Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquisition Of sekalus (Part 3) COTBR

Grasslands Mound

The mound they had found and entered was like an ant colony, with dozens of man sized tunnels they could explore and Azlyn could feel it all. The danger and the pain but also the smell of prey, things had been hunting down here and walking over many of the dried out husks she could see death had dismembered the exoskeletons of the creatures gaining her attention for them. Thoughts of massacre's she had seen i the crusade and well she and her master enjoyed a party compared to the others instead of destruction while her mind was more on what they had going for them in this. The croa were fighting larva like creatures while she activated her blade and waded into it.

Riding atop Mister bubbles.

Bundori continued to ride the leviathan as they found something, outside the city and up the mountains. A massive beast of a lion with a shell on its back as it roared and was moving away from them to wards the northern regions. She pointed with the croa and they were giving chase to the creature. She spun the blade around as it revved up with cheers and whoop whoops to get the excitement of the war band as they hunted a massive lion turtle that swished a lassive tail at them.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
City

Takign the city gave them many benefits but they needed people to staff it and with the croa converting them well Sawa tried to make sure the best ones were protected and only turned by the higher generations. To keep them able to preform their jobs. She was being careful with them so they didn't lose any of them important workers but was also caluables that might be of interest to the sith. The Energy vampire was looking over a warehouse to get the conversions done easier, meat hooks hanging from above as it operated like a factory and assembly line bringing them in and letting the croa get taken out by their sisters.

[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Teresa Sin"]

Remy watched the one called Teresa and she seemed strange compared to some, where most darksiders and sith seeemed redy for a fight she actually felt... normal for a human. No tension, no psychotic look on her face like she had to kill and she moved to look out the window and down at the woman. "You are human but not a pretender like many others, this amuses me. As well you said my masters name name." That this one might be her competition was something of a surprise to her as well.

Hanger Construction

The sounds of the droids working hard were still there as they all moved along in a nice scheduled and ordered fashion. The Liran keeping time with it while she was working on parts of her master plan... To seduce more credits out of the Sisterhood, not by over charging them but by making sure their services were being used. The space dock above the planet and the carrack with it were being worked on. The weapon systems had malfunctioned in a firing test but they caught it and it had thankfully been at lw power as they were moving forward keeping a lot of their attention as the droids above worked to construct the larger docks. THeir first thing being her prototype ship since those were expensive.

Jungle Temple

They had caught sight of something down here, a beast that was slithering with their attention on all of it. Moving through the jungle and into the ruins while the shed skin of some creature. It was large based on this and human looking enough with a long serpent body while she was moving with the croa and troopers. One of them screamed and Shinju was moving after the beast and the woman it was taking fown into the lower levels of the temple.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya was walking in the dress an with her two pets she moved to be behind them while taking it all in. "That will work perfewctly, getting a lab up and running to study your dear sisters and the long term effects will be perfect as well as the real purpose. Though I will need the alchemy lab I have in the catacombs at the heart of the nexus off limits. As much as I love you my pets... I can't have you hurt yourself without the proper training." Balaya continued to walk and leaned down a little to rest herself between them while she put a hand on both of their backs. "Come we have some time to celbrate you are both about to be very pretty girls and I have a bunch of cream for you to enjoy. We're almost one big hapy family."

Zarrah walked through the reaming area of the courtyard - stopping only briefly to explore the connecting chambers. Other than the oddness of soil in the basins the place seemed deserted. She returned back to the fountain and taking a single piece of chalk wrote the word "save" on it. When Lady Venefica and the engineers reached the courtyard she wanted this fountain to remain. Zarrah returned the writing instrument back to her pocket and left the courtyard behind.

Zarrah recalled seeing a lopsided door blocking an entrance when she made her way to the courtyard. It was time to explore what was behind there. She first tried to pry the door loose but it was far heavier than her old body's strength would allow. Zarrah used the Force and ripped the door free. Peering into the darkness she saw descending steps leading further into more darkness. Zarrah removed a small stick and cracked it. With a few shakes a light brightened up the are in front of her.

Zarrah slowly walked down the steps pushing her senses in front of her. There was an echo of the Force - the Dark Side - calling out to her from below. With the vision of her sister and the discovery of the soil she was not taking any risks. Whatever was down waiting for her - wanted her. Zarrah wanted whatever was down there too.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

Sanya wasn't sure that was the way to put it, family. Sure she was the creator of our wonderful species but cam was the only family she had and that's all Sanya wanted, that and some alone time with her. Although the talk of a off limits alchemy lab got Sanya curious. "You know I will probably use the alchemy lab for myself, you know when you have taught me more of how to do such things." Sanya took a moment before speaking again, she'd realized that she's been around praelior long enough that she felt comfortable speaking to her normally like any other person. It was a strange realization, one time she called the woman her enemy, but now she was a friend and a sort of mentor. Sure she was cruel at times where it really wasn't needed and it displeased Sanya. She may be a subject of the dark side but it would change who she was. A person who still cared about others, a person who wanted to protect them too, even still eradicate the one sith. It was clear the sisterhood was the place to be for that. "Anyway your more like a friend to me than family. Not to hurt your feelings or anything, but camellia is one of the only person I'm comfortable calling family." Sanya would look at cam with a big smile on her face and blushing a little too. As bayla put her hand on Sanya's back pushing her forward she started to walk wondering still what the woman had in store for the rendili woman and the ex Jedi.

The engineers and the workers were working faster than normal, a sign that they knew credits, not whips, would be their rewards. The Queen of Madness who ruled the air and darkness worshiped hard work, not enslaved fools who feared for their lives. Poorly trained workers who felt their lives where at an end if they failed made for poor craftsmanship. Darth Venefica loved art and well disciplined creativity, and she expected nothing less from those she hired.
"The power of credits always overrides the fear of punishment," she said to her heart's desire.
"Slaves work because they have to.....workers inbred with greed do so because that's all they ever know."
Like a Dragonsnake snatching it's prey, the Dagobah Sith wrapped her arm around Seras' waist and drew her closer. The thought of tasting her blood in her mouth was overwhelming, but she was smart enough to show restraint. Behind close doors, they were perfection. In the open, they were Goddesses. However, Darth Venefica knew that rumours started off on a visual, and lately; she was beginning to fall further into the heart of Seras.
[member="Seras Goto"]​

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Their names were immaterial. She was not their Master and their progress of little concern to her. If they were weak, she would not save them where they were going. That was her philosophy. She would not deliberately avoid assisting them, but weakness diluted the talent pool - it was as simple as that.

But if another had deemed them worthy, she was not about to extend too much effort judging them.

"We were mining previously and saw a tunnel. Following it we found a terantatek. It was clearly guarding something, something that emanated darkness. I suspect it was a crystal cave - untouched for centuries. Perhaps millennia? We dealt with the creature but the need to extract the ore took precedent. No, with time on our side, we shall investigate further. Any questions?"

[member="Remy Singh"] - [member="Teresa Sin"]

She glanced around, there were the usual trapping of any crypt; altars, ritual goblets. Even a pulpit.

And it was this that now drew her eyes. She was compelled to walk towards it and ran her hands over the ancient wood before blowing the dust away. Sitting on the stand was a book. It was ancient leather and was covered is ancient script. She ran her fingers over the book and flicked open the clasp that held it shut.

Her eyes scanned the pages. Much was difficult to decipher - but she recognised the script. It was Echani. They were believed to also worship Vahl. As she studied the book she realised they were songs. Holy songs.

She found a passage she could translate and read aloud.

"In the beginning was the Void. An infinite ever-expanding darkness. The Void dwelled in every corner of the Universe and it was cold, empty and dark. The beautiful Vahl, daughter of the Void saw this could not be and so one day she slew her father. She then took his eyes and from them formed the stars. From his body she created the planets and moons and his blood became rivers and oceans. Soon after Vahl had constructed the Universe, beasts and demons started to appear, hellspawn were born in the decay of the Void."

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

To say the least Camellia was also a little perplexed by the Sith Zeltron's choice of words, though less in part due to the reference of being family and more just the overall scheme of things. What was it the giantess had planned? Of course the research was similar to what they had begun conducting before, but as far as things went what did the amazoness alien mean by calibrating? The family thing made the Rendili woman wonder if Lady Praelior intended to test the virus on herself as well, though if it would even work on the Sith Mistress who would even know. As it stood then Camellia merely followed along, trying not to blush at either the Zeltron's . . . .unique attire or Sanya's statements over her, as Lady Praelior lead them forward. "Well um. . . .I'm rather curious what you mean by calibrating since you tweaked things already during the escapade before this planet's conquest."

Zarrah stepped onto the floor and at that exact moment the narrow tunnel before her was lit up by the scones on the wall. "Interesting." The air was wispy and the alluring sensation of the Dark Side all but reached out and grabbed her throat. This was a dangerous place for any that walked in the Light Side. The seduction by the Dark Side could turn even the most strong willed Jedi - for someone like Zarrah that was already seduced by the Dark Side - it felt appetizing.

Zarrah strolled through the tunnel toward the calling. Her eyes caught hieroglyphs on the walls - some she recognized from the ancient tombs on Korriban. Joining the symbols were words written in the old Sith tongue. Zarrah was a master of the Sith language but even she found that some of the words were unknown to her. "Interesting." By the time she reached the only door in the tunnel she had a small picture of what she found.

Zarrah pushed open the door and entered the chamber. The room contained only three items. On the left side brushed up against the wall was a stone table with the second item resting on it - some black box. Even though her mind was fascinated by the construct resting on the table - it was the sarcophagus in the middle of the tomb that held her full attention. Zarrah felt she was no longer alone in this tomb.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Darth Timoris"] Ξ [member="Remy Singh"]

Teresa's eyes snapped away from the window to look at the red woman. It wasn't a shock to her when the person said that they shared the same master. "Well what's the point in pretending. I am who I am if someone doesn't like it then it ain't my fault. As for the same master one persons skills only go so far, she needed someone been me for the dirty work I guess. Still yet to fully understand the plans for me, but I don't care as long as I get the training I need." Teresa was simple, she treated people how they treat her. Her eyes would switch to Timoris as she started to speak. "No questions from myself. My master wants me to get crystals so that's what I'll do. I guess a saber of my own would be better than this trophie."

"Right it is," CJ said.

The plan was for Zaria to lead, but CJ's eagerness to explore had gotten the better of her. Plus, she felt some sort of wavering disturbance emitting from the cave; the source probably further into the cave. What she was feeling was, natural and pleasant, and made her feel somewhat at peace. CJ looked over her shoulder at Zaria, trying to gauge if the blue-skinned girl was feeling it to. Zaria was not easy to read, she always had a look of determination on her face; a poker face her old friend Tag use to call it.

"Quiet," CJ suddenly whispered as she stopped.

Cocking her head to the left, she was furiously trying to pin-pointe the sound, and to discover what the sound was. The Force was not alerting her to any potential danger, which after the stories she heard from the others about their encounter with the Tetbeast thingy, she was more than happy to avoid such a confrontation. CJ slowly began to move through the cave's tunnel, still working on identifying that sound. What is that sound? She stopped again and looked back at Zaria.

"Water. Dripping water," she said enthusiastically.

"There must be some sort of water source up ahead."

[member="Zaria"]

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Seras looked at her for a moment and was about to speak when she felt hands and was pulled closer to Venefica, her breath catching in her throat while she looked at the pale flesh sinking deeper and deeper into this... infatuation? Could it be love? Did she even know the difference between love and lust? It had been a few centuries and she had never experienced... She wasn't certain staying there for a moment and speaking. "Credits and greed are often some of the best motivators." She understood the need for that while enjoyment showed in her voice now. Sh watched troopers bringing their prisoners out and those on the planet who were slaves were working hard as she pulled back a little leaving on arm around the waist of the women. This was her dream to see the sisterhood somewhere with a home in the galaxy.

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya was looking upon them as she kept walking with a laugh. "Oh pet say the word and I shall teach you more alchemy but I do not know how strong you could be. A sithspawn's blood empowering instead of an innocent virgin... well it will create strong effects many can't imagine." She turned her head to Camellia while she smiled. "Oh do not worry my dear, there shall be oh so many things happening here and I have a surprise for the two of you." Balaya started to motion them towards it as she motioned ot the catacombs and nexus, the forge working while aurodium was being melted down with crystal. "As my children there is much to your union that I like. What might be able to be created from such a thing, a pureblood sithspawn is something I want very much."

[member="Teresa Sin"] [member="Darth Timoris"]

Remy listened to the woman while she was speaking about the master and her skills. A smirk on her face appearing while the facial tendrils twitched with the idea of excitement or a fight. Given some of the work she had been doing previously they had found caves into it. Hearing the master speak while she gave a nod of her head. "Understood master." A smile appearing while her sharpened teeth were shown. "Understood, explore the caves and if we should find anything... do you want us to kill it or mark and report it? Beasts can be useful for defense or as mounted weapons of war."

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
City

Sawa continued to move with a larger grin on her face now, the one that were working on the processing facility had done a great amount of their work. Cages filled with some of the locals were being taken into the back to acclimate so they could survive. If they failed added to a pool to drain into the growing pool of ooze flowing below the city. "Continue the work now." Her grin was there while a seat was being set up above it all for her to sit in watching across the way the troopers coming with more locals in tow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom