Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Jack Sparrow

YyECcrJ.jpg

"Best Supreme Chancellor." --Carnifex Demiurge
"The only politician I ever liked!" --Julius Sedaire​
NAME: Captain Jack Sparrow
CURRENT FACTION: The Kraken Coalition
SPECIES: Human (Corellean)
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 157lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown/black
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Blimey, no. All that magic nonsense is dangerous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths: Improvised planning, long-term revenge, pilot, gunner, swordfighter, brilliant drinker, excellent gambler, lover of women and song, but a poor memory for each
Weaknesses: Money, booze, "easy" jobs, fearful of the supernatural, including Force users

NOTED CRIMES:
Piracy
Smuggling
Falsification of Letters of Marque and Reprisal
Impersonating an Officer of the Galactic Republic Navy
Impersonating an Officer of the Sith Empire Navy
Impersonating a Cleric of the Church of the Force
Sailing Under False Colors
Arson
Kidnapping
Looting
Poaching
Brigandage
Pilfering
Depravity
Depredation
General Lawlessness

SHIP:

yw5ra2O.jpg

The Black Pearl
Highly modified ZH-40 Tribune-class light freighter
The ZH-40 Tribune-class is equipped with quad Novaldex JV-74 engines, two paired laser cannons on the starboard size, a fixed heavy laser cannon on the port side, and four fixed laser cannons on the cargo pods (two on each tip) that can be fire-linked to quad-fire. The freighter can be flown by a single pilot, but has recommended crew stations for a total of four. Other features include a Corellian-style turret on its dorsal side, two pod-like arms that contain cargo grippers, and the capability to hold up to 85 metric tons of cargo in the mail hull.

BIOGRAPHY:
Jack Sparrow (not his real name) was born to shipping magnate Edward Teague and his wife Luma on board the trade ship Fair Wind as it attempted to land on their home planet of Mygeeto while being chased by pirates and trying to land during a blizzard. Everyone in the family survived, though they'd had to throw the family droid out of the airlock to lighten the load. Jack would later swear he could still here its plaintive cries of "Whyyyyyyyyyy?" in the breeze some nights. Growing up rich, Jack did what every young boy dreams of but few accomplish: he ran away from home and stowed aboard a pirate ship that had just robbed the Fourth Circle Mygeeto Trust and Banking Firm, Inc. (not the same crew that had tried to take the Fair Wind as a prize. That would have been rude). This ship, the Shadeclaw, was run by a Weequay name Brandyse, or Cap'n Brandy to his shipmates. Upon discovery, Jack was threatened with death, until he revealed that thanks to his father he knew all the local trade routes and when hard currency was normally sent and delivered to the banking planet. Two raids later and Jack was an instant hero, as well as a full-fledged member of the crew. He learned his piloting skills from Dewkazza, a Wookiee shipmate and the Shadeclaw's overnight pilot. Several years later, Jack cashed out his stake and struck out on his own, buying a refurbished transport and taking Dewkazza with him as his first mate and co-pilot.

Most recently, Jack was first elected Senator of Kashyyyk, and ultimately Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, and aided in saving the Republic from enemies both within and without. In fact, without his presence the Republic would surely have fallen, a fact proven true when he refused to run for re-election. Upon stepping down, the Republic fell, scattering its member worlds to the whims of a careless universe. Jack, in the meantime, disappeared from public life and has only recently resurfaced.

CREW:

95jSJZS.png

Dewkazza: Wookiee First Mate/Co-Pilot

d9H6d9E.jpg

Lagan Cloudburner: Human (Tatooine) Chief Pilot

fC5ZaJv.jpg

Pex : Modified 3PX Protocol Droid Chief Gunner/Weapons Master

gsKTZKW.jpg

Hamsax: Human (Toprawan) Medic/Gunner

fucZtsf.jpg

Fusty: Gran Engineer

7M5jzh5.jpg

Strewth Milord: Ongree Gunner/Second Mate

iHwMCS7.jpg

Pomwyn Gloor: Ithorian Quartermaster/Cook

KILLS:

None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Kirill Breton (thread lost, but it was amazing, trust me. Breton turned himself over without a shot being fired due to Jack's polite manner. Jaws dropped. Time stood still. Jack got paid.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
The Force and the Freebooter
In which Jack forces a lovely Jedi to fly to an unmapped planet in order to deliver a long-forgotten Sith artifact to a dead man.
Untold Legends; Hand of Honour
In which Jack travels to home to Corellia and agrees to help search for a lost Mandalorian treasure.
Some of my Best Friends are Pirates
In which Jack accepts a Death Watch proposal to disrupt shipping in Mandalorian space if he's ever in the neighborhood.
Breakfast, Then the Explosions
In which Jack takes a lovely woman to breakfast at the best diner in the galaxy, only to have a hand in its destruction.
Giddy Fortune's Furious Fickle Wheel
In which Jack wakes up naked and tied to a table, and not in a good way. Violence ensues.
That's SENATOR Captain Jack Sparrow
In which Jack finds he's been elected to represent the home planet of the Wookieees.
This Will be Fun, Trust Me
In which Jack is correctly mistaken for the pirate that he is.
Relations with the Sith Empire
In which Jack attends his first Republic Senate session, speaks his mind, is misunderstood, and finds that 'relations' means something entirely different to the Senate.
Official Supreme Chancellor Election Briefing
In which Jack inexplicably find himself running for Supreme Chancellor of the Republic.
Naked and Neutral on Void Station
In which Jack makes a new friend and learns the value of silence.
Pirates, Prose, and Prints...Oh My
In which Jack forgets he's a senator long enough to engage in some weapon thievery.
Remnants of the Infinite Empire
In which Jack helps to bring Rakata Prime into the Republic by means of Dominion.
Welcome to the Jungle [OS - Republic Invasion of Kashyyyk
In which Jack returns to his adopted planet only to find death, destruction, and droids.
Policy of Victory
In which Kashyyyk representative Jack Sparrow discusses the merits of free enterprise on the floor of the Senate.
A Night at Jayvar's
In which Jack wins at pazaak, makes a new friend, and acquires a very interesting map.
Going Viral: The Return of the Gulag Plague
In which Jack, accompanied by Jedi Tionne Thanewulf, reluctantly work together to fend off armageddon.
A Jedi and a Pirate Walk Into a Cantina
In which Jack discovers a cheater and the wrong kind of shots are served all 'round.
A Call to Arms, a Rally Cry
In which Jack and Senator Faith Balor-Organa of Aldraan discuss the problem of the possible overthrow of the Republic, and what exactly they're going to do about it.
Not the Hero This City Needs, but the Villains it Deserves!
In which Jack brings an army of Wookiees to assist in the reclamation of Chezwa
Chalk and Cheese
In which Jack spends a romantic evening with the lovely Seraphina Shel'tah
Jack Sparrow for Supreme Chancellor: Press Conference
In which Jack answers questions pertinent to his political aspirations
Republic Election for Supreme Chancellor
In which Jack is elected Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, much to the surprise of...nearly everyone, really
Debriefing
In which Jack is informed that a certain senator ought not be one
Private Hearing - the Use of Privateers
In which Jack puts forth his stunningly well-reasoned proposal to use privateers to harass enemies of the Republic
So....Now That the Secret is Out....
In which Jack discusses the resignation of Lady Kay of Commenor, and how it might serve them both
Fences
In which Jack discusses Alderaan with its Crown Princess, and tries to keep it within the Republic
Purge Protocol: Republic Downfall
In which Eshan leaves the Galactic Republic
And Mandalore Will Answer
In which Jack makes one final attempt to convince Alderaan to remain a member of the Republic
Where the Streets are Wild (Galactic Republic Dominion of Denon)
In which Jack plays politics and shoots a man down
Once Upon a Time There Was a Princess
In which Jack discusses the future with Faith Balor-Organa, once again Republic Minister of Intelligence
Three Reasons
In which Jack converses pleasantly with the Queen of Alderaan following their decision to remain Republic-neutral
Nothing to See, and No One to See It
In which Jack makes plans for his life after politics
Fortifying Future Foundations
In which Jack has a look at the new Denon fortifications
Returning to the Cradle [GR Dominion for Deneba]
In which Jack oversees the signing of the documents that bring Deneba into the Galactic Republic, and there is much rejoicing.
Chasing a Shadow
In which Jack and Seraphina Shel'tah seek a ship thought long-lost
This is the End: The Will Reading of Nick Sept
In which Jack is gifted with his own private villa and all the booze therein
A Grand Show for All
In which Jack is introduced to a sociopath named Baghead, and much excitement results

Last edited:
This here... this here is awesome!

But what is lum? And why is it gone? (your signature, lol)

By the way this was my 300th post :p xD :D

Jhar'vokh said:

This here... this here is awesome!

But what is lum? And why is it gone? (your signature, lol)

By the way this was my 300th post :p xD :D

From Wookieepedia: Lum, also known as lum ale, was a foaming, intoxicating alcoholic liquor, and was considered a strong ale. It was popular in the Corellian sector, where it was the primary ingredient in drinking competitions termed "lumguzzling."

Full details can be found here, and the first round's on you!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lum

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
He has a spaceship, so how is he "old timely?" If he had a boat, and didn't have a wookiee 1st mate, then I would understand, but he seems pretty futuristic. Besides the fact he's a movie character. From a film set in the 1600s. He can time travel, okay? <_<

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
On an unrelated note, I went to Gallifrey once. It was very nice, but I had to look into this vortex. Now all I hear is the sound of drums.

Kal A'den said:
I hope you get that reference. If not, then I am severely disappointed.
I once played Tito Puente for the Master. He spun around in circles for two minutes before collapsing in a sweaty heap and moaning, "I'll get you for this, Sparrow. If it's the second to the last thing I ever do." Wonder whatever became of him?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Interesting. You know, once I decided to go on holiday to Station 5, which was a strangely unpopular destination. When I arrived, someone who I assumed was a fellow tourist spoke to me. "You Are Not Alone." He had a rather big head, mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom