Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me...?

Is it just me or is there suddenly a lot more Jedi Masters roaming the forums?

Not wanting to sound mean or anything I'm just a bit curious.

Or am I the only one who has noticed this? I is just crazy maybe.

I didn't mean this to be a thread where I complain about myself not progressing up the ranks. I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed the sudden increase in Masters. Sorry if I sounded a bit whiny.

It's a combination of things. As a faction gets more active, more nominations for promotion come up, therefore meaning that more people will wind up getting promoted.

On top of that, we've had transfers. We've had characters who were Masters but went on extended LOA's and have recently come back. We've had all sorts of things that have added to the Master count.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

I WISH it was luck. Lol. I got both my promotions during what could be described as the opposite of a boom period. It took me longer then I would have liked, but I got it eventually. Just took a... Bit more work. XD.

Ultimately, it was probably still faster than where we came from. There, you had to not only play politics, but be Circe-level active for anywhere from a full year to a year and a half before even being considered.

We want to avoid that.

Fair point. It was slow by this sites standards, I guess you could say. My Padawanship was double cursed, I got it during a negative boom period, and my master poofed after first day. Didn't get a new one till really late in, and I got Knighted soon after since I was ready at that point. (Almost didn't get Knighted at all, Ben's inbox was full and an untimely mention in skype chat that Syn had put me up reminded him and saved my ass)

I'm happy though. Speed or not, I got it eventually.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
I feel you Masta @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. I remember when you and @[member="Syn"] were padawans. The republic jumped you two up because you were active and like Sarge said the more active the faction the better the writing the more promotions. If I had a say I would probably consider Rasu Gan for master though. (And Lews needs training)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Lews Therin said:
I feel you Masta @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. I remember when you and @[member="Syn"] were padawans. The republic jumped you two up because you were active and like Sarge said the more active the faction the better the writing the more promotions. If I had a say I would probably consider Rasu Gan for master though. (And Lews needs training)
I transferred as a master with all three of my jedi masters. Syn, Matsu and Tricia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom