Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thyrian Hearthfire

0INInsG.jpg
General Information
Full Name: Thyrian Hearthfire
Birth Name: Thyrian Vhalorious
Force Rank: Master
Titles:

• The Phoenix King
  • High King of Midvinter
  • Lord of Tháinbroek
  • The Ashborn (formerly)
  • Darth Taral (formerly)
  • Captain of the Judgement (formerly)
Species: Humanoid
Race: Human; Valkyri
Planet of Birth: Pelagon
Homeworld: Midvinter
Height: 225 cm
Weight: 125 kg
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Brown (Greying)
Complexion: Tanned
Force Sensitive: Yes

Playby: Iain Glen as Jorah Mormont from HBO's Game of Thrones
U6nSaw8.png

Theme: Sixx A.M - Skin
Relationships
House Hearthfire:
Spouse: Kära Hearthfire

Biological Children:

House Heavenshield:
Thurion Heavenshield: Brother
Other Relatives:
Thrand Dawnbringer: Father (deceased)
Sarah Vhalorious: Mother (deceased)

Strengths & Weaknesses
Through the Fire and Flames: Originally a being forged in alchemical fire, Thyrian has retained his mastery of all things Pyrokinesis in human form.
Ferociously Protective: Incredibly protective of those he love, he does not shy away from unleashing devastation upon whomsoever would threaten them.
From Ashes to Ashes: Having already experienced death twice in his lifetime, he does not fear facing it a third time to protect the one he loves.
Hot-Blooded: The fire coursing through his veins grants him a natural immunity to its effects , as well as high resistance to cold.

High King of Midvinter: Having ascended the throne of Midvinter following the passing of the Dawnbringer, he struggles to live up to his father's legacy.

Horribly Scarred: Having lived through ordeals that would break a lesser man, Thyrian did not emerge unscathed as terrible scars litter his body.
Tormented Soul: Many past actions and events out of his control haunt him to this day, causing him to occasionally question his own sanity.
Aquaphobia: Growing up on an aquatic planet, a young Thyrian almost drowned when learning how to swim, thus creating a fear of large bodies of water.

Last edited:
Thyrian Hearthfire
A Brief Introduction
The Phoenix King, Thyrian the Uniter! Those were just some of the monikers the people of Midvinter bestowed unto my Uncle Thyrian, First of His Name. As his inofficial title of 'Phoenix King' might suggest, the sigil of the Royal House of Hearthfire during his rule was the Phoenix bird; a being reborn from its own ashes, again and again. A very fitting symbol for High King Thyrian indeed, for during his lifetime he underwent several significant rebirths, some good and others bad. Even more fitting, perhaps, were the words he chose, for in spite of all his hardships endured throughout his entire life, Thyrian of House Hearthfire never once did bow, bend, or break even under the most dire circumstances.

At the time, it might have come across as a controversial choice when my grandfather Thrand announced to his bannermen on the eve of battle against the undead that he wished Thyrian to succeed him should the worst come to pass. His younger brother Thurion was already a renowned hero by this point, having fought in the rebellion against the Usurper and numerous times since. Thyrian was a complete unknown at the time, having only recently arrived on Midvinter to reunite with his long lost father. When they saw him vanquish the foul thing that took the life of the Dawnbringer however, he proved himself to his countrymen and with the blessing of my father, who at the time already served as Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi and therefor considered himself ineligible for the throne. Seeing his father off to the gates of Beornskald, he swore his oath to the Realm the following day.

Midvinter would go on to prosper with him as our High King, following his father's example. During his rule we saw the creation of the Dawnguard, an order of Jedi and Force-users dedicated to the peoples of Midvinter, and the construction of their Fortress of Dawn atop the Blessed Peak in Westmark once approved by King Thrand before his passing. Friendship with the Beorni was re-established after untold thousands of years of their isolation, allowing them to re-integrate with Valkyri society and walk the lands denied to them for so many generations. Perhaps the most significant event was his discovery of the Aelvar, seemingly immortal beings unaffected by the march of time who dwell in the woods of Averlorn. Thyrian established an alliance between Man and Elf, one that would last to this very day through the unity of Prince Thrand Hearthfire, Second of His Name, and Queen Ióunn of Averlorn.

(To be expanded upon...)

- Excerpt of The History of the World and Peoples of Midvinter, by Nina Heavenshield

Ship & Special Equipment
  • The Judgement - Tulak Hord-class Star Destroyer: After his Queen's untimely death at his own hands, in her will she gifted him with this hulking beast of a command ship. Its personnel now follow him to the Abyss and beyond, just like they did his master.
  • The Phoenix - RI-W1 Be'lal-Class Warship: Granted to him through Rahvin Industries, the company owned by his master, Thyrian now possesses the ship he requires to roam the galaxy at his behest.
  • Lightsaber: Once he renounced his Sith ways and took up his father's throne, Thyrian has since constructed a new lightsaber for himself while incorporating some Valkyri symbolism into the hilt.
  • Armour: A heavy suit of armour custom-made for him alone, which has served him well through countless conflicts.

Last edited:
Roleplays:

1. Lost And Found [dead link]
2. Twisted Fates [dead link]
3. The Flame Which Cast The Shadow
4. Mission Impossible
5. Rise Of The Phoenix
6. The Hidden Flame
7. The Reclamation Of Helska [Sith Empire Dominion]
8. A Current Event [Sith Empire Dominion]
9. Subjugation Of Bastion
10. Causing Chaos