Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

This will just be judging (in your opinion) how cliche the character above you is, please use a 0/10 rating system.

Oh, and please read the character sheet so you can better judge the character, we don't want to be judging books by their covers do we? And you can give a reason why, if you want.

(By the way, this is not to help anyone's characters become less cliché, it's just for fun so keep it nice.)

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
5/10 - Quite a standard character in the grand scheme of things; but not one that is frequently brought into the SW Universe. Seems rather interesting, might just go through the RP's to see what they're like. :p

My Character Bio

GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER READS IT! ;D

Nyxie

【夢狐】
2.75/10 I always loved your character's constantly evolving yet not sporadically so ways. :3

I'm a hermit dragon who shape-shifts into a cynical blue-haired little girl with no soul or a demon that manipulates cold. Oh, and did I mention transsexual. XD
Interesting. Didn't know we had too many of those around. :p

Edit: (2/10 = 9/10. Just so you guys know for certain.) :p

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
4 / 10 (1 being TOTALLY unique)

Looks standard, but going deeper into the blend of Force User and tough young fighter, mixed with her attitude and age, give for something not seen often and could be made into something pretty interesting to RP with.

Phantom

P
7 / 10 - A basic young Jedi fighter, but with some interesting twists and aspects to his history and his motives that can lead to interesting places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom