Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me...?

Noriko Ike said:
There was no logical age for a master. It is just something bestowed and could come from anywhere at anytime. Matsu was made a master at 19 because she fought a sith emperor and not only lived but stopped his dropping bombs on Cyrillia. We have a padawan who was made a knight at age ten because she with an ewok fought the Rexes and destroyed tanks
Yes but I don't think these sort of acts are what should promote those to Master of Knight so suddenly. Shouldn't you show more that physical prowess? Just me.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I also bested him at riddles in the dark. There are several things one can do to be a master and I am not the most physical. I know more then most but am not a master of it... I am just amaster of creating planet wide storms, quakes and floods.

I started as a Master, without even transferring, I just showed up and started roleplaying as a Master. No one has noticed it yet, so let's keep it that way. My charade has worked this long.

Cedric Dorn

C
Thats because you joined so early on that no one cared. Back then you could make Master's no problem.

Diana Moridena said:
Thats because you joined so early on that no one cared. Back then you could make Master's no problem.
I am only kidding, I definitely transferred. Actually, as far as I know, I was the first ( Or one of the first ) Jedi on the entire board.

Cedric Dorn

C
When the board first started you could make any type of character you wanted, we didn't have a lot of rules because we had so little membership. A bunch of Master characters got made, though most of them had been Knights on a previous board. -shrugs- not exactly shameful.

Also, thank you @[member="Rasu Gan"]

I thought you still had to transfer and you couldn't just make a character? I remember having to go through the same process, albeit a bit differently now, that current transfers have to do.

Cedric Dorn

C
Some chose to do it that way, but -really- early on we honestly did not care. Off the top of my head, Voracitos was made that way and a few others as well. We just cared less XD

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
I was a master on two previous boards.... its been fun going back up the ranks and training. When I actually bother training really I just go into an invasion or dominion and fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom