Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could go back in time only ONCE, what would you do?

go back in time to get the best hair on the board.

oh wait.

tumblr_mf4d2ewmkV1r9d24wo1_500.jpg

IC: Would go back in time and find Han Solo and have a Ale with him on Tatooine.

OOC: There are so many periods in history that are very interesting and I am having trouble selecting one of them. But considering I am a girl in RL, it might be best to change gender as well and life for women was not all that great. Regardless of this however, I would like to go back in time to Shakespeare's Globe theatre and act in one of his 'new' plays.

(I have visited the new globe a couple of years ago and enjoyed watching a play there)

IC: Go back in time where I was still a Darksidet and turn to the Light Side earlier than I actually did.

OOC: I wouldn't go. Playing with the past is dangerous. Better to leave it the way it is than to risk and make history even worse.

I would go back to when Lucas was in the planning stages of the original trilogy and BEG him to make the prequels first!

George Lucas: "What the Hell-"

Me: "Sir, you don't know me, but what I'm about to tell you will define the rest of your cinematic career FOREVER. You MUST MAKE THE PREQUELS FIRST!"

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom