Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could go back in time only ONCE, what would you do?

Basically, if you had a chance to visit the past - any past - where would you go and what would do once you got there?

Note that you would not be able to return to the present, so wherever you go you would have to stay for the rest of your life.

This can be answered either IC or OOC.

Have fun! :D

Kill myself. Then not only would I not have to deal with any of the constant being hunted, but the resulting paradox would destroy the entire galaxy, killing everyone I hate. But then again, time travel is of course impossible, and such is never going to happen. The last thing we'd want would be for the past, present, and future Circe to meet up. After all, it's not like that already happened... *points to Mask of Madness*

Verie Lacroix

V
Stop my poor stupid brother Sante from going off to join <insert ragtag band of rebels here> so that he wouldn't have <insert mode of convenient death here>.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
Fabula Cavataio said:
Prevent the time machine from being invented.

I like time paradoxes.
But wouldn't you die?

[member="Darth Kentarch"]
No, I would go back, get a German uniform, find the trench he is in and blow him and his buddies away with a M-4, that or drop a JDAM on them. But I see you've heard the Hitler sniper story huh?

IC: Back to when Palpatine was first becoming Emperor, I'd gank him with the permadead soul sucking sword, install Padme Amidala as the Empress (she'd bring Democracy back eventually), slap the remaining Jedi upside the head and tell them to go get laid, then I'd hoof it to Thyrsus and Echan to stop the rape of my culture by Palpatine's mooks.

And I would be there to tell my teenaged self NOT TO GET PREGNANT. . . . what? Sorry [member="Manu Xextos"].

OOC: I'd go back to when my Grandfather was alive and younger, so I could be raised by him properly and take better care of him as an adult when he was dealing with the Alzheimer's.

The answer to that is simple. Go back to the when yoda's mother was giving birth and snatch away the child. Turn him to the dark side and rule the Galaxy in the name of the Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom