Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

The Seer

T
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim I'd like to add two requests to my original one, if that's ok!

Would you mind taking this image, removing the long part at the bottom, and filling in all of it minus the eye part in the center to make a symbol?
And with that new symbol, could you also have a post divider?

I'd love it if both of these in silver please. Thanks in advace!

Evasion Studios
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim - Greetings. Your work is rather lovely and inspiring. You also put a heck of a lot of effort into these designs, and that's very much appreciated. I'm looking to make something of a return, but with a new face and name - and looking for a little help in the arena of gif animation for a signature.

I'd like to see what you can come up with for the following.

The main gif I'd like to use for the signature:

B21DUpt.gif

The logo I'd like to see stylized somehow within:
ghchaoA.png

• Some of the color combinations I fancy are Red, Gold, and Black
  • Theme should be about Piracy and Nobility
  • The name is Vega Ardellian
  • Also, not a huge fan of boxes/rectangles, so if the edges of this could be less straight lines, I'd appreciate it!
If you need any further images, feel free to look up
Captain Harlock

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Blood Witch of Dathomir
Hey Ingrid! I'd like to request a rank tag that says Nightsister with a dathomirian feel and a witch/nightsister (using this image, more can. be provided) signature please! (No deadline)

unknown.png

Last edited:

Mith'ora'hisbah

M
Hello, I would like a signature made with these images please:

Image 1
Image 2
Border
And I can't seem to find them, but the icons of the Blackwatch and/ or Wardens of the Shroud in the center please?

And please, can it be small enough that I don't have to remove my banner and flairs because the signature limits?

Thank you, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim !

Huh, sorry for the delay, I didn't have too much mood and muse in the last month to make anything. I was happy if I finished the faction things. Now nearly everything is finished...

Rasu Gan Rasu Gan , Posh Raven Posh Raven - yours incoming tomorrow, sorry for it. :$

Updated Maw things:
LG6e2UG.png

PLHM9nU.png

BESJZu2.png

GT4r8T6.png

dA4rVFs.png

PEBmSZZ.png

Cuyy6In.png

uER1zFQ.png

KjnmtTy.png

Anashja Tal Anashja Tal
GlXBi3a.png

The Seer
0klmTpE.png
uX90cQe.png

BnvhBHE.png

EIMh3Uu.png

Aleksandr Kepsi
d2XDZIh.png

Zetharra Devereaux Zetharra Devereaux
Gfj7sBv.png

Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar
1QdOhy6.png

Evad Evad
CvHPb0P.png

19DUAD3.gif

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
qPDHGFj.png

Lena Dracov Lena Dracov / Mia Serenvale Mia Serenvale
TwnhOcI.png

JF6sRan.png

clTIYNa.png

5hTA3IV.png

ZjTAN4Q.png

Mith'ora'hisbah / Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
y70pder.png

k7bxfqR.png

Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin
2SFNUH6.png

bBNquY5.png

Wysp Wysp
BFsXDD1.png

Nash Darklighter
GeChOOp.png

DQ2BiOD.png

Geiseric Geiseric
yubU9Nm.png

L6Ixbs5.png

Braxton Holst Braxton Holst
Isz0KoB.png

pHz25Uz.png

---

My stuffs:
Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera
2tKR2zL.png

MANIAC MANIAC / HPI header
hgEgJJ9.gif

NIO/EE/AC junction:
HL2v30F.png

onzg7Xe.png

fhmYQfJ.png

TbhW2I5.png

gZO81yK.png

Maw/EE/AC junction:
K48xJPw.png

OGgOoDv.png

TV6Qpd2.png

0mceQ2P.png

iOKQTUN.png

tuwnfZf.png

Aaand this was 48 pictures, 50 is the limit, so I'll continue tomorrow with my personal works and the missing two requests.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply but I love it!

I'm also looking for a new forum sig.

dDEaNiX.png

rCWKGTU.gif

For the forum sig I like to change the background to a snowy mountain one but would like to keep the Sith and the trees. I also like to change the lightsaber from green to red. I like to have the gif on the right of the Sith hopefully without the two logos on the bottom showing.

Last edited:
Hey Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , I'm not the most creative person, so I don't really know much about ideas, but the image on my Character Bio is what I've got to work with.

In general I feel like darker colors would be the "mood" I'd want? Think Nar Shaddaa streets and a gritty fighting pit veteran. Idk. sorry I'm probably not super useful. But I would love a cool border around the image to give it a more star wars-y look.

Image attached here for ease:
KTSFkIY.jpg

Hello!
I think many of you already know me, in the past 6-7 months I made a lot of graphics (avatars, signatures, rank tags/flairs and dividers), not just to myself, but others too.
Finally, (thanks to Scherezade deWinter ‘s support), I decided to do a separate workshop thread for myself.

Here I gather as a reference what I have already done to the site; if anyone needs anything just say so. I’ll do my best. ^^

I am happy to make avatars, signatures, rank tags / flairs and dividers too. Although I can code as well templates, others make great templates, so I omit the coding here for myself.
One important thing, I can’t draw (maximum chopsticks people) so please no one ask me to draw something, I can manipulate photos, drawings, pictures, but drawing? Nope, sorry.

For requests:
If you can attach a picture of what you want, it can be a huge help, and in the case of flair, also write the necessary text.

I will try to do everything in a few days, if I can’t do something, I'll tell you, and I will not disappear.

References: (not all because of 50 pictures limit, and I’m not linking my stuffs, you can saw them in my bios and posts :) )
hAkwSH3.png

n0uyQ4d.gif

d9gjBYt.gif

tmh5Kaw.gif

OqGvYkK.gif

JCbgoVu.png

xsJ6VMu.png

7e8oqUL.png

c1Dylcn.gif

JtcN7JT.png

jBx1wzk.png

xjJOIWf.png

2axes08.gif

Hg1B5zw.gif

711RsX2.gif

lqDvsLW.gif

hwKGW6J.gif

nx9Z1B0.gif

0AlZdkg.gif

PnsJcmh.png

fNrutWz.png

BAW9bLE.png

yg5Igfn.gif

4yZygau.png

VNYGzBy.png

26bHRaD.png

vQrNSjZ.gif

nRYBLTw.gif

jdw3QF1.png

TBSyqc5.gif

aEM6ORX.gif

FR4pnMR.gif

AoC: (and the other color versions)
RgwD120.png

The Bryn’adûl:
PEZYOPn.png

lTMVNaV.png

The Sith Empire:
bvU6aHX.png

AWGFOIU.png

Eternal Empire:
9lenMLk.png

CIS:
1wHqHUL.png

Zweihander Union:
BlpVHqS.png

Other dividers (maybe I’m not using them yet)
Random:
iuHm4Sj.png

For Darth Xanesh (my subaccount)
qBCnhVd.png

zCqDnsP.png

vGki7N9.png

FcBrqEV.png

0dVOlRW.png

jVVi92E.png

aG2ZiQC.png

ZmUI5db.png

ioMczh6.png

I’d love an avatar/sig for my Bothan if you can. I can send you the pics I have in mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom