Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Hello!
I think many of you already know me, in the past 6-7 months I made a lot of graphics (avatars, signatures, rank tags/flairs and dividers), not just to myself, but others too.
Finally, (thanks to Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter ‘s support), I decided to do a separate workshop thread for myself.

Here I gather as a reference what I have already done to the site; if anyone needs anything just say so. I’ll do my best. ^^

I am happy to make avatars, signatures, rank tags / flairs and dividers too. Although I can code as well templates, others make great templates, so I omit the coding here for myself.
One important thing, I can’t draw (maximum chopsticks people) so please no one ask me to draw something, I can manipulate photos, drawings, pictures, but drawing? Nope, sorry.

For requests:
If you can attach a picture of what you want, it can be a huge help, and in the case of flair, also write the necessary text.

I will try to do everything in a few days, if I can’t do something, I'll tell you, and I will not disappear.

References: (not all because of 50 pictures limit, and I’m not linking my stuffs, you can saw them in my bios and posts :) )
hAkwSH3.png

n0uyQ4d.gif

d9gjBYt.gif

tmh5Kaw.gif

OqGvYkK.gif

JCbgoVu.png

xsJ6VMu.png

7e8oqUL.png

c1Dylcn.gif

JtcN7JT.png

jBx1wzk.png

xjJOIWf.png

2axes08.gif

Hg1B5zw.gif

711RsX2.gif

lqDvsLW.gif

hwKGW6J.gif

nx9Z1B0.gif

0AlZdkg.gif

PnsJcmh.png

fNrutWz.png

BAW9bLE.png

yg5Igfn.gif

4yZygau.png

VNYGzBy.png

26bHRaD.png

vQrNSjZ.gif

nRYBLTw.gif

jdw3QF1.png

TBSyqc5.gif

aEM6ORX.gif

FR4pnMR.gif

AoC: (and the other color versions)
RgwD120.png

The Bryn’adûl:
PEZYOPn.png

lTMVNaV.png

The Sith Empire:
bvU6aHX.png

AWGFOIU.png

Eternal Empire:
9lenMLk.png

CIS:
1wHqHUL.png

Zweihander Union:
BlpVHqS.png

Other dividers (maybe I’m not using them yet)
Random:
iuHm4Sj.png

For Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco (my subaccount)
qBCnhVd.png

zCqDnsP.png

vGki7N9.png

FcBrqEV.png

0dVOlRW.png

jVVi92E.png

aG2ZiQC.png

ZmUI5db.png

ioMczh6.png

Last edited:

Xanatos Stones

X
Could you take this, and put it on a Lightsaber Hilt for me, the sword she's holding, please?

End.png

Hi Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

I was hoping if you could make me a new signature for my posts. I like my current one but I would like a color scheme similar to my bio sheet/posting template. I like the color but sometimes find it jarring to the eye and interrupts the experience of reading my posts.

I have resized the signature if that helps in any way ( someone from the forums recommended it for two signatures) but I was wondering if you could make an entirely new one.

I have if you would like as well use my Avatar as inspiration (face claim is of Bradley Cooper)

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Was curious if you could make an Avi | Sig | & maybe a Divider for Orion Darkstar. I've provided three pictures below to help you out. If you can't do a divider that has a purple star or something, don't worry about it. Also, I'm not really sure how to make the first two more sith-like. The third pic is just there for this purpose.

On the Sig, All I need is Orion Darkstar on it. Nothing fancy. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested to work on. Cheers and great job with previous creations! :)

kZ1nKIS.jpg

heZ48VM.jpg

QiHPJdM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom