Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Wanna Be a Cool Kid, Too!

Wow. I went to bed last night and this whole thing was created. Cool.

I've put up a couple feedback threads in the past, but now that everyone's doing it like it's going out of style, I figured I'd post this official version of it.

I arrived on this site in early September back in 2013 thanks to a certain [member="Kära Vi'dreya"]. She kept going on and on about this Star Wars role-playing site, and I kept wondering: "How does one role-play on a site? Like, on a forum?" I'd only encountered role-playing in pen & paper form or in video games up until that point, and really had no desire to join some random site where I knew no-one. Thankfully, she managed to convince me.

During Q1 of 2014 I got promoted to RPJ after [member="Jaxton Ravos"] had stepped down. A few months later I got made Admin, both times thanks to, again, [member="Kära Vi'dreya"], who had put in a good word for me. Since then I've been trucking along, and here we are. A big Thank You to the Staff Team for having put up with my silly Swedishness for so long.

Now then, cry havoc and let slip the banthas of feedback! I'm open to critique on me as a Writer and an Admin, as well as any of my characters.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Hey, I like your Swedishness! Really though, you're awesome. I see you as fair, considerate, reasonable. I don't think I've ever seen you lose your temper or anything.

Aside from Thurion, I've not seen much of your characters... and that's alright. Thurion is wonderful, a really good guy, and I think a really great Jedi. I think he does it right, and he does it well. And that relationship with Coci? Totally didn't see that coming, but it's beautiful!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Easily the most approachable Admin. Plus, your focus on Thurion, his relationships, and working with snowy-original content is inspiring. I myself often lean on the innate silliness of the SW genre to see many of my plot-points through. You however, yeah buddy, ...I've never once experienced a moment where something important happened because of a Space Magic Plot-hole. If you've ever pulled-a-rabbit-out-of-your-hat in your writing? I've never seen it. As such, you are a writer I can emotionally invest in. Which is great. :D

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.

I've RPd with....two of your characters I think, but also worked alongside you as Staff so I can say the following:

- I'd actually like to see you write more with Thurion, who is a fantastic character, more often. I see you take many others under your wing to integrate them into the community, but I miss seeing him in action just solely for being Thurion with your exciting writing style. I hope to see more of your writing out there soon!

- Your support as a writer and Staff member is exemplarily. You seem to understand more than anyone that we are all human, we are here to try and have fun and sometimes need help or support. While you're not our personal Agony Aunt, you always have time for others and never make them feel stupid or awkward with sarcasm or a wry comment etc if they have an issue or make a mistake, which is so important for Staff to do and I think you are wonderful in the role.

I'm biased towards swedes but I should try my best to point out flaws. I don't know you that much at all, even OOCly. So I'm just going to say this. Put yourself out there more :)

21765229.jpg

;)

Jay Scott Clark said:
snowy-original content
Ha! I get it! :D

Darth Vornskr said:
We need to RP more
Well, once you get around to kill off a certain someone who is dear to his heart, then we'll see. ;)

As for not being out there doing stuff, I've been focusing on his relationship with [member="Coci Sinopi"] for some time now, along with him just being a family man. My detest for partaking in Invasions is well-known by now, I would guess, so unless it's taking place right outside his own doorstep, don't count on seeing him in one of those any time soon. :p

*sniff**sniff*

Thank you for trusting in me when I suggested this place, Pooh <3

I'd go off on a big long rant about how much I love your writing style, characters, Staff and Personal qualities but...

All it boils down to in the end is, I'm so proud of how far you've come, Joakim. From the individual who had written but not in this sort of setting, to the inspiration you've become. You're a credit to yourself, you really are :)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] You're a cool cat, what else can be said?

Every interaction I've had with you, minimal as it has been, has been positive and significant in the opinion I have formed of you. I think you have an awesome board outlook and it shows in everything you do.

I remember role playing with you in one of Thurion's first threads, and it was really interesting to see how you portrayed him. I can't comment on him now, though I've seen a few threads, and it's nice to see how he's developed. Maybe once Gherron reaches master and they're both caught up per se, we could do another roleplay for some IC catch up :) [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

You use the dark blue font which is extremely difficult to read. :p

Other than that, you're an amazingly friendly person and just as great as a writer (it came to me as a surprise when a year ago somebody told me you were a swede). Your characters as cool and you are highly dedicated to what you do with them, especially about the Midvinter lore and expanding it. You're a great example of what a member and an administrator in a community should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom