Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

You know, I wanted to have a more unique character and I came across the Epicanthix, but the problem was that when I read the Wiki it said that they were dark skinned and dark haired. So I went through several things, and I eventually found myself attached to to Connor not only as a playby, but as a character.

Plus the whole haircut during massive battles makes me happy.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Current Avatar: An Ahri concept fanart by... I forgot. Link to the original should be in my app somewhere.
Current Signature: Bakemonogatari. It's an obvious match! I'm absolutely adoring this gif too, it's perfect.

It's the Sith Knight from the very first issue of the Dark Horse "The Star Wars" series based on George Lucas' early draft of the first film. A pretty cool series if you want to see how it might have played out with the original draft as the final cut.

It was a pretty cool character design so why not?

Goodness... I've been roleplaying this character for about six years.

Monica Bellucci is just simply fabulous with that old world charm and provocative grace. I love foreign films and that is where I first saw her act.

Been using her for the Countess ever since.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Needed a bombshell. Started browsing models who worked on the GUESS ad campaigns in 2014. McKinney just had the perfect charisma.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

*snicker, snicker* ...boobs... *snicker, snicker*

>.>''

I mean. I love your playby!!! :D :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
TriOxygen Luka, a Vocaloid model for MMD and also some higher-end 3D programs. Needed a badass droid play-by, this was my Mt. Everest.

My previous one, Aramis of The Musketeers, used the actor Santiago Cabrera... Santiago is 36... Vulps is 23.

So... after failed attempt after failed attempt to find a new face I said "KRIFF IT, I'M GONNA BE FLYNN KARKING RIDER!" aaannnd here I am.

All I need now is pointed ears, glowing gold eyes, and a white streak in the hair on this picture and it'll be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom