Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Hey there Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim ! I would like to request an animated embers effect on my profile pic if possible!

4SQ8tqE.png

I can link it without the blue border if needed

I think I finished every requests, if I forget something, please let me know!

Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih
MbVUuch.gif

Nyrasa Emrick Nyrasa Emrick
RWOMHY5.png

Zetharra Devereaux Zetharra Devereaux , 3 versions, I don't know which you like the most...
ygnWvXs.gif

bv7RttK.gif

v6Jlnhn.gif

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher , and damn, I forgot the signature... I'll do it today or tomorrow.
slc4VRZ.png

EwqkGqQ.png

Rhuark Rhuark
0udkHDI.png

Kel Se'Taav Kel Se'Taav , I didn't had any idea to the signature... so this simple one won:
0edoCEt.png
3M6hqtH.png

5lmpuOX.png

znwnGva.png

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta
fjofjOh.png
cLuc5WW.png

6CnNnEi.png
SfqTCKB.png

KTOuOxn.png
YtvwWTO.png

Cailen Corso Cailen Corso
jVKHUvk.png
TwDIKr5.png

kZcfxKV.gif
cVGXgjW.gif

Noah Corek Noah Corek
BWkPdBm.png

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate
kxSdzKR.png

___
Own arts and stuff I'll really post them tomorrow... And I had another personal request too, but I can't link them here yet. :)

Jace Corren

J
Hello there, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim ! I'd like to request a PFP and sig for a technocrat senator ~ I provided some material for inspiration, but feel free to do anything you'd like :) I appreciate your work on my previous characters <3

Something like this for the PFP:
iron-man-tony-stark.gif

photomania-82069a94902c9fba4a3adc9869c8ea37-1.jpg

Some ideas for the sig:
b365cc6ae0dc47f828d77f42d9bf98cd.gif

iron-man-glasses.gif

30380c5619666ae987faaa0183b41af00561767d.gifv

tony-stark-endgame.gif

A few more if needed :)
rdj-robert-downey-jr.gif

robert-downey-jr-tony-stark.gif

ccb88542f76f69aaa962f5125e0a41fb.gif

His company logo, if you're able to include it somehow :p You can include any GA/Senate iconography if you think it'd look good. His colors are amber, black, and white :)
bk34iKywmbBUN6QSOGlUchwxIixJN_p7MwZ035XELaA.png

Of course, if you find any you think would look better, by all means use it :D Thank you for considering my character, you're an amazing member of the site and are appreciated greatly by all of us <3

Hello, Is it possible to have an avatar that cycles between the two Images below or even a gif of Jason Momoa as Aquaman Outside of water lol

Acacius_Avatar.jpg

Acacius_unmasked2.jpg

As well a Signature featuring Jason Momoa/Aquaman and the following Revan pic?

Acacius.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom