Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquisition Of sekalus (Part 3) COTBR

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Remy Singh"]

Teresa stood there on the ship, she already had the opportunity to look around and find this person maja had told her to find. She'd move slowly through out the ship almost to the point where she'd be dragging her feet. Teresa needed the training but it was annoying she couldn't bring san-ji with her. Although it was for her safety. After a little while Teresa encountered the person that matched the description maja had given her, Not only that but a sith girl stood there too. Although it was no surprise Teresa didn't know either of them and with how short of a time they'd be here there was not much point. Teresa approached them both closer with a slight smile on her lips. "[member="Darth Timoris"] I presume? Maja told me to find you."

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

If anything Sanya was a little shocked that the zeltron could actually have a chance of clothes that are clothes and not armor ripped of a tanks side. Sanya walked over with her lover to the tall woman stood there in the dress wondering what task she wanted done now. It felt never ending but Sanya was glad her girlfriend was with her. "So lady praelior what's the agenda this time?" She asked slightly enthusiastically. While reaching for camellias hand once more. It wasn't exactly an obsession to hold her hand but it was because she liked to and her hands where soft.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Melori was old school Sith – but then all stripes of Sith were in some way old-school. She was a Banite. Not that she believed in killing her Master per se – that was wasteful. But she believed it was each Master’s duty to develop their Apprentices until they were the equal of the teacher, if not able to surpass them.

And if anyone was unworthy, they deserved no special treatment. Carrying the weak would make the Sith weaker by extension. That was why Bane was opposed to so many Sith in the Brotherhood.

But she was not here to give either a history or philosophy lesson. Rather she was here to fulfil a promise – to take two Acolytes back to a cave she’d found previously where, if her hunch was correct, they’d find Dark-sided crystals. Invariably caves threw up one type and one type only – but every now and then variants would show themselves. Like the red crystals in the Kinrath eggs on Dantooine.

So she gave the two the once over. All three remained quiet and Melori could live with that. A part of her missed the banter she’d shared with the Sitherhood troopers – but she was on her own now. Except she was no lone wolf and sooner or later would need to find herself a new home. Or make one…

[member="Teresa Sin"] | [member="Remy Singh"]

As much as Zarrah wanted to go in search of her sister - she was needed here first. Helping to secure this planet held more precedence than rushing off into the galaxy to look for her sister. There would be plenty of time to track down the girl she had believed dead for so many years. Theoretically Zarrah wouldn't know where to begin such a search. The galaxy was a big place with many hiding places for her sister to lose herself in - if indeed she was hiding. The drawback of using this particular ability was that no time stamp or timeline floated in a corner. The only evidence Zarrah had was that it occurred in the past and judging by the view of the courtyard - there was no telling how far back the vision went.

"Stop grasping for ghosts," she lectured herself. "It might be better this way not knowing of each other's existence." Zarrah spoke the words but in her heart she didn't believe them. Zarrah walked away from the fountain leaving the residue of the vision behind. She spent to much time already looking to deep into this matter. Zarrah had a job to do where others where counting on her to finish.

Without looking back she walked forward into another section of the courtyard. This area contained hundreds of concrete flower basins of all shapes and sizes. The basins themselves seemed mostly intact even though no signs of their tenants could be found. Zarrah ran her fingers through the soil of a nearby basin and felt moisture under the dry and cracked surface. "Odd." The basin's soil should all been dry void of any wetness to them. "Somebody as been here not to long ago."

Desert

They continued to fly out across the desert while her wings caught a breeze dropping down into the sand as Sierra stood tall feeling herself sinking into the sands with her wings wrapping around her shoulders. Here in the desert she could feel the heat along her body with the great saber on her hip. She was walking when the croa caught up panting a little but they were heading deeper into the desert with the fortress in view. "Continue forward and scout, look for anything that could be of note or worth." She looked up and let the air go through her dark red hair while moving with a swish of her tail leaving a line but covering her tracks.

More reports were coming in on the things they were finding now, people and the force nexus, crystals in the north as well as what was becoming a new source hopefully of interest on the world. Phrik deposits and coming closer now and again when they were comtinuing to arrive and unload. Seras had [member="Darth Venefica"] to handle... in moreways then one as she had seen a lovely little place in the desert they could go with no one around to hear the screams. Oh it was so exciting.

Grasslands

She was looking over more of it now, the grass nice and tall while she stood up to her chest after coming off one of the mounds to watch what they had before rushing towards the trees and a tunnel. It looked like something had created a hive in the dirt while she crouched lower motioning with her croa. "Check it out and report in." They started to crawl in while she was scanning around and being careful not to break or disturb anything lest the creatures wake up and get angry.

[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Teresa Sin"]

Looking at the red cloaked girl approach them as the master was speaking she kept her attention. Her body remaining warm and almost hot to the touch before she was keeping her blades on her back. "I am rather interested in seeing these human's preform. The creatures have shown their skill for being created by a pretender." Her attitude more her peoples, Remy wanted her people's legacy here to be her own as she moved forward now twitching her facial tendrils with her excitement letting it quiver. "So when do we begin?"

"Mister Bubbles" She said it as they were in the forest and she danced around it as the light came around. Leaves falling and she danced while the croa were going from tree to tree with their claws sharpening on the bark. The little girls attention was on the other creatures within the forest while she made notes of what she wanted to have as her pets. She wanted something to have play with her ropo's and kremlins... the kremlins would love this place all ncie and darksidy so they could roll around.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Sawa continued to walk through the city as she set what locals she could aside for them to send to the medics and towards the facilities. She had found a lovely little home setting her things up to lounge around as she let her hair down to her ankles while wearing the tight bodyglove. Attention on the croa and sith troopers who were securing and returning in some cases to their function of keeping the city running. "Ensure the foundation and infrastructure of the city intact. I want all needed utilities up and running once again with our engineers and troopers in place."

@Zenva Vrotoa

The haulers continued to bring the equipment while Isis was laying out the design for the hangers and ports while the droids were getting to work. Her layout to link up with the inquisition facilities in the city and the station up above in space with the massive sithspawn protecting it. That was something she liked once they had the carrack prototype and the drydock. "Sanya we are ready to begin construction and are extracting the phrik ore for your peoples use." She had a grin on her face though sending some of the croa after the, locals with her saber activated.

She had found the temple and exploring it was the main goal as she could hear the sounds. Something slithering around the forest on the leaves and over the branches Nasty creatures that seemed to be taking an interest in them as they got closer and closer to the temple. She sent the croa forward relying on their ability to fight and the troopers to scan with motion trackers. "Continue forward and get into the temple. I want the doors opened." She was looking at the statues around them and the smell of rotting meat as Shinju moved forward touching fresh sap on a tree.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya looked at Sanya as she stood there for a time, the smile coming though. "Now my pet we are going to ensure this world is ours and hidden." She wanted to make sure the croa could flourish and as Elara was moving around the girl had the croa facility plans set up and constructed. "We will reconstruct the croa research facility here under the city." She was moving and looking at Elara while she started walking. "Come pet, lets see that all of your sisters are happy here, the world is very much impressive but I want to see what you have planned for your own home my sweet Sanya."

Standing alone with her hands embraced together behind her back, she stared into the red sunset while those under her supervision where fast at work. She had been pleased by the data given to her by the engineering corp. each little project was either completed or ahead of schedule; every builder's dream come true. Through the Force, she sent a gentle mental push to Seras Goto; a loving gesture to alert the woman she was missed.
Behind her the main archway, or the Temple's entrance, had been cleared away. While the new archway was being rebuilt, another team of workers and engineers began gutting out the main hall; categorizing what original materials were still useful and which ones would be shipped offworld to be refurbished into materials for future projects. The Dagobah Sith Lady lived by the phrase 'waste not, want not' and honourably installed that frame of mind into any engineer that worked for her.
[member="Seras Goto"]​

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Holding onto Sanya's hand, Camellia was perhaps more shocked to see the Sith Zeltron wearing actual attire for once since she had been working alongside the darkside giantess for a while longer than the former Jedi had. For Lady Praelior to actually have some decent outfits nearly made the Rendili woman question her sanity since the Sith were almost always wearing some ridiculous form of armor one way or another. "A-ah yes Lady Praelior, what Sanya said. What is the agenda again?" It was surprising enough for Camellia to nearly forget the basics of what they were planning. However, she still remembered it had something to do with a temple right?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

Sanya looked at praelior lost for words when she asked what she wanted for this world, and after looking through the files this world has always been cut off from everywhere. It was one of the things on the list that needed to change. Not only that but the tech of this world needs major upgrade, then a housing estate added onto the city for the members of the sisterhood built by the people to show their appreciation for us liberating them from a dictatorship. "Well honestly there is a lot that needs to be done here and it will take me a while to sort out. I want to set up ties to the rest of the outer rim then work further in. That should boost the economy, but the tech of this world needs to show improvement and luckily i can actually help with that. Then I want the city extending to create a district for the sisterhood only. Obviously as safety for my people against the more aggressive members, like that one riding around on that beast. I seriously think she's a bit dolaly. After these changes have been made I will relook things over and make sure the humans and twi'leks we have left breed to keep our population of croa on the rise." Sanya was amazed at how she's already planed this with sith little time to actually think about this. But it still didn't change her curiosity of what the zeltron wanted, why she so urgently needed the two croa girls. "We won't need to construct a new lab we can simply repurpose one of the already existing and have the current ocupents relocate somewhere else in the city. If I'm right there is a large lab that was used for some kind of drug in the underspire. Its also multi floored too if I'm correct. Still you didn't clearly answer my question, I know full well if you wanted to set up a lab you wouldn't need our help. That only leaves me to presume more on the agenda." She had been with praelior long enough now to know she was never Clear on her intentions. The woman always his something till the last second.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Remy Singh"]

Teresa did feel uncomfortable around others still no matter the species or person. If anything she would have rather have had her master take her on this journey but life wasn't like that. "I'm Teresa by the way." She said looking at [member="Darth Timoris"]. Her eyes would quickly look out the window to look to the world below, the raw power that rolled off it was a unique feeling. One she had never felt before. It was in toxicating in the good way and yet she had no real controls over her own power yet. The only thing she could do was see into the past and even that was rare to happen. she would look down to the surface more wondering when it was they would be heading down.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Well, it seemed that quite suddenly Sanya had become a lot more forceful if not just perhaps a more direct leader since taking charge of the planet as its new ruler. The former jedi was making quite the speech about setting up a lab and keeping the population on the rise so that there were more available to transform into Croa. In fact maybe the other woman had been mulling over these details for a while even. Whatever the case was, Camellia was rather impressed as she listened to her girlfriend rattle off information about the progress of setting up research facilities and managing population concerns. Although part of her worried the Sith Zeltron might find her tone too rude, but the Rendili woman had to confess that Lady Praelior was keeping them in the dark a bit after calling them out here.

Desert Caves

They found something as her croa were standing tall and looking into a cave. Making the way before Sierra looked down it. Her tail swishing while she secured the great saber on her hip extending out her wings to frame her more climbing down. It was more like a well while she started climbing down as her eyes glowed. THey were crawling down towards the bottom as the sounds of creatures inside came to them. She had a look on her face before hissing in as her tongue came out going deeper into the shadows.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

The sight of the workers in the distance came to her as Seras was moving forward, feeling the push and rather understanding it more then she thought before. It was a new sensation this liking a person, something she couldn't explain but when the sight of the woman with her hands behind her back came to herwell memories were there. A small tight lipped grin as she shifted her stance more predatory moving forward with measured steps to reduce even her weight in the suit. No sound while she was walking to sneaking up and try to take with one hand those clasped wrists behidn the woman. Set her masked face at the curve of her neck and try to nuzzle a little at her ear. "They are proceeding faster then expected."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom