Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Hey all,

Following my break from the site, I've taken the possibly rash decision of moving Er'in over into the TSE. She's become quite... irrate with the CIS and after that tiny little incident involving the death of one of Metus' family members, she has perhaps decided it's time to pull that old 'turning on your master and striking out' trick.

But striking out on your own is no fun at all, OC. Might as well write a book.

So here I am, or she is. I'm looking for a logical introduction to the Empire for Er'in, as well as people who like talking to a snarky, overeducated Sith philosopher, seer and archeologist who is possibly* too overconfident for her own good.

*Definitely.

[member="Erin Tenel"]

First of all, welcome! I am down to help you out in figuring out how to introduce Er'in to TSE, if you so wish. Feel free to hit me up on Discord, my name there is R4v3rghost#1997. I am also in TSE chat, so it should be easy to find me there.

Is it bad that I didn't do this a couple months ago lmao

Then again it seems appropriate since I'm out of my little break. So hi, you might not know about me, but I'm that one guy with a gasmask in the trenches.

pls forgib me

Elias Zenduu

E
Hey, introducing this character here. My first Sith on Chaos (and possibly ever).

He's Sith Acolyte level, good with a laser sword, likes improving his personal strength and skills, Force Draining his opponents, training to be an Endormon Master, and long walks on Netherworld rifts (both Csilla or Brokellia are acceptable).

Hello and welcome (or in some cases welcome back) to the TSE. If you haven't already, consider joining our Discord.
Enjoy your stay!

@Anden Fancelo | [member="Elias Zenduu"] | [member="Vaeril Ievos"]

Howdy ya'll, looking to get back into Chaos after a long hiatus and joining a faction is a pretty sure-fire way to get back into the swing.

Looking into get thrown in with some military RP of some sort. Sayben's a pretty simple guy, raised deeply entrenched in an outer rim urban underworld which he abandoned, parlaying his experience in urban conflict as an arbitrator to enlist into the Sith Empire's military. If you see anything that might interest you enough to set up an RP or have any suggestions to get me started in the TSE shoot me a PM.

[member="Sayben Kelbrech"]

Welcome to the (in)glorious bastards Sith Empire! Please mind the kittens that may be underfoot while you are here.

If you're looking to enslave friends and influence people, we've got some threads for you! We have a skirmish with the Jedi of all/multiple factions in which we are defending Ossus over here. If PVP is something you'd be interested in, the Sith are currently outnumbered by the Jedi PCs signed up to participate so there's folks looking for sparring partners in the OOC thread here.

If PVE is your flavor, we have a dominion thread for the month of December here. And we also have a social Winter Fete themed thread here. And in case you have not already found it, the TSE Discord chat is here.

Good luck and happy Sithing!

Lark

Saint of the Damned
It's been over a year but it's time I finally got back into Chaos. Life has finally decided to slow down a bit, and seeing as how I've been wanting to get back into Chaos for a while now I figured I'd go ahead and give it shot. Posting will probably start slow, but I hope to get into the swing of things soon.

I want to give an in-universe explanation for Lark's absence, so I've had him looking for his brother for the past year, who may or may not become important to Lark in the future. We'll see, depends on how things go for Lark with TSE. Regardless, it's good to be back and I look forward to posting with y'all again!

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Greetings, I am Mitth'orn'eruod - or Thorne, to non-Chiss - and given the current Jen'ari occupation of Chiss space, I have joined the Sith Empire as a spy. So until the original Ascendancy has regained leadership of Csilla, and other Chiss planets, I will be acting on behalf of TSE and Chiss loyalists against the false 'official Ascendancy'. And after that, I may well remain on as an agent within TSE to cement relations.

I bring with me a small fleet, a cover maintained within the Jen'ari's Ascendancy and a desire to see them destroyed.

Is it bad that I have been a member of the discord for a month or so now and thought I had joined group on site, but just discovered today that I had not?

Well anyways, guess I should introduce myself now . . .

Hi! I am Aitir Kor'sa - well I was, but now I am Darth Abaddon - and I am still rather new to the site, but not to RP at all. Been doing this kind of thing for eight or so years now. Something like that. But anyways you can either call me by this character's name or "Brad" if you prefer that. Anyways, just saying hello and I am open to write just about anything with anyone, just hit me up if you want to.

Hello everyone! I joined the Dischord a few hours ago, and now I'm here! The name's Zoltan, and I hope you're ready to have a Dark side assassin/bounty hunter in your ranks. I'm new here to chaos, but have been RPing Star Wars stuff for just about 11 years now. Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom