Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Currently no PCs are really active in the Banking Clan, and it's more or less a fluff piece for the Empire.

But PCs are more than welcome to jump on in and do what they want with the corporation.

[member="Zentripoli"]

Kitara Delarosa

K
Heeeello everyone,I have been around for a bit, and I have a few characters around and figured I would try another sith with the tse, :)

VHJVUnX.png

Sup? New to the site and everything. Not entirely new to RP.

Where can I get those legendary dark side cookies? :)

Well hello there,

I've met a few of you on Discord but thought I would make an appearance here as well. Where to start. Long time forum rp writer on a different SW site. Vash is a cut down import from that other site a couple of time lines back. I made him some some inspiration the Ventress and some other characters I liked from the Cannon universe.

I like doing faction stuff, helps to give me an idea of where I can cut out a niche for Vash. No big plans of yet still getting a feel for the new home. Hope to write with some of you very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom