chosen only one side of the old Je'daii worldview and worldview and not the whole. Do you know why?" she asked.

She was really curious about that. Ingrid really agreed that it was a disease; although, from the woman's point of view, it was the Light side as well. The Force itself was the disease. So, this is very interesting.

"What about those, in your view, who were created by Bogan’s power? Sith spawns, for example, but are they not Bogan's followers or servants? Or those who cannot exist without Bogan's energies, even though they themselves are not Bogan's followers? Should they also be "quarantined" and destroyed in the name of the goddess?" she asked again.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
Pi5X4Ll.gif
kyMYUQz.png
[ Christmas Medley ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I saw his facial muscles twitch as he struggled. For a few moments, I didn’t know what it wanted to be. Surprise, disgust? Maybe something else he didn't want me to see? Eventually, however, he began to laugh. Would it have been so much fun if I felt bad in the company of the Empress? That I feel like she sees my soul. I know the two of them worked together more than once, probably even before the woman became an empress. In the end, though, I smiled, I couldn't be mad at him.

"I'm glad you find it so much fun that I'm afraid of her." I smiled.

I actually knew what a great assassin she was; I would have been stupid not to be afraid of her. I nodded at his words. Ever since I moved in higher circles, I've learned something…

"She must trust you. I mean, leadership positions tend to be positions of trust as well. Nor would I appoint a person in House Orchid to a higher rank whom I do not trust." I explained, it's true, it was me, but I didn't follow the view that enemies should be kept even closer than friends.

As I watched him all the way, I noticed the next interlude as his eyes widened and he even winked at someone. So, I also looked back over my shoulder, following his gaze at where he might have looked. I even saw the blonde-haired woman and Solus. Well… I think it's awkward. I'm not saying it didn't hurt, but that's life.

"If you want to go after them, feel free to go, I won’t be angry and-" I'll be only disappointed, but it was in the chances that this would be the end.

I wanted to continue that this is just a first date, if you think it doesn’t work, then it happens. However, my voice stopped as he stepped closer because the music was slowing down too. I let him take me in his arms and I put my arms in the right places too, but after the previous scene I looked at him a little confused and tried to smile. I don't need to stay, I failed.

"Thank you, I want to believe that too!" I replied.

After the attire comment, I should have said now that I hope he wears a suit more often in the office, because then I’ll definitely check into it several times then. Because he looked very good in it, he was really masculine and handsome. Or to say something like you can’t come to such a place in Mandalorian armour after all. But now I was unable, as well as to say anything, to the compliment he said about my attire. I think the gaze and wink hit me better than I thought.

"I…" I would have started, but I was unable to say anything.

1FgpkWL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Objective: Make things right. Or die trying don't.
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

"If you want to go after them, feel free to go, I won’t be angry and-"

Frowning down at Sil, Arturo shook his head. Why would he want to go after them when he had Sil right here? It made no sense. "What do you-" He began to say. Understanding struck him in the chest before he could finish his question, driving the breath from his lungs. Oh. Keeping his eyes on Sil's, Arturo struggled to keep the apology -and the guilt from his gaze. Did she believe he would 'flirt' with other when she was stood right here? Shit. Did she believe he would do it if she wasn't?

And here he had thought they were on the same page.

His mistake. No doubt Asaaj had planned this. Or maybe she hadn't, and he had blundered into the mess of his own accord. It wouldn't be the first time. Bad luck and wrong choices were the two things he was most familiar with in the galaxy he called home. Love, on the other hand, was a complete stranger. Lust wasn't, but he had figured out the difference between the two decades ago. This wasn't the latter, though, it played its part. It wasn't the former either.

But he did care for her, cared what she thought of him. They had been through battle together, after all. Spilled blood together, watched each other's backs. And in doing so, they had come to know each other. Bonded by shared struggles.

The look on Sil's face wounded Arturo. Even after his compliment, the look of surprise and disappointment remained. Maybe there was a little anger there, too. He couldn't say for certain. What he could say was that he had made a mistake. Another fool-ass choice in a long list of fool-ass choices. He kept his disappointment in himself hidden, plastering a smile on his face that he knew looked much like the real item. Sil tried to say something, but only managed a single faltering "I". That was bad.

He hadn't intended to slight her, but somehow he had done so. If there were words that could have put this right, he would have spoken them. But there weren't any, least none he could think of. Fortunately for him, actions spoke louder than words.

Leaning in, the world around Arturo seemed to slow and cease as he kissed Silhanna on the lips. Firmly, tenderly. The music -if they were even still playing- faded away into nothingness. The room darkened. Only Sil remained. Yeah, he had made a lot of fool-ass decisions in his life. So what if he made one more?

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Pi5X4Ll.gif
kyMYUQz.png
[ Christmas Medley ]

Perhaps this would have been the best moment for me to say that the whole misunderstanding and let’s just stay with colleagues. Maybe I really should have done this to spare myself from later disappointments and the like. I didn’t really know how it worked; I didn’t do that many times. Especially not with an older man. Maybe I said what I said, when I mentioned the date, because I thought it wasn’t like my own age group? That he understands better what I’ve been through and isn’t trying to take advantage of it?

I did not know. He didn't finish his question either, I think my gaze betrayed the answer. I didn’t want us to stand in awkward silence or dance, but it still happened. Should I turn away and leave without words? No, it wasn't me. Maybe I’m going to go to the counter and pour a glass and pour on him. Or I'll shoot or hit him. Yes, that would have suited me better.

Maybe the battlefield would have been even better, it’s easier to send someone away, or I don’t know. I didn’t expect it to hurt so much either. I was hoping to have luck once in a lifetime. That is, in such a field; I think I’m a careerist because my privacy is in ruins. Oh! In ruins? It doesn't even exist.

I was still looking at him confused and bitter. After my unspoken words, I think I’ve already managed to gather my courage to say, "I think I should go", and really leave him here. To cry? Maybe. At that moment, even that was in the possibilities. I really wanted a date to succeed once. I think that would have been an even better thing if he wanted to see me in bed almost immediately, than this - and I avoided those men.

Come on, Sil, you can do it!

"I should-" I would have started, but I couldn’t finish because Arutro leaned closer and kissed me.

It was a pleasant and warm surprise, I even managed to forget that I was disappointed and maybe even angry at him. Anyway, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, letting everything fade around me and lose into this pleasant and sweet moment…

Maybe, this evening could turn out well…

1FgpkWL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Pi5X4Ll.gif

5m5qOKV.png

8y8lF42.jpg
TAGS: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Open

Aside from the servers circulating the Great Hall, with whom he exchanged his emptied glass for a fresh one, and aside from a gaggle of giggling young maidens viewing the trees with their ever-suffering dates and escorts - altogether offspring of some of the elites that attended the festival - Vyrien was left undisturbed in his own viewing of the conifers until his name was called, rising over the din of conversation and music, causing him to turn to the source of it despite his familiar with its particular inflections and tones. He didn’t need to look to know to whom the voice belonged, but drawn to the vision of her, was he.

“Countess Draellix,” he replied in kind, taking a draw from the second glass of the same liquid as before, and freezing, glass to mouth for a collection of seconds upon her welcome invasion of his space, to plant a soft peck. His eyes half-closed at the feeling of the act, but they were soon fully open; he swallowed, thereafter lowering the glass and peering at its contents - was it the drink making him warm, or…? - while she admired his look, her comments earning her one of his infrequent smiles, a mild upturn of the corners of the mouth, “I might have subtly warned the clowns you have at the door,” he admitted; they were good, responsible men, but with his being a known entity, and all the time he spent around the Countess at her invitation, well… “without uttering a single word, or laying a single finger.”

They had challenged him once weeks prior, out of curiosity and machismo, and learned a valuable lesson in the attempt. He hadn’t drawn his sword then, as much as he hadn’t drawn it on them today… only difference being that it stayed affixed to his hip, this time. They remembered the bruises, he was certain.

"So? How do you like my dress? It’s the one I told you about; I had it specially made."

tumblr_pudkxbY5eV1s6ub5do1_400.gif
He turned to her, the glass in his hand lowering further, and stepped back half-way to get a more complete look, noticing in particular the plunging neckline and golden embroidery, and how the dominant colour complimented her eyes. A queen, short of a crown. He obscured any expression his mouth might have had with another sip before speaking his judgment, but his eyes as he took her in said enough.

It was… “Breathtaking,” …just as it was from a distance, but up close, “You are...” his words became interrupted by her hand on his arm; she closed the space again, face to face, making him aware of her scent as the fleeting kiss to his cheek hadn’t allowed for, her scandalous words slipping in for his ears alone:

"I took your suggestion you know, about how not to let my underwear ruin the lines of my dress."

He blinked rapidly and turned his head slightly, softly clearing his throat as his heart picked up the pace by a small measure at the blatant implication. Perhaps it wasn't the drink, and... breathtaking? That might have been an understatement. His response to her request for his opinion had, after all, resulted in his providing two options.

I... would like to report a murder. Of my sanity.

Here lies Lord Paskal, only mildly mortified to death and otherwise plenty intrigued as to which option she went with as he tossed the remainder of his drink back in one gulp, dispensing of the empty glass on a passing tray when it became clear that she had every intention of making him dance. He let himself be lead onto the dance floor by the look in her eyes that beckoned his feet to move… slowly, deliberately, intentionally, his unrepentant silver gaze fixed on the enchanting yet bewitching woman before him.

“Does my lady, the Countess, desire to give her staff more to gossip about…”

Then it was him closing the distance, taking her hand, pulling her close. They had been just as close, in testing the strength, cunning, and skill of one another but everything about this was different. His voice dropped in volume, but increased in weight and intensity.

“...or is Isla the woman using a crowbar to pry me wide open?”

5m5qOKV.png

Last edited:
Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

if it isnt a good choice it just means some fun to be had, whether it's with you or fending off others

The old twilek didnt have much to fear as is, people knew her power. Knew exactly what she could do in a instant. They so however knew stardust wouldn't do so without proper reasoning...at least stardust hoped so. As the song came to end and the two parted star kept a hand in asaaj to keep the view of that night sister beneath the disguise, eyes alight with flames smirking before she chuckled loudly

oh my dear do not worry, if I dont have the force I have other ways to keep a partner warm

There was a smirk, leading asaaj out onto the terrace as she watched her glance to someone but paid it no mind, stardust herself knew plenty here and maybe asaaj saw someone as well. She did catch glance of Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera dancing with Arturo Braga Arturo Braga and couldn't help a smile, that girl deserved every bit of happiness she could get star was honestly proud of he clan mate

The cold touched her skin, sighing as her breath left in a fog, looking around stardust smiled the fires nearby and stopped them as she turned to face asaaj

right here, the fires nearby will provide me with something I can play with...besides having you of course

She winked and chuckled as she grasped her ring

are you ready for this fiery show ivy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom