Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Hey, could I get a banner/signature for The Valk'elli? Just a simple banner using this logo (slightly transparent), with some sort of scenery/wasteland in the background and a border.

Screenshot_2022-04juk-25_at_7.47.15_PM.png

Also adding an avatar border (alien themed) to this avatar along with an effect (your choice). Sorry if Im a bit vague, but I didn't exactly have a set idea going into this, dont mind too much how it turns out.

Screenshot_2022-04-25_at_9.44.25_PM.png

Looking for new forum sig

Like to use this gif in the background/middle

On the left like to put the guy/wolf. If it's possible could you clean the body/pic up a bit? My editor messing up

Q0PIrHT.png

and on the right like to have the group of tuskens or it might be better in the middle. Whichever will work better

Quote, I like to have is :

Whatever happens from now on you stand firm and face your destiny without fear but with courage

Last edited:

Jace Corren

J
Hey there Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim ! I'd like to request a post div, flair, and signature card based on the imagery attached. I've also included a few gifs for the sig as well :D I can provide more if necessary.

Flair text: Icarus Labs | Logos for div and flair:

ETi1QGkr_400x400.jpg

logo-gold.png

Gifs for sig:

tony-stark-icegif-6.gif

iron-man-glasses.gif

Thank you! <3

Hi there good madam of creation Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim would you perhaps be able to help with a simple avatar, just a little neon purple border with a bit of a glow to it?

And if possible, a bit of a signature with the same kind of border as the avatar with the pic below used. this one with just a line across it in whatever way you deem fits "an unbroken memory of pain"

If anything has been poorly worded i beg your forgiveness, your work is perfect.

uP1ZCu4.jpg

Sorry for the delay guys. In the past few months was horrible, laptop died, I had to buy new one, I was sick... now I'm busy with the faction stuffs, and RL things, my mum get new treatment, and she had new radiation treatment, she is still barely walk, so I need to help a lot to her too...
I hope I can do the requests ASAP, I didn't forget them. And sorry again!

Acacius Aries Acacius Aries , Kathal , Darth Megarea , Xivo 'Roralumai Xivo 'Roralumai , Kiko 'Malakashi Kiko 'Malakashi , Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira , Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu , Darth Sakurazuka Darth Sakurazuka , Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze , Jace Corren , Colton Renfro , The Vulture The Vulture , Saff Saff , Darth Veleson Darth Veleson , Lady V Lady V

Sorry for the delay guys. In the past few months was horrible, laptop died, I had to buy new one, I was sick... now I'm busy with the faction stuffs, and RL things, my mum get new treatment, and she had new radiation treatment, she is still barely walk, so I need to help a lot to her too...
I hope I can do the requests ASAP, I didn't forget them. And sorry again!

Acacius Aries Acacius Aries , Kathal , Darth Megarea , Xivo 'Roralumai Xivo 'Roralumai , Kiko 'Malakashi Kiko 'Malakashi , Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira , Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu , Darth Sakurazuka Darth Sakurazuka , Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze , Jace Corren , Colton Renfro , The Vulture The Vulture , Saff Saff , Darth Veleson Darth Veleson , Lady V Lady V
No problem at all. This is only secondary, your life is primary focus. Hope all turns out well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom