Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquisition Of sekalus (Part 3) COTBR

Desert Caves

The tunnels had Sierra snarling when she got deeper and she dropped down into a section of the cave below the desert watching the light flicker around the cave walls bringing her wings in around her shoulder. The greatsaber in her hand while she was listening to sounds coming at them when one fo the croa roared slashing and fighting what looked like a giant ant and human crossed. Her eyes glowed red while she was rushing towards attacking it with the saber activated.

Grasslands

The hive here was filled with cobwebs as she was moving now. They had something after them and she slashed into a thick spider leg. The torso screamed as the sounds of more coming after them. Her teeth grinding before she jumped back away from the creature looking up at the humanoid form of its upper body. Azlyn was working to avoid the reach it had and the spines coming off of its lgs before she lept kicking off the wall and slashing into its back while she was trying to sever it.

Mister Bubbles and Bundori were now fighting a massive beast and its roar was loud in her ears as she roared back. The leviathan slashing and grabbing at the large tusks it had breaking one of them. "Get him mister bubbles." Bundori swung her sword pointing at it when a snap brought the being down towards the ground biting it in the face with more roars as well as the croa swarming on the beast attacking it. THe troopers were smashing and attacking the beast before the leviathan stomped on it attacking the shell to crack it open and get that the insides.

The sound of slithering came, these being they were fighting were massive snakes with humanoid bodies that gripped spears with the sith attacking. Her saber screaming as they moved around and she slashed through the spear. His body crumpling to the floor before she pushed him back and out one fo the windows as the body slid across the floor. There were sounds of more throughout the temple they were in and Shinju motioned for the croa to regroup with the troopers as they pressed in engaging in the fire fight. She could see the statues of the gods they had and the other pictures of horrors on the planet.

Constructing Ports:

THe construction was continuing and Isis looked at the greater picture as the Carrack prototype flew overhead. The station that Sanya had for Inquisition was hers and the dock being constructed. Damorian could work on that and from there but the prototype ship was being worked on and breaking atmo as it came down the sleek ship docked getting her on it with the weapon system retracting to sit close to the hull of the ship. The scarring from the tri layered armor plating while the viewports were more then safe. Going inside Isis looked at the docking tube and main lock as she moved to the bridge and took a seat in the captains chair. "Take us up and lets see how the work has been progressing."

"Permission to venture further into the temple, mi'lady," the voice of her head engineer crackled over her com link.
"Proceed....but be careful....there are Sisters running about in the catacombs of the temple," came her reply.
The entire project was moving almost to smoothly. She would never speak it outloud, for fear of not only cursing the project, but the temple itself. With Seras thoroughly embraced to her, she watched as the workers moved equipment and materials in, while another set was moving the old stuff out. They reminded her of bigger versions of ants, working hard and busting out the project in style. When the project finally came to a close, she would ensure each worker and their family, if one applied, would be well compensated for their efforts.
[member="Seras Goto"]​

Zaria had been to distracted by the soothing sensation to notice any sounds. When she finally stopped to lend an ear - she heard it. "What is it...?" Zaria fell silent listening to the sounds again until CJ explained what it was. "Water?" It made sense to Zaria that a water source could be in this cave or any cave. "Maybe a spring or small lake," Zaria said brushing past CJ heading down the corridor. Zaria halted in her tracks when she was everything.
There was a medium-sized lake sitting in the middle of the chamber with a decent size waterfall cascading into the lake. Thea area was covered with green foliage - in bright colours that seemed to be almost fake in design. Even with the beauty and serenity of all this - what was really amazing was the hundreds and hundreds of purple coloured crystals tucked away in their formations.
"CJ? Pinch me for I must be dreaming." Zaria wasn't dreaming. Zaria and her friend-rival had made a discovery that nobody on this exploration could have ever imagined. "Com links are down," Zaria said. Then added, "The strength of the Force in those crystals must be disrupting communications." Zaria wanted to take a crystal for herself then thought better of it. Past experiences had proven to her that she did not possess delicate hands when she was over stimulated. "What's the plan, CJ?
[member="Ciara Jevnaker"]​

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

Sanya listened to what her lover said and cam raised a good point about the calibration of their wonderful species. After all when she was turned a few weeks ago from that simple amazing kiss they both where the first to be altered in the purest form of the virus. Then again with rushing off here it didn't leave time for much testing other than a simple blood test. "What was the verdict from the samples we gave you. As in the internal changes because the external ones is obvious. Sharper teeth, claws all that stuff." It was something needed to know. Her body had gone under a lot of change and it was a possibility she could be susceptible to new allergies or infections, even the immune system. There was actually alot to go through. Not for her self anymore but the people too. If there was something that was hazardous then it would most likely be made illegal on the planet. Although it wasn't long till Sanya's face went red from what praelior said. "If that's a hint for you wanting us to make children then it would help if you didn't always keep us doing things so we could you know have some alone time. Besides that part of our life is privet." She said with a cheeky grin on her face while looking at camellia. "Besides things like that take time. I don't want to rush things and their is somethings I'd like to do first." Sanya couldn't help but drop a subtle hint of her own plans, and hopefully the rendili woman wouldn't pick up on it. There was a matter of rings first and getting rough plans/ideas. There was a few things Sanya was sure about the person she was ready to ask the question too and the location where She knew camellia would love to have such event if the woman said yes. The thought of it made her nervous and yet so happy and eager.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Camellia most certainly wasn't picking up on it since she was rather confused from the mere mention of children that they had suddenly brought up. In fact the Rendili woman hadn't caught it all too well just from the comment the Sith Zeltron had made about pureblood sithspawn and such. Watching as Lady Praelior pointed out the nexus and catacombs, Camellia just tried to mull it all over as they continued on. Her mind left pondering what any of it had to do with what they were working on now anyway. "I hate to interrupt Lady Praelior, but how would you expect us to even provide . . . .offspring, anyway? Not to mention what does that have to do with the work on the lab setup and the work on the Nexus?" Maybe. . . .did it have something to do with the calibrations the alien amazon had mentioned?

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Seras watched the work and Venefica's troopers were doing well as Seras looked towards the locals they had gathered and secured in cages and lines. She was walking over near them as the females seemed far more skilled and defiant standing with tattoos and piercings over their pale skin. Black hair and dark eyes but they were tall and slender. Far more dangerous looking as Seras looked at Venefica and spoke. "They could prove useful to us, they seem more capable then some plus... we can't have everything become the croa. Those sithspawn need regular ones to operate around."

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya looked at Sanya as she was going and Elara was working. "Master we found another chamber with a ship and team down here. It looks like it crashed and the model is an ancient fury class." Balaya looked at Sanya and Camellia while she continued down towards the forge with the a hand. "Bring what they have on them apprentice to the forge." She was looking at Sanya and Cam while pointing to the side. "Oh there are a few special things about you now my pet, and opportunities that might present itself soon but we'll need something special first." Balaya was working on the metal bands in the forge now as she listened and prepared continuing to speak with hammers. "You see pets, there are things that must be done for progress, as the first generation of croa you are the best for seeing what can be done and you know the old say. Progress requires experimentation and unless my dears you have another first generation I can play with you'll have to do." She looked at Elara when the woman arrived, her little apprentice had grown and stood with her tattoos and bald head before she revealed a box. "We found sabers and armor, the only thing they wanted me to bring you was this." Elara set the box down and ebony black gauntlets were in her hands while the scales on them radiated unease from the darkside with Balaya touching it while she gripped them. "Do you know what these are my pets?"

When she was a young girl - barely Apprenticed to her first Master - he wanted to test her ability to overcome fear. He locked her inside the tomb of Marka Ragnos back when the Sith held Korriban. Most of the night proved boring until she began to hear the whispers and feel the cold chill on her skin. Her first instinct was to run. Running would only lead to punishment from her Master. Her second instinct was to stand and fight. Her Master had taken her training sabres away for this test. Her third instinct was to use the Force. The Force was not fully strong with her yet.

Out of options - she stood there and waited and waited. Over time the whispers fell silent and the cold had retreated back from whence it came. Nearly forty years later she was experiencing that same chill and hearing a faint whisper not in her ears but in her mind. Unlike her days as a young girl - Zarrah would never run. Zarrah had both her curved hilts on her side. Zarrah had not only the Force but could command it without thought. "You do not frighten me apparition. Show yourself to Darth Zarrah."

Her own voice bounced around the chamber as if mocking her. "Coward! Only feel secure in frightening little girls," she cursed moving toward the table where the box sat. From behind her a illuminating presence began to reveal itself. Zarrah whipped herself around - a feat even she was amazed at due to her age - and saw the beginning manifestations of a Force ghost. The form finally took on it's shape as a female Togruta.

"Sister," it said. "I'm so glad to see you have found me."

Desert Caves

The attacking creatures were making her snarl as she slashed into them, letting the fury of the fight come to her and without her master to limit her the Vanr could really settle into fighting them as the greatsaber slashed through one of the bodies before she was leaping up to grab onto a wall and crawl with her clawed hand and foot. Her eyes glowing before she was attacking and wading itno the ones that were coming after them. She looked at the croa attacking and spoke. "Continue forward and take what is here, they must be protecting something valuable."

Grasslands mound

Azlyn slashed through webbing and body before finally her and the croa with her were through and into the larger chamber. Egg sacs with webbing and corpses hung around as she was moving with her attention on the shadows and corners. They had plenty of news for what was on this planet and letting their attention falter only for a moment when something went squish and crack. There were bones and shells with slime before her saber was making the cave glow in red light. "Bring in reinforcements now." The message was going out for the troopers and croa as their scouts ran off quickly with the sounds of more spider people coming at them.

Atop Mister Bubbles

The lion turtle was down on the ground and bleeding out, Mister bubbles was victorious as Bundori spun her sword around on his back cheering. With another roar the massive leviathan was moving with her attention on the other creatures. The croa were attacking as the troopers secured a cave they could go in and Bundori was climbing down off her beast. "Now Mister Bubbles you defend the entrance while me and the croa check it out. We'll be back soon." Offering the big beast a smile as she bounced around dancing in the small dress.

Serpent temple

They had been ambushed by large creatures and Shinju was moving now faster and faster. The croa able to keep up as her saber wailed and screamed in pain with each slash through the massive snake bodies. The croa were almost wolf packing their attacks to shred the bodies and leave them in ribbons at their feet as they were moving through the temple blades meeting their lightweight armor and the sizzling as the prudeii fired energy bows from trees. "Keep pressing and find the heart of the temple." She wanted to see what was so important they were protecting as reports of more firefighs were breaking out.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

Sanya shook her head. "If it's anything special or of meaning then I do not. Would you like to elaborate on what it is?" She looked at the box and ebony black gauntlets, they looked frail like they had been sat along time and most likely has. Not much use as armor anymore but maybe could be recycled into something different and useful. As for praelior's comments Sanya didn't really feel up to been 'tested' in again. "Well if you want union and two croa to perform this experiment on then I could suggest two. I know their here because you assigned them to me yesterday. You know the two Jedi lovers I fought, I'm sure they would be perfect for what you have planned if I've guessed correctly." she had an idea how praelior would perform such things and it was obvious Sanya was avoiding herself and camellia for this experiment. Mainly due to them just getting together, something like that right now could complicate things and rush them. "Besides they where Put into the raw croa virus after us so they make perfect candidates."

Carrack Bridge

Isis was looking over it, her attention on what they were doing as the ship flew over the city and into the atmosphere seeing the Inquisition station with its dock being built up with the frame work and Sanya's people could continue to work on it. She was on the bridge of the ship and sitting in the center of the main consoles while the crew were working and she could look out the viewport. "Keep us going towards the polar regions and have updates relayed to Sanya and Venefica. I want them to be fully informed of our actions as we are going forward with the final phase of the construction for the station."

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Personally as they continued their discussions, the Rendili woman merely found herself more lost than before since it kept sounding like the experimentation that the Sith Zeltron desired wasn't just a normal twist on what it was Camellia had first suspected she wanted of them. At least there were plenty of other things to distract them all for a moment as she tried to keep up with the conversation and figure out what their Sith mistress desired from them. Like the new chambers being uncovered containing an old starship, something that Camellia personally held some interest in since she did quite enjoy old starcraft. After all, since she took over Rendili Stardrive the shipwright had primarily worked on refitting their old product lines rather than making new ones.

Aside from that though, it also appeared as if Lady Praelior had some sort of gift for Sanya as the giantess presented a black box with equally dark gauntlets laid inside. Though it seemed like the alien amazon was playing a game of questions first asking them what they thought the gauntlets special feature was. "I am. . . not sure what they are either Lady Prealior, but as for your tests, I suppose Sanya is right you did expose a small number to the virus in the raid on the planet visited before Sekalus. If you explain the full experiment though we would have a better idea of things I believe."

CJ stood staring at the clusters of glowing crystals, wondering how long it's been since anyone stepped foot in here.The whole region seemed unmolested by the hands of time and greed; while the serenity of the crystals was soothing to feel. CJ barely heard the words from Zaria when she spoke, her mind to focused on what her eyes were consuming. Such Beauty! But what was the plan? CJ thought hard on this and came up with only one conclusion.

"With the com links down, one of us will have to head back out of the cave to contact [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]. She's the leader of this expedition," CJ said.

"I'll do it. You guard these crystals."

CJ left both Zaria and the crystals behind, heading back to the entrance of the cave. Along the way, her mind began to wander as she thought about what those crystals could do. She needed a new lightsaber that reflected who she was now and who she will be forever, and perhaps as a reward for this discovery she might be granted permission to take one for herself. Couple this potential crystal with the one Lady Venefica discovered, bearing all the tests still being conducted on them panned out; she could have a very deadly sabre.

"Master Lerium, this is CJ. Zaria and I have made an astonishing discover. A crystal cave," CJ said keeping the excitement in her voice down.

"What are your orders, ma'am?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom