Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving Writing

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Heya Roleplayers,

Posted an LOA on March 21st. However, it I was urged to come back and truthfully make that LOA indefinite. I am content to finally comment that I will no longer be participating IC anymore.

Honestly my work is going just fine. I got into a conflict with Sarge and Peter and decided to just walk away. Even weeks later upon reflection just don't trust the Website Staff to arbitrate fairly or govern sensibly anymore. And when you don't trust the Staff, you can't honestly keep participating and watching your back at the same time. I don't think life works that way and I don't think writing does either.

This isn't anything new to me either. Many Administers have approached me and said to either play the game their way and shut up, or just leave. Which is completely fair and honest. They pay the bills after all. So I'm taking that honest invitation and just walking away. No hard feelings towards anyone. Seriously, I was an ass to a lot of people on this website and completely deserved the treatment that Sarge and Peter cast over me. It's old news now and I think in the future they would handle that situation differently anyway.

So I'll see you guys later. I'm always around, on Skype, and you can email me. No biggie. Have fun and party on dudes! Woot woot! #TyrannyReigns. ...Nawh. #ThisCommunityRocks! :D :p

- Jay

Jsc

Disney's Princess
No. It's all your fault Karin! If you weren't so darn sexy and just done that Ewok ERP with me via PM we could have... Erm... I mean... Woops. *blushes* :D :p

<3 <3 <3

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Darth Malificete said:
*sighs* Alright, then. It was fun to RP with you. :)
No. It was fun to RP with you. Haha. Seriously, I know English isn't the easiest language for you to write but I loved your stuff all the more. Equa was a great Jedi to RP with and read about. You've got talent and imagination. Even as an American I can firmly say 'well done sir'. I wish you many great adventures ahead. Cheers! :D

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
Sorry to hear that @[member="Jay Scott Clark"] - I've only briefly seen you around, but will miss your presence and hope things work out with you away from here. Best of luck to you!

Hope that maybe one day you can return. :)

This thread had been locked and removed to protect particular Staff members from abuse. We do this often to protect members from unfair prosecution by the community's hive mind - people can be apt to pick up the torch and pitchfork when they perceive injustice, regardless of the facts involved.

I have unlocked and restored this thread because it is Staff's duty to meet criticism head-on and provide a transparent response. I see nothing wrong with this thread, I see no injustice from any party.

I just see a writer who wishes to move on from the community for whatever reasons he had with Staff. Honestly, who hasn't had a scuffle with Staff - of this website or another. We're human and therefore very fallible. The idea is to just do better today than we did yesterday.

I've been in those shoes before. While I don't know the specifics of your particular situation, I understand. Good luck Jay. Fair winds and following seas.

Jay, come on back, just don't get too involved in Faction politics this time. You owe me a decent duel, man!

@[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom