Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Moskvin

fantasy-art-artwork-witch-death-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [ORIGINS] [GEAR] [THREADS] [CODEX] [FACTORY]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Darth Moskvin (Formerly Clíodhna)
CURRENT TITLES: Queen of the Damned, Queen of The Darkness
FORCE SENSITIVE:
Yes
FORCE ALIGNMENT:
Dark Side
FORCE RANK: Sith Lord
FACTION: Sith Order
NIGHTSISTER COVENANT:
Nardithi Nighstisters
RESIDENCE: Dathomir

SPECIES: Sangir
SANGIR RACE: Highblood
ORIGINAL SPECIES:
Epicanthix
EMBRACED AGE: 19
CURRENT AGE: Unknown
HEIGHT:
6'3"
WEIGHT:
120 lbs.
EYE COLOR:
Vampiric Gold
HAIR COLOR: Midnight Black
SKIN PIGMENT:
Alabaster White
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
?
VOICE:
Saoirse Ronan
FAMILIAR: Archimedes

T R A I T S​

STRENGTHS
Intelligence
Charisma
Enhanced Strength and Speed
Accelerated Senses

WEAKNESSES
Bossy
Judgmental
Arrogant
Vain

A B I L I T I E S​

Sith Magic / Dathomir Magic / Force Related

RELATIONSHIPS​
N / A

O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Dathomir
FAMILY:
Darth Deru (Adopted Father) - Deceased, Merrin Tzo (Adopted Mother) - Unknown Location
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:
N / A

KNOWN HISTORY:

A lone single survivor was discovered from a crashed starship on the planet of Dathomir, a young woman of nineteen with no memory of who she was. The woman was discovered by two unlikely future parents / teachers; Darth Deru, an exiled Sith Lord, and his forbidden lover Merrin Tzo of the Spiderclan. Together they agreed to aid and adopt the young woman as their own, opting to raise the girl based off their unique talents. But first, they needed a name for the woman, whose memory was fractured; settling on Clíodhna.

Life on Dathomir was harsh and cruel, everyday a struggle of survival. Merrin was hated by her own clan, and her former Sisters continuously searched for her whilst her former Clan's rivals, the Singing Mountain Clan, still considered her their enemy. For Darth Deru, spite his exile from the Sith Empire, there was a substantial bounty on his head, and on occasion a bounty hunter would stumble upon Dathomir. Darth Deru, a practitioner of Sith Science and Sith Magik, and Merrin Tzo a Witch of Dathomir, elected to teach their daughter the arts of both.

Clíodhna's education in both Sith Magic and Dathomir Magic blossomed into a potency of magical strength and understanding. She began taking a strong direction in Necromancy, killing animals to further her studies of the subject. Most parents would have discouraged such behavior, but her parents were different, for they encouraged it. The trio lived the next few years under the banner of their self-understanding of harmony; until one fateful day. Whilst out collecting ingredients for tea brew for her mother, a group of bounty hunters fell upon their homestead. Her father fought bravely, but was eventually overwhelmed and killed, his head removed for proof to collect the bounty. Her mother, apparently captured, her fate unknown to this day.

G E A R​

Staff of thr Damned
Sword Hilt
Bow of Immolation
Cloak
Trinket
Talsiman of the Witch
Ring
Magical Gems

THREADS​

Go AWAY!!!!

CODEX​