Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Lifeday Festival - AC/EE junction of Coveway + Oricon

5m5qOKV.png

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

The humming paused, giving him a warm smile before letting herself laugh a little.

"Well, more along the lines of a Crusader lingering by your side rather than a friend accompanying you." She shrugged. Her hand extended as a flake came down and seemed to linger on her hand. It was real? Or a sensory projection? She didn't wonder about it much longer though as it made her think about their situation.

"Perhaps I am overthinking the situation. I apologize." She admitted finally before bowing her head. Her gaze shifted to him as he mentioned red heads seeming to flock to him.

"Perhaps that says something about your personality. Red heads are often times associated with fire and change. Though also a poor omen by some groups. But I believe that is a perception only shared by the most skeptical." The smile was innocent, but it was a humorous correlation between the situation she found herself in.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Good thing you're a friend then." He flashed a grin, though it was only temporary. A much more nervous expression took over as Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch went on to explain his connection to red heads. "A poor omen? Shame, that. I find them to make the most trustworthy of friends myself." Well, superstitions were all too common back home. Were there any on red heads in Epicanthix culture?

None that he'd come across, but he had been pretty removed from the others. Something to look into at any rate.

"Regardless, don't think too much. This is a party. Get drunk, dance. I'll make sure you don't make too much of a fool of yourself." That he winked at. There was no telling where that line was exactly. But his gaze lifted, scanning the crowd for Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . His height certainly helped the search at least.

"You should have fun."

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
Pi5X4Ll.gif
Objective IV: Have fun with Arturo
Equipment: Attire | Attire || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Closed
kyMYUQz.png
[ Christmas Medley ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

My mug was still half full when I heard a familiar sound from behind me. I immediately turned around and almost smiled when I heard his words. Okay! I think I’m starting to really understand why he hasn’t even invited me on a date yet. Now, for a moment, did it even occur to me that he ever had a date or a girlfriend at all?

I had a feeling it was going to be a very, very long night. Maybe some war and battlefield would have been better for the meeting. It can be less uncomfortable and troublesome. Only if they shoot and try to kill you.

One thing is for sure, he brought his ego with him and didn’t leave it at home. Maybe it would be best if I accidentally poured him the rest of my hot chocolate, or myself? And then I could say I have to leave. I took a deep breath, which fortunately was not visible from the outside. That made me calm down a bit. I still wanted to pour it into his neck, but now I was able to resist the desire much better than at first.

In fact! I was even able to conjure a smile on my face. I was thinking of some evil and striking answers. How should I respond to him? Somehow it hurts him. I set the mug on the table with the remaining hot chocolate and then turned to the man. I put my hand on my hip and looked through it as if I had to consider what it looked like. I also tilted my head a little to the side and then spoke at the end.

"I don't know how I look like, so I can't judge your question, Arturo." I was a little wicked. I may have been a little mischievous, but I wanted a good, not ruined date. Were my expectations and requests too high?

1FgpkWL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Loadout

Wearing this

Tags:
Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Location 2 - The Grand Hall
Pi5X4Ll.gif

7vaczpzvua3ypzvv.jpg
It was a nice party, lots of nobility mingling with each other, the atmosphere was splendid but she felt there needed to be something else, something that would get her blood flowing. Maybe suggesting ritual sacrifice of the locals to the hostess would be to bold a move for today? She laughed as she admired a young man in a server's outfit, she took a pair of Gingerbread men and looked at the other offering, cat themed confectionary? What was the obsession with those ghastly creatures, her skin crawled a little as she thought if them. A man walked past her and glanced at her it was Arturo Braga Arturo Braga did he recognise her? He wasn't a force user so it was unlikely her could be certain, but he also wasn't an idiot and would be aware of disguise tricks most likely. He was loyal to the Empire though, of he made her, it was unlikely to be a problem.

Across the room, another woman caught her eye, a tall green twi'lek woman in a red dress, and with noone to talk to. Maybe an introduction was in order? Asaaj walked over to Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and smiled at her, "Good evening, I'm Ivy, you look like you are a comfortable around these people as me. Your dress is lovely, as is your skin." up closer, the tone of her skin had a lovely contrast against the red of the dress. Asaaj's own dressed flowed around her gently. She was wracking her brain who this person might be? "may I ask your name? You look a little familiar from somewhere but it isn't coming to me."

Still going, despite everything.
Pi5X4Ll.gif

Objective: Wind down, get bullied
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

Grinning, Arturo met Sil's gaze and held it. As much as he liked her, it was hard to forget how unforgiving she could be. Merciless, almost. "Not one to accept a compliment, huh? I understand." Taking a sip of his hot chocolate, the contractor shook his head. Of all the women Arturo had ever known, Sil was by far the most stubborn. In hindsight, it made sense that she had embraced the Mandalorian lifestyle. She had a strong spirit, and a kind soul. And a wicked tongue capable of delivering barbs that stung.

That last one applied mostly to him, alas. Why was that?

"What I meant to say, is that you look good, Sil." It took a lot for Arturo to be genuine, but here he was, being genuine. "It's nice to see you in something other than armor for a change. The only times we seem to meet are when someone needs killing. Or capturing." Or both, if Imperial justice was anything to go by. Raising an eyebrow, Arturo smiled. "I admit, I'm better with blasters than I am words, but I think you get what I'm trying to say." And if she didn't, well, he supposed he would just have to give up.

A lost cause was a lost cause, no matter how you looked at it. Maybe he should have taken his chances with Ingrid. Cold and distant a paymaster there had never been, but at least when she smiled, it was real.

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
Pi5X4Ll.gif
Objective IV: Have fun with Arturo
Equipment: Attire | Attire || OPBC-01m
Writing With: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Closed
kyMYUQz.png
[ Christmas Medley ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"Not when I know the other can do this better." I replied a little sharply.

I looked into his eyes as he smiled and watched me. Feth! I couldn't be angry at him for more than a few moments. In the end, I shook my head and a smile appeared on my lips as well. Sincere smile. In the end, I even nodded contentedly. I really didn’t know if she would like this dress or me in the dress. So when I said I couldn’t judge, it wasn’t completely stubborn.

"Thank you, Arturo!" I said honestly in his words and then continued similarly. "You also look good. Like a real gentleman, a handsome one!" I complimented.

I laughed at his words, we didn’t move many times in the same places and circles; the Galaxy was big. I haven't been near Kalidan many times. Maybe I should go there several times? House Orchid had an administrative office there, mainly for bounty hunting.

"Do you want me to visit Kalidan more often? And you?" I asked with a flirtatious smile. "There is nothing wrong with your words. If you treat them half as well as you do with your firearms, I can’t complain. And I agree, it’s good that we’re finally not just meeting on the battlefield."

I stepped closer to him, if he didn't draw apart from me, I put a kiss on his face and smiled at him.

"And yes, I get what you're trying to say." I answered.

After that, if he let me, I hooked in his arm, as befits a lady in a place like this. If we depart to the ballroom, I'll speak again.

"Apart from work, we don't know much about each other… what do you like to do, what are your hobbies?" I inquired.

1FgpkWL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Gwj6gFh.png

Location 2 - The Grand Hall

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Adobe-Post-20211208-2319010-11546514244593642.png

Tags: open

Nearby: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Isla watched waited, she was pleased to see people mingle and was enjoying the fact that her part was successful and proving popular. She recharged her glass and this deciding to sample the Cat's Paw Cheeses a small selection, arranged by strength on her plate, they smelled divine, she enjoyed unusual cheeses, who didn't really. She delicately eat the cheese and walked throughout the room, smiling and greeting dignitaries as she went. She had to try and avoid the gaze of one of the ambassadors from Bosph, she had been avoiding his repeated communications regarding the Crusade's centralising around Ession. Bosph had done well out of the Crusade, its economy had nearly doubled in size as the capital and now understandably their leaders were concerned. She needed to speak to Pietro Demici Pietro Demici about either assigning an Interior minister to deal with it or just appointing her as Prime Minister as she seemed to be fielding most of the non-faith based issues anyway.

The first person she spotted was Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , it was hard to miss her. In typical style she was wearing an amazing gown that drew the eye. She was a stateswoman that Isla envied in a lot of ways, just the way she could walk in to any room and own it. She was speaking to Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust at the moment. "Lord Faust, Your Highness, it is lovely to see you here, your dress is beautiful, you should tell me which tailor you use to get those flames. How are you faring since Ession?" she looked at Heinrich, she hadn't seen him since he visited, it was a shame as he was a really pleasant man and they got along well. "And to you too, lovely to see you here too. There has been no developments on our previous discussions but it would be good to catch up privately again soon."

She would talk to them for a little while before excusing herself, the were a number of other people she wanted to speak to tonight

5m5qOKV.png

FWRqHPd.gif

Objective: Be festive and enjoy what's on offer
Outfit: Knitted Coat
Weapons: None
Tags: Salis Salis

98-985127_antique-banner-png-transparent-red-ribbon-banner.png

After a major tumble that sent him and two Rodians with him into a snow pile, he decided to get off the ice after helping the Rodians to a bench. Skating was not his strong suit and it shows. As he walked around, he noticed Cats walking around and enjoying the snow. Well, as much as Cats would. He even gave a few ears scritches as he passed by. The hot coca tempted him into one of the stalls, the soreness in his derriere all but forgotten as he held the cup in his hand.

He spent 8 days back on his homeworld with his family, before receiving an invitation to Lifeday, he always responds to invitations, he is many things, but rude is not one of them. Besides, the atmosphere was peaceful and everyone is in such a good mood, no wars, no jobs and no bad attitudes. Well except for the snowball fight losers, they were not so jolly.

Suddenly he noticed a lone figure sitting by herself. Tovald made a beeline towards her and he cleared his throat in an attempt to get the woman's attention. He gestured to the vacant seat.

<"You look lonely, may I join you?">

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson

5m5qOKV.png

The grand hall of Castle Draellix was truly a magnificent sight to behold. Isla had spared no expense with the celebration, having procured a vast array of food and drink to truly make this holiday a memorable one. He had forgone his usual protection on this evening, instead allowing the Holy Guard to their own devices for the day. They had faithfully and endlessly served the cardinal, and they deserved some much needed time off. For now, he only brought two of the Golden Veil as his protection, opting to avoid making a big show of his arrival. Though he was usually one for spectacle, Pietro wished to keep it to a minimum on this night. Tonight was not about the individual, but rather, the whole. This was everyone's night, and he wished to keep that spirit.

He began to make his way through the crowd, greeting each individual as he passed until he approached the Grand Admiral.

"Grand Admiral, always a pleasure. You have truly gone above and beyond with the festivities, not that I expected any less from you."

A smile produced itself on his face as he spoke. Turning his eyes toward Isla's parents, he offered a bow of respect.

"And you must be Isla's parents. I must say, you have raised quite the daughter. She has proven to be utterly invaluable to our cause."

In his peripheral vision, Pietro could see that the Eternal Empress had made an appearance as well. He was sure that she wished to speak with him, though he was wary of her motives. Pietro still didn't trust the Empire's motives, but despite his feelings, he would hold his tongue on the matter. Tonight was not about politics, so he would leave them at the door.

5m5qOKV.png

Pi5X4Ll.gif

Tags: Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson , Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

kP1KTsJ.png

The sense of community that permeated the festivities was something that almost felt foreign to Heinrich. Having spent so much time isolating himself, he had nearly forgotten what it was like to be at such a gathering. He knew that sooner or later, he would have to bring himself back into the public view. While he had partially recovered from the events on Ession, he still had a ways to go before feeling normal again. Nevertheless, he would do his best to enjoy his time here. He was rather impressed with the work that went into the celebration. The grand hall was filled with a cornucopia of inviting smells and sounds, a real treat for the senses. In some ways, it felt like home.

Isla was one of the first he had bumped into as he made his way through the crowd, and he offered her a smile as she asked of his recovery.

"It has been slow, but fortunately I have had good company during the process."

His talk with Eina about what had happened in the duel against Solipsis helped him feel a bit more at peace with the situation. Perhaps he would tell Isla about what had happened, but not today. Today was a time of celebration, the more serious matters could wait till later.

"Yes, we certainly should catch up soon. There is much to discuss."

Much to discuss indeed...

Turning his attention to the Eternal Empress, Heinrich offered a bow.

"We are honored to have you in attendance, Lady Ingrid. I would also like to thank you for your assistance in bringing Carnifex to justice. Yet another victory for our alliance."

He wouldn't talk too much shop today, as he didn't want the celebration to be bogged down with political ramblings. Instead, he grabbed a glass from a passing servant, offering a toast to the Grand Admiral and the Empress.

"To friends, and the future."

He took a nice, hefty drink from the glass, hoping to ease some of his nerves.

5m5qOKV.png

FWRqHPd.gif

Objective: Doing things...
Equipment:
dress made of Shell_spider_silk.
Cup of Nether's hottest Grogg.
Tags: Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a

She looked at the frozen lake occasionally and chuckled seeing someone crash. But kept it to herself. Hey, not everyone was made for that. Besides she still hadn't tried it yet. How embarrassing it might be if she mocked it and then hit the floor the moment she stepped on the ice. Especially here, although, the idea of so blatantly failing in front of potential enemies, and them wallowing in the destruction of battle with them, that was a far more amusing thought than a tumble across some ice.

Salis looked into the sky sipping on the drink, growing distracted in thought. "Where'd you go?" she said quietly to herself. Some things are just not in your control. You can hang on, or move on.

Her attention returned to the living as she heard Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a clear his throat and gave a quickly smile and gestured to the seat at his question, "Please, do." she said taking a sip of her drink afterwards, and reaching her hand out to him if he'd take it, "I'm Salis, happy to have some company."

She looked forwards, though was still interested in talking, "Life day is such an odd time. I won't lie, I never quite understood holidays. But I'm kind of glad for them anyway. Will say, was not really expecting this sort of thing from the Ashlan Crusade. Or to be allies with them. Guess I just haven't been paying enough attention to the politics of the galaxy anymore. Don't have to tell me, but out of curiosity, which side are you on? Hope it won't spook you off, but I'm sort of curious about what kinds of people are here. Myself I'm technically a Major for the Zweihander Union which is...in the Eternal Empire I guess. Not really clear to me to be honest."

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Pi5X4Ll.gif
Objective II.: Have fun
Equipment: Attire || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Pietro Demici Pietro Demici
dRUm20K.png
[ Christmas Truce ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"Grand Admiral! Thank you for inviting us, you live in a beautiful place!" she said honestly to the woman arriving.

It was finally a place the Empress loved. An ice planet with a lot of snow and ice. It was all perfect. She looked through the crowd, noticing her daughter Eina near the windows talking to someone. And it was Lord Grayson; oh, she thought her daughter arrived with Lord Geiseric, however she doesn't see the knight so far. Since it was a non-diplomatic event where she had to act like a soldier, Ingrid chuckled a little at Isla's words when she mentioned her dress. Actually, the red ship woman was also very happy with this piece of clothing, the makers did a great job. Although she felt really good in a military uniform, Ingrid also liked to wear these clothes.

"It was made at HPI. If you speak with them, feel free to refer to my name as I am sending you to them. Surely they will make a unique dress for you too. Thank you, everything is going well except for the Mandalorian attack, as you know …" referred to the capture of Darth Carnifex. " And you? Thank you for visiting Lady Eina while she was "sick"."

With her gaze she turned to the windows' direction, where Eina was just talking to Lord Grayson, her daughter seemed to have successfully enchanted another person. In the meantime, the Cardinal even arrived. Yes, Ingrid wanted to talk to him, as she did to Lord Grayson. It will be a very crowded and long evening. But hopefully also fruitful.

"Lord Demici!" she nodded to greet the cardinal.

She hadn't mentioned that she wanted to talk to him yet, it was probably clear, especially because of the prisoner. Meanwhile, a young man arrived to her. Although they had never spoken in person, the description of the person applied to the man Eina enthusiastically told her about. Eina referred Heinrich Faust as a brother-like figure to her mother. She was glad Eina was able to make great friends and made friends easily. She was only worried that her good faith might be exploited. She nodded at the man.

"If I'm not mistaken, you are Lord Heinrich Faust, nice to meet you, Lady Eina has told you a lot about you!" said that although her voice was the same as Eina's, the ruler's was more distant and polite than direct and friendly. "I would also like to thank you for the support and help you have shown in the direction of my daughter."

Ingrid also took a glass and reciprocated the offering toast to the Blade of Ession and the Admiral.

"To friends, the future and the coming fall of the Sith!" she said.

She took a sip of her drink, then looked at Lady Eina and Lord Cedric again and spoke as she looked at them.

"I know I have no right to ask from you, but… Would you, Lord Faust do me the favour of sometimes warning my daughter to take care of herself, not just others? She tends to put everyone in front of herself, not to mention being so innocent, pure… I often think she doesn’t even fit into this world. Too good for this world." she said.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

The party seemed rather lively, she recognized a few faces like her clan sister sil, the troublesome criminal Arturo or was he still in the life of crime? Regardless stardust held him as a ally and friend. The empress herself made a appearance as well and star was half tempted to go and mingle with her but something held her back possibly the fact she didnt know how to get through the intial conversation.

Man she needed to really get away from the battles and wars again, it was hampering her social skills heavily, but it was all she knew. She was mandalorian and that's the life she enjoyed most her life, but with things how they are now star had time to enjoy life equally as battle.

Her attention was directed to a individual approaching her, eyes roamed that flowing red dress appreciatively before she offered a friendly chuckle and turned her attention to "ivy"

forgive me for seeming so, social outings of such arent exactly something I do often. I much prefer the heat of battle.

Their was a chuckle from her before she let a breath out and cleared her throat

ahem uh my apologies ivy, in stardust solus, might I say I am quite enjoying your dress the design is amazing

Still going, despite everything.
Pi5X4Ll.gif

Objective: N/A?
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

Smiling, Arturo didn't pull away as Sil planted a kiss on his cheek. So, he was handsome. Shaking off the slightest hint of embarrassment, the contractor nodded at the twi'lek's words. "I would like that. Very much." He knew for a fact that the Bounty Hunter's Guild had offices on Kalidan. It was an added bonus that his own Guild's headquarters were located there also. For convenience's sake, Sil wouldn't have to go too far out of her way to see him. Or vice versa.

Of course, that was assuming she wanted to see him after tonight. Chances were he'd muck things up but, then again, maybe he wouldn't.

Maybe they'd both be pleasantly surprised by the evening. Arturo hoped so.

"What do I like to do?" Arturo asked himself, taking the opportunity to look around the grand hall. That was a good question, one he asked himself constantly. His professional life kept him busy most of the time, kept him from possessing much of a personal one. But then he s'posed that was exactly what this ball was... An opportunity to focus on he personal as opposed to the professional.

"I've always been a deft hand when it comes to Sabacc." Arturo admitted after a time, turning back to Sil. "As a kid, I remember fleecing strangers twice my age for all they were worth. It didn't really matter that they sometimes gave me a good kicking after, 'cause I knew I'd be getting that money back the following day, if you get my meaning." Indeed, as rough as his upbringing had been, it had done him more good than harm. Sure, he had suffered, and lost, and sometimes gone hungry. Yet, he was a different man now. Stronger. More resilient. And... "You might disagree, but I've always been a clever little runt. I know when to hold my cards and when to fold. And I know when to count my blessings."

Smiling to himself, Arturo linked arms with Sil, absentmindedly wondering if she'd catch his meaning there, too.

"What about you, Lynne? What does the infamous and infamously beautiful leader of the Hunter's Guild do on her days off?" Arturo asked, gently guiding her towards the ballroom, abandoning his hot chocolate to the mercies of the guests.

Her hand rested above her heart as she smiled to his words.

"We tend to be fiercely loyal and defend our friends. Perhaps a bad omen to those intending ill will then." She mustered up more humor before all the cheer seemed to drain from her smile.

"I would rather not drink. But it is enjoyable to see everyone smiling." She admitted quietly. The smile she gave did not reach her eyes as she spied the Empress and Grand Admiral. Along with a few others in conversation.

"It seems a poor time to speak with the Empress given her current company. Or shall we be brave and venture forward?" Her tone was more professional now, joy a fleeting thing as she stood upright and let her hands come together in front of her.

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

He watched her. Listened. It was hard to get a read on the crusader, that's what he realized the first time he and Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch met. But little by little he was starting to pick up on the more subtle things. Much like how insincere her smile was. Kahlil couldn't guess the reason behind it. Because of what she saw? What she said? His gaze followed to watch Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim speak to the several others.

And he laughed.

"She is quite good at hosting multiple conversations at the same time, but I'd rather not try to vie for someone's attention from a crowd. We're a party, why don't you tell me what you'd like to do for fun?"

Mentally cursing herself for the reaction, she pushed old thoughts from her mind and tried to capture the joyous energy around her once more. The smile shifted to something between awkward and sincere.

"I keep myself busy. Either tending to the church or charity work. My fun usually involves gardening. Less than exciting I can assure you." She admitted before flipping it back.

"I find myself rather lacking in knowing much of your hobbies or fun." She turned her gaze to him, hoping to deflect it back quickly.

"Aside from Ms. Noble, what keeps you in such high spirits?" Genuinely curious, she geared it back to a broader topic to keep him talking about himself.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Yeah, he wasn't going to let that go. Well, he would in the moment, given Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch looked like she wanted to do anything but talk about it further. But Kahlil wouldn't forget. There was a concern. Everything she'd said thus far, how she rather work than do something fun. Similar to his own childhood. His lips thinned for a moment as he paused in thought on her question.

"Cooking, normally. I love to bake. Flying through space, traveling to countless planets. That sort of thing." Then he blinked. His gaze again shifted to the Eternal Empress. "Ingrid is probably gonna be busy for a bit. Wanna dance, or at least learn how to if that wasn't something you learned in church duties." He teased slightly, his silver gaze turning back to her.

He let the matter go. But she would be foolish to think that was the end. She indulged for the time being however, finding it easier to smile with sincerity as he spoke.

"I shall have to study under you for cooking then. It's been said that my omelets are capable of making the most battle hardened crack under duress." She managed a joke at her own expense as she pondered the offer.

"I accept your offer. Dancing is not a curriculum that often befits the church so bear with me. I'll even keep my heels back." A bite to her preferred footwear as she met his gaze.

"I am chastising myself for the mere thought, but dancing never struck me as something you would be...oh. Fond of. Ms. Noble is quite lucky." She took a dig at him, the smile once more warm as she let herself be led along.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Then there is much for me to show you, my young padawan." Running with the joke, Kahlil flashed Millia Brimarch Millia Brimarch another grin before turning far more formal. All at once the training instilled in him as a child surfaced. The formality, the poise and posture. He'd extend the red headed woman a hand before leading the dance. A simple one two three back and forth, something to move to the music to without being overly close or complicated.

And laughed.

"No, actually. I hated dancing until Ms. Noble. When you grow up as a prince to a god king, there's plenty of pressure to do everything right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom