Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
Welcome!
​Your adventures in the world of the Sith Empire start here! Please introduce yourselves tell us a little about yourself, some ideas for things you'd like to do here.

​If you'd like tell us what you are hoping to get out of the Sith Empire, and one direction you'd like to see us go in be it in our IC story, our structure, anything!

Greetings.

About time to finally find a Dark Side base of operations for Connor v2.

If anyone wants to go over the past to get it out of the way, please do. This is a new manifestation of the darkness that has laid dormant inside him for years now come to fruition. Memories of his pre-Sith days are still there, but he holds no opinion on faces of the past until he makes one himself. They knew the old Connor; this new Connor doesn't know them.

Soon to take a new name (hopefully), he has broken [member="Setzi Lunelle"] to join him in seeking out all the weak links of the Jedi and cutting them one by one and leaving a burning trail in his wake.

This a man broken and re-built by nothing but darkness. Into it we go...!

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
I'm returning home to the only family/friends I ever known.

For those that were present on that fateful day, I apologize to those whom I offended with my piss-poor attitude. Looking forward to getting back into writing with you all once again.

Hey guys, it's Marf.

This is Andro, my illiterate battle monster.

I may re-write her profile later on, but for now I just want to get a feel for writing as her again.

[member="Lark"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Arkaitz Zambrano"] [member="Satia the Cruel"] [member="Teresa Shan"] [member="Andromeda"]

Welcome! If you have questions or need help, please do not hesitate to ask!

Oh, geez, introductions are always the hardest part. Gotta look cool, gotta trick people into thinking I'm snazzy. Wait, I wasn't supposed to announce that--

Now that that disaster's out of the way, hi. I am but a small child here to ruin lives and just have a grand ol' time. I'm really down for just about all threads but that being said, this character's technically allied with the Dominion, at least for now, so if one would like to use the invasion to capture/torture/turn the kiddo over, please, do it.

[member="Saera Willamina Savan"]

If you're looking for Sith, this is the place to be. There are only two Major Sith factions on the board, and the other one is declaring that they're going Minor within the next day or so. TSE is here to bring all of the Sith together under one banner, and get shot of those pesky Jedi once and for all. If Sith is what you wish to be, you're in the right place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom