Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Zhaelor Anor

Z
Grretings, I am Darth Callidus. I look forward to decimating the Jedi and enemies of the Sith Empire alongside you all.

Not cause for concern, but I may also indulge in some taste-testing of those pesky lightsiders along the way...

Just joined the faction. Looking for smaller threads to join. Dont really enjoy the big warzones and dominions.....they confuse me trying to figure out whats going on lol.

Also may be interested in switching it up and making him less assassin more Idk maybe a Sorcerer or something fun.....Anyway check out my bio and hit me up if you wanna cause some chaos or get in trouble together.

I forgot to say it earlier when I came back to TSE with my other sith, Kaine O'Doran, but I'm back. (Even though I barely have written my sith characters for more than a few months. :lol: )
I hope this time will be better and I'm glad to be part of an active faction I'm not the best with group threads most of the time sadly, though I'll give it my best and try to crawl out of my shell to interact with people more often here. If anyone is ever interested in a thread just contact me and we can try and work out something, whether it be something fun or grim, I'm all ears. :p

Marayna Danforth

M
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd peek in and say hi!

I'm the newest Galidraani Lord Captain, it's nice to meet you all :D

Hello, hello! T'is one savage beast here, ready to eat the enemies of the Empire and maybe leave you all be.

Of course this requires actually catching and 'civilizing' (as well as you can, at least) Tol. Perhaps, in due time, we shall all hunt together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom