Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

I love starcraft and got tired of playing my other chars as they were to flat or people hated them. So I decided to start a brand new one and abandon my very old established chars.

After much deliberation I decided to grow as an RP'er you have to play something new that you have never played before. Something unique. Thus Colap was born. I modeled him as Han Solo meets Jim Raynor, but without out the mushy stuff.

Then I found a painting of Raynors portrait from SC2 somewhere and I was like, BINGO!

Maximus Stanforth

M
I wanted a hard nosed love to hate but get's the job done soldier type. That and I love the movie Platoon.

Because I volunteered as tribute.
She has one of the coolest personalities, and I wanted to make an extremely ironic contrasting character that had her looks.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I just switched, and it's because I use Meryl Streep, either as Margaret Thatcher or Miranda Priestly, as the Old Avadreia avatar. Now that she's cloned and young again, I thought it made more sense to use young Meryl (who is fucking fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine) than somebody else blonde and blue-eyed.

Why did I pick Christian Bale as Aleister’s avatar?

I picked Christain Bale at the time when I first started to write the personality of Aleitser Grey. Most of the personality is the same but at the time I was writing Aleister Grey on a Vampire the Masqurade rp board where I have met [member="Katarine Ryiah"] who was writing a vampire named Seth and Mist who was writing a vampire who kept finding herself in trouble.

Aleister Grey was a rich aristocrat vampire from the new world from the new world who very much acted as if he where a noble from the 1800s England. Well spoken and with a kind heart he very much believed in the modern concept of chivalry. For a Ventrue and a member of the Camarilla he was very approachable and very well like among the other clans of the city he hailed from.

Christian Bale just fit very well for the image and I have kept it ever since for Aleister. When I had moved and started to write Star Wars Aleister was still one of my favorite characters and I could not leave him behind. So I made a few changes and had him joined the Empire. At the time on that board the Empire was in control of Hapes.

From my favorite artist. After not being able to find a single person who resembled the attitude of the character I wanted to create I simply stuck with what I had based it on in the first place. That being these drawings. ^.^

Baara

B
Baara I just pictured as a very powerful chieftain like character, thought of Majora, then looked up a human form of it, got this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom