Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

tenor.gif

Hey all! Thought I should test the faction waters, and these Sith (there’s so many denominations on this site) seemed to have the coolest Darths and right levels of edge for my tastes :p Always down to thread - hope to see some of you around! :D

-Her edginess, Vilka

Sebastian Thel

S
Well I'm back.

I really missed partaking in invasions and doms with Sebastian, so I'm rebooting his story from scratch.

Sorry for my indecision with this character. I hope you're still happy to have me.

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
Hello everyone! :p
I'm not sure how will this guy fits into the whole idea of being a Sith, and this is my first true darksider so I hope everything here goes good as I try to learn the ropes of being a full on sith.

[member="The Speaker"]

Welcome to the Sith Empire! Really digging the character concept and art. With looks like that, I'm sure you'll fit in around here quite nicely.

Feel free to jump into the Discord with us and chill and plot. If you need any help from Staff, give any of us a holler.

Hey, everybody! New to the Empire but familiar with the rules. Already got myself a master, Darth Interitus, but hey if anyone feels like throwing out some free lessons I'm all open.

Bit more about Xen, she's a drinker and a bit of a thug when she gets in the mood. Hoping to reel her in with her training and hopefully let her learn a lot of Force abilities (especially with ice because of the obvious avatar lol) She's openly bisexual too so if interested do be afraid to ask ;)

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
Hello!

I joined the Sith Empire last week and Chaos as well. My character is Grond and always looking for some roleplay aside from battles and wars ;)
Germany is where I live right now, studying history and I am 22.

Hope to see you soon in a thread! :)

[member="Grond"]

Welcome aboard! If you haven't already, consider joining our Discord server for our fast-track ways of snatching thread partners and making friends. I happen to be in the midst of studying German itself.

Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom