Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Hello everyone! New to the faction and excited to get some threads started. Osiren was trained by the Echani for most of his life, then became a sworn sword of his father’s house in the Hapes Cluster. He’s unaware of his Force sensitivity, but a very skilled vibroswordsman and fighter. Let me know if you’d like to start a thread that can introduce him to the Sith and the Dark Side.

Marcus Vinticus

M
Hello all, new Legionnaire here looking to go on missions or fight in epic world ending battles. Have left where Marcus gets sent open so far in case anyone has any suggestions or would like an anti vehicle character for any ongoing battles or operations. Again hello and I look forward to Rping with you folk.

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Marcus Vinticus"]

Hello there and welcome Legionnaire! [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] is one of our active Colonels within the Legion and we do have a dominion for your to take part of where the Legion is currently fighting. Additionally here is the armory for you, this is where you can look through and find the vehicle that best meets your needs. Welcome to the Sith Empire and enjoy your stay, if you have discord feel free to join us in chat!

Zentripoli

Intergalactic Supergenius
Hi all, Mithias here. I just joined today. I used to play with the Chiss Ascendancy a bit. Zentripoli was in CIS, but thought I would give TSE a try with him.

I want to get him involved in the financial side of things, banking clan probably. POWER TO THE COLUMI!

Anyway, glad to be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom