Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Here to bother you again with another character's request.

This image:

yK7Cq8j.gif

With the word Shadow.

Please and thank you. No rush on the order :)

Lenora Augustina Guinevere

L
Hello. I am looking for a unique signature for Lenora. Not exactly sure what I would like for the final concept and all. But I would like it to have my name "Lenora Augustina Guinevere" and these 3 pictures included. I appreciate any design that you can give me.
PS: If you need other pictures instead of these; please just message me on whatever platform is convenient for you.

what-are-the-12-constellations-of-the-zodiac-sagittarius

Armillary Sphere / Orrery

ly-.jpg

Flair frame
Frame-1.png

1. Can you put this in a golden border with the word "Vandemar" on top? For a flair.
Standard-of-the-Vandemarian-Republic.png

2. Another flair, this time with the title "House Sigismund" and the same frame as before if possible.
Join-The-Real-sigil.png

3. Another flair, this time with the title "High Imperator" and the same frame, just using this tyrian purple texture as background.
360_F_403594219_7FJu2pNMSOZ13fXVGLcQk7m0kDhskRdi.jpg

Three faction banners. Hope you can help me. :)

Frame-1.png

Please put the three pictures in above frame as a banner with the burning effect and emblem in the center. Words in gold (#DAA520), Trajan font:
"Shield (Emblem) Legion"

Legion-1.jpg
Legion-4.png
Legion-3.png
Skyrim-Logo-1.jpg
aRsAOjM.gif

See the inspiration. I would like the symbol in the center, with following writings (Trajan font, color #DAA520):
Top left: "Vandemar"
Bottom right: "Cohortes Agema"

W97n1D7.png
Agema-3.jpg
Agema-Armor-2.jpg
9f3517b40a2c79d82ecf7c6aba893bf5975da7f3r1-1024-645v2_hq.jpg

Please use the frame above, write (Trajan font, color #DAA520) "Vandemar" across the center with the symbol behind it.

51eTb6Z+ryL.jpg
2bca821029bd0f41e149db801d27cc87.jpg
Legion-5.jpg
OLM-2012-Film-Fest-Laurel.png

EDIT

Again, the frame as above for the avatar. From the third picture, please use the effect of light sparks you use on Eina. :)

Tullius-1.jpg
Gulliman-2.jpg
Armor-11.png
Armor-2.jpg

Here I am a bit clueless so I hope for your creative magic. Same sparks and frame please. And enter the name "Aurelian Sigismund" in Trajan font in a colour that fits.

Gulliman-3.jpg
Tullius-5.png
Armor-4.jpg

Last edited:

Nadyrm

N
Hello! Was wondering if you could make a quick avi and some codex/factory dividers and headers.

The avi is just this image cut up and with some green and black borders and whatever might look good.

d9pwhxs-d0b0711a-f473-4550-a9da-f1023217c634.png

The dividers and headers would just be the usual ones used for submissions in green and black.

And maybe a signature with the same image as the avatar with the title "Watcher of the Void", though that is not needed as much.

Thank you again!

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim [/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deena Mott

It's all about that Freedom of Speech
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Looking for a signatures for Denna Mott! Use pics like this:

tumblr_nzksjhRFdA1uk8drqo1_1280.jpg

316f9fd64fe4a2047525a456d8d98da9.jpg

7DE29E624A54842A15483496842E3AAF5C0743F2

I would like three banners! Each in a light red and yellow borders!

For the second pic, I would put a quote that says: It's all about that freedom of speech.

The third pic the sig should say: The truth is always hidden in a sea of lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom