Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

5/10 going after a Jedi that "stole* your hand (I mean technically the Jedi did)... But Adenn lost both his hands down at the elbow, and he didn't go after the Jedi (but I might make him do so later, hehe), this is my opinion though, it's your character, and that character has their own personality. So in the end 4/10... Or is it, muhahah...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
4.5/10 for the things and the stuff and the... you know. (okay I didn't read it)

Link in Sig. If not... well, have fun searching.

8/11.

Happy family, murdered by ninjas, killed the ninjas, is now a ninja.

Might be a sloppy summary, but, oh well.

You get points for "cannibal futanari", simply because it's so hilariously horrifying (hilarifying) that it's impressive.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
@[member="Janus Rogo"]

Super smart, temperamental mercenary beholden to no man. Typically a dime-a-dozen concept, but you've clearly put a good deal of work into your bio, setting you a few steps above the pack. It's enough diversity to make a tired old cliche fresh. Ordinarily, I'd give a 5/10

But you're also a Lorrdian, and as someone who plays a Lorrdian, I can't help but salute you. A very meaningful salute, too. And the concept fits very well with a Lorrdian character. 3/10

Now, I wonder what SWRP has to say about the most magical Mary-Sue on the board.

Edison Bulkhead

E
2/10. Checked out your bio. "Sees the world in trading terms" is a really interesting viewpoint. Also, Amaran, which I think makes you Tigger the only one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom