Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

simply put,

With this character I want to carve out a niche as a dual operative, one that can blend in with other societies, act like a virus to spread out tendrils for information and contacts to weaken the enemy.

Amaya Cardei

A
[member="Credius Nargath"]

Welcome, welcome! ^_^ We're happy to have you, and will do our best to help!

Back from the dead, quite literally.

I used to play Venthis Zambrano, a few faces might remember me. Anyway, giving it a shot on a new character, so hit me up if you're interested in threading or anything along those lines.

Cheers.

Prudii Amun

P
*Waves*

Hi, it's me, Australis. Finally got the Sithmando to a point where I can RP with him. Thanks for having me!

Heya! Already posted on the Discord about my joining, but I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to cover all of my bases.

Mlow is a bit of an experiment for me, first time I've been involved with a faction on this site, first time I've written a character involved with the "bad guys". however, still trying to make Mlow all in all a good person. Looking forward to seeing how the Empire moves and crafting interesting stories inside of it. Kinda going for a whole man versus nation/nationalism vibe for Mlow, so anything where he is working with his fellow Sith-Imperials would be right up the alleyway for the route I want to take him on. He would work best as a secondary character to any narrative, however, co-piloting would also work. Love the idea of some real Star Wars feeling tales being told here, big fan of the EU, especially the Old Republic Era in terms of storytelling.

A proud member of the Imperial Legion, I am damned excited to see where my pupper-child will be sent during his time here in the Empire!

-wendigo kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom