Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Gabriel Lynch

G
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

I'm by no means gifted at photoshop, and I was wondering if I could ask you to work a little magic to give these images a little more flare than what's current. Both are the Avatar and Signature I'm currently using, found in the spoilers below.

I was hoping you might be able to add some sort of flare/gif effect to them. I'm not really sure on specifics, just something that will really make them pop like perhaps a smoke effect or embers as I've seen on some other work. I'll leave the creative thinking over to you if you're happy to proceed.

Thanks regardless!

BqPV9BP.png

4XgqAHp.png

Martin Dux

M
Howdy, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim .

I was hoping you could make me a signature with this and a border like one of these.

Also, if not any trouble, I like the text, "Be patient, there's no shame in trying again." on it in white.

Take your time, don't rush yourself, we're only human.

Martin Dux

M
Howdy, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . it's me again.

First off, I'd like to thank you for the sig, your work never ceases to amaze me! Secondly, I like to ask for a divider. I'm sorry to say that I don't have anything to work with, but I'm thinking of something similar to the border of the signature you made.

As always, no rush, take your time, we're only human.

Hi I was actually curious if you could make a background for Lissa (since it's just normal green) if you could make it a gif too that would be cool and a signature would be nice too. I don't really have any ideas so go nuts with it as long as it looks nice.

I'm in no rush so just take as much time as you need

Thank you so much really it means a lot

Pheretha Ren

P
Hello! I was wondering if you could possibly turn this logo I made into something a bit more flashy, for things like a faction icon or discord icon. And if you could possibly make a faction banner mixing the icon and this image as well, that would be so amazing!

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Untitled_Design.png

EhzZvLjXsAQnSyZ.jpg

And if it true, I finished all of the request finally.

Konor Konor 4 version,s I don't know which one you'll prefer
38jQhIa.gif
ZqbWz59.gif

1dsxJZz.gif
kto1AgZ.gif

Martin Dux
hNU85DD.png

ghosdIr.png

Geiseric Geiseric
I4333i0.png

Lissa Javik Lissa Javik , the gif wasn't enough large to the signature, so I made a custom one, but I link here the gif too:
o7Uccjt.gif

WlTbjvN.png

9kCqhzr.gif

Pheretha Ren , the symbol looks better on background
oIxhJi7.png

JsfXQ7v.png

GitgcJA.png

WOZrxnL.png

lugjEaH.png

Tristan Evore Tristan Evore
KwNjjKh.png

Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund
N97VS8W.png

[
T4rWXCt.png

Apollon Apollon
fARIqT8.png

Laertia Io Laertia Io , so-sorry for the delay. The last 2 was hard, I'm not really found pictures from them, all of the pictures on the google was embarassing... so if you not like them, please give me some art and I'll remake them.
yWPrpvJ.png

m9r3NhZ.png

R8qT80a.png

xcOfxTG.png

h7veOx6.png

----
Own stuff, EE/AC
HjUSADe.png

Seat of Ashla sub's gif:
Hp0AuDu.gif

Ashlan banners, large picture
cSWFQRE.png

6vsb2TH.png

I9G2Lb5.png

EE dom:
2iytjEa.png

0GkRPue.png

zQwHaoD.png

x4BJwSA.png

OQfwQtI.png

Last edited:

The Seer

T
Hello Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim ! I've come to ask for the blessing of your Photoshop skills again :)

Would you mind making this image into an avatar for me? I'd like either an upside down triangle or a circle if either of those are possible!

Thank you in advance!

Aleksandr Kepsi

A
Howdy, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim .

I've come for the help of your amazing art skills, which I have none of. I'd like a signature if it isn't any trouble. With this background, and a border like this.

Also, if it isn't and trouble, I'd like some text on it too. the words, "I'd stay but I'm afraid that you're- what's the word? Oh yeah, a loser.", in white.

p.s. if you can, find the most condescending font possible for the text. (this is purely optional, it's up to you.)

As always, take your time, no rush, we're only human.

Evening,

Today I'm looking for a logo.

Logo:

I like to use the wolf in this pic:

74d01b698769a7c0e76776aeac3744eb.jpg

Not sure if that pic will work if so the wolf in this second pic:

s900SbM.png

The color scheme to be red, black, silver. Like the theme of the logo to be Rogue-ish if it's possible. The text I like it to say "Rogue Wolf"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom