Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charlotte Homura

Standard Profile Template

Character images go here.

NAME: Charlotte Homura
FACTION: Black Sun
RANK: As a member of society, your character might have a rank that exemplifies his or her importance.
SPECIES: Zelosian
AGE: 20 (5 times older than she really is due to being kept inside a cloning tank)
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 1.8 meters
WEIGHT: This will help writers know the size of your character.
EYES: Rose (like the flower over her right eye)
HAIR: Silver
SKIN: White (pale)
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Her flower is really a Force Battery for Charlotte, in other words, she can use the Force stored in the flower to increase her overall statistics
+Every time a force user, NPC or PC, dies within a 10 foot range of Charlotte, the flower absorbs their remaining energy and grows in usable power to an extent
+She is extremely unbalanced in Force knowledge, specializing in using The Force to alter her body
-She is oblivious to the true darkness of the galaxy
-She knows nothing about the rest of The Force's powers
-"The Parmissian Flower" (the one in her skull) is a force symbiote and will grow unstable if given too much force energy

APPEARANCE:
Drakengard-3-Zero.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:
Charlotte Homura could be described as a living scientific paradox - genetic experimentation that had both gone horribly wrong and, equally, horribly right. She was created by Circe (back when she had a plant body) to prove a hypothesis: whether humanoid and floral DNA could be successfully meshed. The end result - Charlotte - was considered an utter scientific failure to her mistress - her hyothesis was proven hollow. Her new Frankenstienian creation had a lightsaber, a few thousand credits and a combat suit thrust upon her and was turned out into the wider galaxy as an outcast. Since then, Charlotte has made a small name for herself within the galactic underground, yet was consumed by a revanchist mindset and began to hunt Circe down. Her first attempt, however, failed and the weak Zelosian was beaten to within inches of her life. Currently, Charlotte roams the galaxy at will, searching for methods to increase her strength and to hunt her mistress down once again, eager to use the defeat of her former mistress as final proof that she was no failure.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
You got that from possibly one of my favorite unheard of games of all time; you, dear, are my new favorite person here.
Edit: Also, I may or may not technically be your step-mother.

FRAME

The Great and Powerful
[member="Charlotte Homura"]

Anyway, dunno what the premise would be. Probably, I hack your ship, or something.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Circe has tons of ships - she sells them for a living. Same with me. I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting one of your choosing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom