Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me...?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Came here from Army of Light.

More Tier 3 characters means heavier hitting in PvP too. Which is great.

It's also good to know that you can turn down Promotions. I know people who do this often for story purposes. :D

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
icly the masters ages vary greatly but there was no requisite for age.

@[member="Carn Dista"] yes yes you are the Disney princess to beat all the disney princesses

pjGjf.jpg

Its kind of like a coronation. ^_^

There was no logical age for a master. It is just something bestowed and could come from anywhere at anytime. Matsu was made a master at 19 because she fought a sith emperor and not only lived but stopped his dropping bombs on Cyrillia. We have a padawan who was made a knight at age ten because she with an ewok fought the Rexes and destroyed tanks

I guess.

Marcello IC is 14. He was infused with the power of an old, wise Jedi Master at age 12 and kept learning from there. It's all in the story. I wrote it up as him getting a few city miles on his face as a result of the procedure.

If you believed any of that, you should go ahead and stop breathing.

#loveforall

I was a jedi master on two other boards but here I am a knight. In the past I was mastered because I was skilled and specialized. Now I am more so here because it is fun. Age means little for the grand scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom