Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

Serco Savar

S
Taken directly from the show. Honestly thinking about doing a character off of another character from the same show. :p

Is there any situation where using JLaw in the same age group with the same general appearance as a character playby is not okay?

No?

I chose her because I like her, and while my character isn't quite like her at all, in terms of psychopathy and such, I believe my awkward nature is similar, and I can relate to how she has acted due to our closeness in age.

It also helps that she's highly photogenic and this picture came out amazing with a few changes to it.

3cWDFF6.gif
That's how!​
But seriously. I fell in love with Chris Pratt after Guardian's Of The Galaxy.​

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]​
Also for you bud. Cause, you know. That's the kind of guy I am, and you being who you are. I hope you'll understand.​

Mostly because I loved D Gray Man from the moment I began reading it, but Cross, Lavi, and Krory stood out the most. I thought about using Krory, but using similar powers to his 'innocence' would be kinda hard... and Lavi's incredible hammer was just too much to even contemplate.

Probably still gonna use Krory.... Just need to figure out how to fit him with the Moross....

I wanted something unique. Something that hadn't been use on the site before. There were plenty of red Twi'leks with a million tattoos and temper problems. I decided that I would use one of my favorite aliens, and make her into something out of my own imagination. Thus Luminara was born.

It happened during the tragic deaths of many many orphans.

Each more tragic than the last.

But who were they going to complain too, their parents?

GM-1693

G
I got this one cause ive always liked this look on the clones for some reason, then my Stormtrooper is using a battlefront wallpaper I think, then Romeo was from something i found from Google. Apart from the that MacReady...well....Ill show you what I already know.. ;) BEST MOVIE EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Checked out Model Portfolios online for the face that could carry Livia's emotions. I didn't go in thinking of a certain look or colour of her hair. Just looked for the right amount of gravitas & vulnerability. Bam! Sasha Melnychuk.

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Go ahead and maul me any time ;)

Picked this playby because I saw Gorbez, and I wanted to use that armor. Then I thought about what famous sci-fi figure to use that would be sufficiently good-looking. Ofc, Riker is Riker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom