Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public [GA | MP | others] Caldera Crisis - Fallout

mxR7wKT.png

Objective 1

Accompanied by forty seven Talon commandos Minerva sprinted through the labyrinth of streets around them. Yards away to the east she could hear the blaster fire and explosions. Swifty turning a corner, Minerva saw a tall apartment complex that had seen better days.

Not something I would pay rent for but it's a good enough platform.

Then she rockeetered up and soon Gakot's platoon went after her. A minute later she landed on the gray colored flat roof. Briefly waiting for the others who follow suit the Mandalorian commando hand signals to them to spread out in their four squads onto adjacent roofs. Using their jetpacks most complied except for the first squad that stayed with Minerva as they crept toward the edge of their roof.

The sounds of warfare and chaos continued to ring out and once they saw the stadium and the surrounding arena light up repeatedly with the exchange of fire between the Sith holdouts and their allies. The former were using the stadium as a fortress, repelling the alliance infantry and local Celanon troops and police below. Missiles screamed with smoke trails and a repeated stream of blaster bolts back and forth. Gakot next to her remarked.

"I always like Grav Ball. Thought I could make it as in that sport once.

"What stopped you?" Minerva answered back to which the Klannotian lieutenant snorted.

"I like to fight more than play."

Minerva smiled in amusement before receiving a call from her helmet's comms. The authoritative voice on the other end was calm and collective despite the shooting in the background.

"Are you in position, Captain Fhirdiad?"

"Yes Colonel, we're just waiting for the signal now."

"You'll see it soon enough."

Then the Talons heard the collective whine of engines as an Alliance bomber dived out from the sky from the north side of the stadium. Swifty the bomber dropped its payload into the target. The ground shook as multiple explosions tore through the sports facility with the bomber making a hard right turn flying away. At the sight Minerva then exclaimed to her commandos as she sprang up.

"Attack!!"

Without missing a beat Minerva leaped off the ledge and flew forth on her jetpack and quickly by the whole platoon. Many roared or hollered as they did so. Spacing out in a loose formation they rocket over to the eastern flank of the now ruined and smoke filled stadium. Just as they were about to reach the shattered windows, blaster bolts began to fire toward them but, though less than the resistance from earlier.

One of the commandos got in the jetpack spun out of control and crashed to the ground below dead. Another got clipped in the left arm and drew away being helped by a comrade. The rest evaded and returned fire while pressing on. Raising her left vambrace Minerva swung back and forth to dodge the hostile fire while activating the miniaturized missile launcher. Through the helmet scanner she targeted what appeared to be a heavy gunner blasting away and four others to the left flank of the flying commandos.

Locking on with Blast mode she fired and a Striilir'ika mirco-missile burst forth from her vambrace. Within moments it struck the five hostiles and consumed them in a brilliant blast. Seconds afterwards Minerva and the rest landed in what once was the statdium's gift shop. Drawing her dual pistols she spotted a black armored Sith trooper who sprang up with a scatter gun.

Rolling out of the way to a wrecked stall as he shot at her. Immediately Minerva returned fire, filling the enemy with four burning holes in the chest as he dropped sideways. All around her comrades eliminated the survivors there. Back to her feet she saw Gakot knock Sith trooper back before blasting her in the head. The shooting continued briefly before it fell silent as the squads secured the area.

Sharing a nod with Gakot the Mandalorian then called 211th's commander.

"Colonel, we're inside."

"Well done, we are closing in. Press your attack. Don't let them rest."

"Yes sir." Minerva answered back before gesturing to the platoon to rally to her. They did and soon advanced toward the next section fully later and searching for sight of more hostiles.

Last edited:

mxR7wKT.png

Objective: Find survivors, sniff out Sith and their ilk
Tags: Open
Equipment: In Bio

For a while there was only silence, broken up by shrieks and unintelligible shouting, sounds of war, and then there was something else. Something inhuman, something not of any alien tongue Dresden had ever heard. He came to a clearing, an open street with large structures on either side, possibly a residential sector that had been evacuated already. He raised his pistol, the heavy blaster firm within his grasp as his gloves wrinkled, more silence to come as Dresden walked for a few minutes, catching a brief streak of movement in a window off to his right. He stopped.

Keeping his calm, darkness blocking his view as the light from the outside became more obscured by heavy dust and debris. Activating his helmet-flashlight, he scanned up ahead, revealing the lobby area to be an apartment complex. Corpses littered the floor, some unarmed, others bearing Sith markings, foot soldiers of devils and worse. It was rather curious what could've happened in this place. As Dresden pushed further in, he was hit with a rancid smell - the decay of flesh and the thick, lingering copper of coagulated blood.

Some of these bodies looked as if they had been torn apart by an animal - half eaten and leaking filth on the floor, their expressions telling of a fate most would be unable to fathom, or rather, wouldn't wish to know about. A terrible, awkward gurgling noise came from somewhere behind Dresden, causing him to swiftly turn in place to confront the sudden disturbance. There, made visible by the beam of his flashlight, was a twisted abomination still chewing upon the arm of some poor bastard. It looked fresh, human, possibly military by the garb still wrapped around the flesh.

Sparing no time, Dresden opened fire, placing a direct headshot on the twitching corpse-like beast, it let out a sharp yet brief screech as it fell to the concrete. Half of its cranium now missing and smoking, muscles contracting and dying out. Again there was silence, nothing but the breathing within Dresden's helmet as he slowly back away from the slain creature, turning his head to look every which way, a slight sweat forming upon his brow.

It probably would've been a half-decent idea to contact someone in the Galactic Alliance, some measure taken to raise the chances of Dresden's survival by a slight bit, but yet here he was, stumbling around in a dark void of horrors that continue to reveal themselves. Whatever was unleashed upon this world, it only made Dresden's hate for the Sith grow with intensity. He would keep his promise.

He would dedicate his life to cleaning their filth from the galaxy. Once he hid it and protected it, made decent money. Now he only wished to right every wrong. Theirs and his.

He had to.

He heard more of them coming, gnashing and screaming. They sounded hungry, and Dresden had plenty of ammunition.

"Time to clean." He whispered to himself.

58HAEBy.png

Taris
K9AIC3c.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers
Tag: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Cessair Ideon Cessair Ideon Vincenzo Krugar Vincenzo Krugar Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Lehvi Vass Lehvi Vass Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti Derron Daks Derron Daks Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Talon Barova Talon Barova Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Liorra Liorra Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble @others I might have missed

For a moment, Valery remained quiet and simply listened to the opinions and ideas of others. This meeting was meant to offer anybody a chance to speak up, and nobody seemed too shy to do just that. But there was a risk to it as well. With so many opinions and ideas being thrown around, it could be difficult to make a decision. There were Jedi here, Mandalorians from different groups, and people completely unaffiliated with any major galactic power.

None of them answered to each other, so who would take the lead?

Valery's lips parted to speak, but she paused when Liorra Liorra entered the room. Valery was about to move when Mia did, but kept her eye on the younger woman before she spoke, "I agree that we need a plan of action," Valery said, her eyes shifting to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble for a moment with a smile she couldn't hide.

She was glad he was here with his expertise.

"We have different routes to take. First, I believe all of us must look into a vaccine. The Mandalorians, the Alliance, and whoever else has the capabilities. If Lio says that we might find information at the commonwealth, then we'll go there, too." Once she had recovered and wasn't in any danger.

"The Jedi will look into methods using the Force to stop them as well. Love?" She looked at Kahlil. "Could you lead these efforts?" As a former shadow, Valery was an expert at neutralizing undead or Sith creations, but he understood them better.

"This doesn't address the problem entirely, though. Their undead armies are a problem now, and we need to deal with them. The Alliance will continue to provide defenses, but it's not easy to predict their path. Others in the region will have to be ready to fight, or be willing to evacuate."

Only one other thing remained.

"As for a Strike Team, it'd be a risk. We have no idea if there is anything useful to learn on Odacer-Faustin. Is that a risk we're going to take?"

Last edited:

"As for a Strike Team, it'd be a risk. We have no idea if there is anything useful to learn on Odacer-Faustin. Is that a risk we're going to take?"

"It's worth a shot," Jasper nodded. "Well, I'm willing to take the risk at least."

What gave Jasper this confidence? Was it his experience from the war? It was hard to say. He had made a living by throwing himself head first into brick walls, a stubborn attitude that had would up forging him into a seasoned warrior. Even now, after the end of the Hyperspace War and as a member of the Jedi Council, Jasper couldn't get that itch out of the back of his mind. The risk taken needed to be his own. He could feel it in his bones.

"I'm open to a joint task-force if the armored ones have interest," he noted. "If the outcome is the potential to combat Blackwing efficiently every time it crops up, it's a move we have to consider. And hey, nothing on Odacer-Faustin could be worse then Exegol, right?"

Valery would understand what Jasper was asking...

Let me risk myself for everyone else.

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Taris
| Objective | The Plan

"There can be no victory without sacrifice, Grandmaster", came Jenn's near-immediate answer to that question, directly in the wake of Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el 's own. "We of Clan Kryze know this more than anyone. My Owls are ready to do what is necessary, and so am I." With that, the honor guard behind her struck their fists over their heart. If they died, it would be a death in service to something more than merely the Clan or the Mando'ade as a whole: they would be remembered as those who risked it all for the sake of others. A heroic end that might very well just restore lost honor in the service of butchers and brigands.
Jenn had so much work left to do in order to ensure the future of her people. Her singular vision had drawn warriors from all manner of places, but would it survive her - or had she cultivated a larger-than-life figure none of them could ever hope to match, crushed under the expectations others would have of a successor? Such disquieting thoughts gave her pause... and yet, she remained confident in her words, and her choice. She preached ideals of Clan Kryze assuming their place in the galaxy as warrior-heroes deserving of respect and adoration, and she would be nothing but a hypocrite if she chose to remain out of the conflict, meek and timid as the Galaxy descended into bloodshed and war.

Under her leadership, the Clan had shown who they were when they came to the aid of Onderon for no other reason than to aid a people in need. The conflict had left them battered and bloodied, herself included: the baleful lightning employed by the Sith remained a terrifying memory, even now... and the losses incurred on that heroic intervention were keenly felt. Nevertheless, she gave the Jedi an upnod as he spoke.

"I assume we will be keeping this strike force small and surgical?"

UDZdm3p.png

"I suggest that a compact task force would minimize the chances of any unforeseen complications during its reconnaissance," Krugar stated, absorbing the ongoing discussions within the room.

Leaning forward and resting his elbows on the table, he paused briefly before continuing, "I propose myself as a member for this strike force. My unit and I currently have no affiliations with either the Alliance or Mandalorians, potentially mitigating the risk of encountering delicate situations."

Valery Noble Valery Noble Cessair Ideon Cessair Ideon Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Others

M977SXg.png

"The Jedi will look into methods using the Force to stop them as well. Love?" She looked at Kahlil. "Could you lead these efforts?"

"Of course. It will take both science and the Force to counter these undead, though. Whatever efforts are being made should be done together." There would be no one answer for everything, but they could figure it out side by side. He paused before glancing towards Jasper as he spoke up about being part of the task force. "You can utilize the Light. It's the most efficient weapon against the undead. Whatever task force is made, someone who can utilize the Light, or at least the Force, needs to be incorporated. Otherwise we'll just suffer losses that could've been prevented."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Vincenzo Krugar Vincenzo Krugar | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | @Others

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

EQUIPMENT & ATTIRE

Ja0xgo4.png

There was so much happening all at once now that so many were comfortable speaking their mind. It was good to see their council so united against a common enemy, but it was hard to keep up sometimes. She wasn't sure if it was just age starting to catch up with her or if it had to do with whatever Apollyon did to her but it always made these grand occasions difficult.

"Excuse me" She would bow out of the conversation, turning to a nearby window while she lit an Ivory Cigarra with a tiny spark from her flamethrower.

While men in uniform and lab coats discussed finer details with her Vode, matters of medical science and even mysticism beyond her expertise, she only really noticed the city and birds outside, and the cool touch of glass against her good hand. Well, and the fact that Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane folded at the feet of Mia Monroe Mia Monroe like some sith cultist. That at least rose a thin brow on the warrior's forehead. She had never really stopped to think about how beloved Monroe was by her people. Her first impression of the woman was long ago, in an age where Monroe was assumed dead. She had been given a Vizsla's perspective, no doubt passed down by Ra Vizsla who had been her enemy.

She clearly misjudged her, as she had misjudged Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel long before.

Even now, she was tending to Liorra Liorra , a Mando'ad of some sort who was clearly fresh from the fight. When they had finished, Aloy decided to summon professional help, just in case. She didn't know if the giant or Monroe were doctors in their own right but it was better safe than sorry with wounds.

"Wren, give her a thorough examination please" She gestured to the girl, and the ex-death watch medic beside her approached Liorra.

Then Valery Noble Valery Noble spoke again, her voice being a cue to pay attention. The woman had a knack for keeping things to the point, despite the previous meeting in Keldabe. Between that and the demonstration of her abilities on Shukut, That Jedi had earned her respect. Certainly more than any other aruetiise.

Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el stepped forward before anyone else had the chance to form a breath, speaking of some history on Exegol that she was not privy to. Unfortunately, she had spent the entire Mawite Crisis in a cell, otherwise she would have gladly shed their blood as well. Still, she heard rumors of course. They reminded her of Apollyon even more than the demon's sith masters.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze was next, offering- or perhaps vowing the action of her Nite Owls.

Aloy touched the Nite Owl emblem on her right shoulder, faded as it was. She had not heard the name since she commanded the very same order in service to Mand'alor the Reclaimer. At least, until he brought about their disbandment...

"I will go" She returned, stopping beside the Alor of House Kryze.

This time, she returned the salute, an armored fist clattering against her own breastplate.

"I will honor the fleet's history and the Nite Owls who once served me. I will honor the memory of my mother, River Kryze"

too lazy to tag everyone rn
MJSj9cS.png

58HAEBy.png

Objective III - Dangerous Times

After saying his piece, Lehvi had settled into the background, making notes. It didn't seem like there was collusion between these dead men, and what happened on Onderon, which gave him peace of mind. A veteran of the 2nd Great Hyperspace War, Lehvi still saw the Maw when he slept; the howling, guttural screams of depraved monsters charging over the hills of Tython...

Yes, some things should stay dead.

He looked up when Master Noble proposed a strike force. Restraining the urge to volunteer himself- for he was a statesman, not a warrior, not anymore, if he said that enough he'd be okay with being out of the field for the foreseeable future- Lehvi raised his voice.

"The Al'Hari Federation doesn't have massive fleets, but what we do have is warriors- soldiers eager to beat back the Sith advance. And if we need volunteers, I know a unit just suited for the role", he stated. This would be the first coordinated effort Akk Wolves had ever taken on, but they were more then up for the task. He'd reach out to Lady Mirru Maavo Mirru Maavo with the particulars, after this conference.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Cessair Ideon Cessair Ideon | Vincenzo Krugar Vincenzo Krugar | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Mia Monroe Mia Monroe | Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti | Derron Daks Derron Daks | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Talon Barova Talon Barova | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres | Liorra Liorra | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble

58HAEBy.png

Taris
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

QMYkguM.png

Whatever task force is made, someone who can utilize the Light, or at least the Force, needs to be incorporated.

"..."

Jasper was standing right there. Did saying something make it awkward? Force Light was kind of the one thing he could do, even if he needed a sword to use it. That was part of the reason he had been the first to speak in the first place. A small frown spread across his face...

"...Yeah. That... would be me."

mxR7wKT.png

Objective 1

Crimson bolts lit up the dark hallway from one end to the other. Taking cover from inside an sparse office room with seven other commandos, Minerva stacks to the edge of the entrance before shooting with her right pistol down the hall. She didn't hit any hostiles and was immediately forced to take cover again with multiple blaster bolts striking the edge where she had been. Opposite her in another office room Lieutenant Gakot and five others were positioned trading shots with the enemy before. More of the platoon were further back in corners and other rooms.

Those sleemos got that spot sealed up tight. She thought with a grimace.

Despite the bombing run from earlier it seemed the stadium was sturdy enough to let more Sith troopers survive than usually would. Then she felt someone tap her on the left shoulder. In reaction Minerva twisted her helm around to face a bald tannish Zabark male with brown facial tattoos before exclaiming,

"What?!"

The horn-headed corporal pointed to the wall and replied. "This wall is thin, we should be able to break through it."

"How do you know that Aomu?" Asked Minerva while tilting her helm at her as the firefight continued outside.

"Used to work with my father's construction company before enlisting. He showed what types of structures are strong or soft. The structure is similar what we used back on Balmorra."

To prove his point Coropol Aomu then suddenly smashed his left fist making a hand size hole before pulling it with a grin. Minerva and the others looked on being pleased at this revelation. The former quickly looked to Gakot back out the hall amidst continuing shooting. Once she had his attention Minerva hand-signals her new plan to him and the Klanntoian gives a toothy grin in response. He would relay the order to the rest of the platoon in their positions.

With that settled Minerva went over and gesturing the troops to the stand back raised her right vambrace aimed toward the wall's center. Then she shot a sonic wave with the repulsor blasting a man sized hole with dust kicking up. Meanwhile Gakot and the others gave cover fire while Minerva's team advanced into a conference room with a shattered holoscreen barely hanging on the ceiling. The Mandalorian and the commandos pressed forth still hearing the fiery exchange go on growing with intensity. They stayed closed before reaching the other end.

Stacking up they can hear the Sith troops inches away shouting curses toward their comrades back. With a new hand signal Minerva directed Aomu to ready a thermal detonator. She drew a flashbang. Giving each other a nod the Mandalorian got as close as possible to the door edge with the Sith repeater firing in short bursts. Taking a breath before releasing Minerva tossed the device out the corner.

Drawing back she heard it ignite and cries of blinding pain followed. Aomu had primed his detonator and went next, coming out of the hall throwing the metal sphere with his right arm before leaping back into the entrance. Then the structure shook as a violet explosion followed, silencing the foes. Without hesitation Aomu and Minerva and the other soldiers rushed out of the conference room with blasters at the ready. Seeing the smoking pile at the large exit they shot at the several corpses surrounding the now destroyed repeater gun.

With no shooting back Minerva went over checking the bodies while hearing running steps behind. Sure enough Gakot came up, reporting.

"We lost Te Zav and the new Private Jou got hit clipped in the left shoulder but the medic is patching him up. He’ll just have to use his pistol and grenades for the time being.”

Five casualties, three wounded and two dead so far. Minerva silently observed. Instead out loud she said to the lieutenant.

"We’ll do what we can for our wounded and retrieve our dead later but we gotta keep moving."

"Yes Boss." Gakot answered with determination and Minerva looked around the others whose expressions displayed they agreed. They need to finish this. With her at the lead again the platoon advanced at a brisk pace.

Last edited:

mxR7wKT.png

Objective: Abandon immediate area, survive
Tags: Open
Equipment: In Bio

Their stink had splashed onto his gear, his chest rig sticky with ichor and chunks of rot. His hands felt warm from the heat buildup of his pistol, his eyes were stuck wide and stinging with tears. Adrenaline struck through his veins like lightning as he maneuvered through and around bodies, his reflexes saving him more than once already as broken things - wretched eaters borne from the cesspit of Sith imagination came for him. He'd never seen things like this, nothing this severe that is. They do well to keep their own property tidy.

Their claws swiped at him, their mouths agape with rows of broken teeth and pained wails - one taking hold of Dresden, its face contorted and nearly falling off. He panicked, struggling against dead weight as he fumbled for his vibroknife strapped to his chest. It leaned into him, its skin was soft like wet paper, Dresden's gloves sinking through its body as it inched closer to his neck and shoulder.

Grunting with refusal, he shoved the corpse back and followed up by slamming the blade into its temple. It fell limp, hanging lifeless by the support of Dresden's hand, still gripping the hilt. Pulling it free, he could hear movement closing in from somewhere deeper inside; however, he decided against investigating any further. A lost cause.

Now finding himself back on the open street, it was louder than before. Gunfire and rage bombarded Dresden's senses as he tried to get a hold of himself, scrambling for cover as blaster bolts screamed past his head. His chest hurt, his face damp with sweat as he found himself escaping one kind of hell and into another. He closed his eyes for a brief second, finding his composure again as he focused on his own hatred. They were the reason any of this was happening, and they needed to pay.

Popping out from his cover of a broken down vehicle and concrete, Dresden returned fire upon an unknown hostile. It didn't matter now, the only thing that truly meant anything was making this suicide mission worth it. He needed to find some gratification in doing what he viewed as morally correct - a choice that would help his mind, his perception of himself. Perhaps one day he could let go of his past fully, but until then he would do as he learned.

Destroy what's in front of you, at any cost.

7qdYcLO.png

Interacting with: Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau Any Jedi/Doctors
Armor, Blasters

Taking her helmet up again, she placed it over her head and reconnected the seals with a slight hiss. Freshly filtered air without the dust or stink of the camp washed over her face as her systems filtered it out. "I'll go talk to some of the Jedi. And Danger, thank you. Its support like this that lets everyone else do their part." Now secure that she knew what was going on with the new command center being set up and who this new group was, Ranna headed back into the mess of tents proper as she made her way through the throngs of people between her and the medical tents.

Inside was barely controlled chaos to her as she wasn't used to seeing this type of place. Flurries of activity as people were brought in, treated, and then carried out to the recovery tents or tried to get attention. Moving through the rows, Ranna found one of the people giving treatment. "Hey, what do you guys need?"

58HAEBy.png

Taris
K9AIC3c.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Cessair Ideon Cessair Ideon Vincenzo Krugar Vincenzo Krugar Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Lehvi Vass Lehvi Vass Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti Derron Daks Derron Daks Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Talon Barova Talon Barova Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Liorra Liorra

In most situations, Valery would have been at the front of a strike team like this herself. As a former Jedi Shadow, it had been her primary focus to lead these types of missions, and many of her skills revolved around using the Light. The Wall of Light that had cleansed Exegol before its destruction was the most extreme example of that. But, in this case, she decided against offering herself for it.

The war demanded her at the front, not in the shadows again.

"The strike team should remain small. Perhaps a representative of each group here," Valery suggested. Jasper, Jenn, Aloy, and perhaps someone offered by Lehvi Vass Lehvi Vass could all work together. If they needed more after that, they'd find someone with a suitable skill set.

"I propose that we host another meeting like this. A chance for us to share what we-" Valery paused as a sudden tremor in the Force called out to her. She reached up to pinch her temples and nearly fell over, as she stumbled into Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , her husband. Something was terribly wrong, and it wasn't until the sound of explosions in the distance that she understood what was going on.

They were here.

Drop pods and shuttles full of undead were sent down towards Taris with only one purpose — to wreak as much havoc as possible. It was no coordinated army or a proper invasion force, but it was more than enough to cause chaos on such a densely populated world.

"Love..." she said with a weaker voice, "We need to do something." Valery stepped forward again and braced herself against the table. She felt sick and fragile, but her mind was already starting to reclaim control.

"They're coming."

7qdYcLO.png

T A R I S
OBJECTIVE II: Emergency Camp
Open for Interaction | Outfit& x | x | x | x |
Joran Olan Seraphina Raphael Gallustrade Ellie Omera Nej Tane Aris Noble anyone else on Objective 2
Danger gave a quick nod of confirmation, followed up by, “Of course, a pleasure to assist,” in her throaty drawl.

Departing from Ranna Sejast Ranna Sejast , the Queen of Trade brought her hush comm up to her lips. Pressing the activator switch, she directed an encrypted call to Aeri Vyn Aeri Vyn , who was overseeing the Taris location of the Arceneau Space Port and Warehouse groundside.

“Aeri, how things going at the warehouse?

A pause before the Zeltron’s posh clipped voice patched through.

[ Well. We are transporting the medical supplies from the warehouse as we speak. You’ll see them there soon along with reinforcements. I’ve sent an escort as well as additional coverage should you need them to maintain security.]

That was good. PharmaTech had been in the process of setting up a security perimeter. If all went well, it should be fully functional soon.

“We need more reinforcements for conducting waste management here. Get fresh water in. With as many refugees as I’m seeing, we will need to see if another camp will need to be set up. I’ll ask around for an Alliance leader for guidance, but best have it prepared. Oh, and send word that we will need to give a biostamp to every refugee and gather their base information. Want to keep track of who comes with who so families aren’t lost.”

[ Of course, I will see to that right away.] Aeri replied, already working on the task.

Let me know if anythin’ comes up.” Danger added, before turning off the comm. She will get status updates and be alerted if anything went wrong.

In Orbit -
Arceneau Trade Station and Fueling Station – Taris
MT- 3000 Fueling Station & Shokita- Class Station

“Commander Sei,” Twi, a Rutian Twi’lek a sensors and communication officer aboard Arceneau Trade Station Taris, called out from her station. Her azure hands would dance across the screen, frowning.

While there were several hyperspace pings from various ships coming into the system, it was a particular set of transponder codes that flagged an alarm.

“What is it Lieutenant Twi?”

The broad figure of the Houk Commander asked in query.

“I’m detecting several ships that are not answering our hales.”

Alarm broke over her face, quickly moving to get more details.

“Are they within range for a visual?” Commander Sei asked, stepping down from the bridge to look up at the screen.

“They are increasing speed, their trajectory headed towards Taris.” Quickly, she did her best to try and pull up a visual. It didn’t take long before scanners broadcasted what came incoming. The same Sith ships that had been plaguing the sector before an outbreak of the undead swarmed. “ They are deploying drop pods!”

“Bastati.” Commander Sei cursed, swiftly turning towards the rest of the crew. “Set red alert to the stations. Ensure shields are activated and alert all staff to follow emergency procedures. Quarantine efforts are to be in effect if we get a breech. Open a channel and send out a warning to an emergency broadcast down to the planet and all ships within the system.”

Within seconds, both stations were under high alert.

[ This is Captain Mayr Sei, of Arceneau Trade Station. We have identified vessels deploying droppods onto atmosphere. Identifiers have indicated a high match to the identified vessels deploying undead on previous affected worlds. ]

Something was terribly wrong, and it wasn't until the sound of explosions in the distance that she understood what was going on.

They were here.

Jasper sighed, grabbing his claymore from the corner of the room and throwing it over his shoulder. He didn't say a word. Instead, the Sentinel of Harmony simply began walking towards the door. There was no hesitation, and certainly no need for further discussion on his end. There was a job that needed to be done now, and he wasn't keen on waiting around for it to be done.

He wasn't exactly one for that standing back anyways.

Liorra had been stabbed with medication, sat down beside a gargantuan man, and then a kind vod sent a medic of their clan to tend to her. The young foundling was grateful for the warmth, care and love she had from her fellow Mandalorians. She was breathing, steadily getting herself together, helmet in her hand when she heard the same sounds, explosions in the distance. Lio rifled through the medic's pack, "apologies, vod. I'll pay you back later." She fished out an adrenaline shot and stabbed herself with it, slid her helmet back on her head. Taking in a deep breath, she ignored the throbbing pain in her skull and pushed herself up to her feet. Beskad in hand. "Rala mhi urcir aru'ela o'r ca'tra, hettir etid a'yaou val iyarsa katkeraor. Mhi malyasa'yr akaanir vaii Jetii va subay"."

She pushed herself forward first in an unsteady walk but as the adrenaline coursed through her veins she picked up the pace. Soon, Liorra was in a full sprint running out to meet the enemy. Liorra's feet crushed the dirt and dust beneath them leaving behind imprints of her boot. She needed a jetpack, and managed to pfiler one off some vod who was busy fixing their transport. Strapping the jetpack onto her back, Lio did her best to remember the lessons her mother Shia had taught her about using them. In a second, she was up in the air, doing her best not to think about her failures. Mie hut'uun Ni cuyir, Ni kumeh jima temya'r at gi'a akaanir... Ni malyasa'yr gi'a ibic solus. She thought to herself, Lio was glad for the helmet it concealed the hot tears that ran down her face. Her own disappointment in herself, thinking of how she had failed her parents. How quickly the Jedi had been to ignore her, was everything her mothers had said a lie? Lio didn't want to think about it, so instead she focused on trying to find the nearest drop pod.

58HAEBy.png

Mia felt it, the ripple in the force that made her hairs stand on end. The energy shift in the room among the Jedi was enough to confirm what had happened. Even as an alert ran through all of their comms.

[ This is Captain Mayr Sei, of Arceneau Trade Station. We have identified vessels deploying dropods onto atmosphere. Identifiers have indicated a high match to the identified vessels deploying undead on previous affected worlds. ]

Liorra was moving. "Rie a jate enar, a gar cuyir o'r nayc ayahr dira - LIORRA!" She was gone. Mia swore under her breath, unhooking her buy'ce from belt. "Damn kid is going to get herself killed." she jammed the helmet on, opening herself to the force as she went, reaching for Ordo Ordo .

Ibi'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur, ori'vod.

He will have heard the message from the Arceneau, he would come as he always did when she called. She tracked Liorra in the sky, she cuold feel her in the force, turbulent emotions bubbling over. She kicked off after, catching up quickly. She didn't say anything, she merely gave the girl a small nod. Permission, to do whatever she needed to do and a silent promise the Mia had her back.

Liorra Liorra @everyone else i'm too tired to tag lol

Objective: Sober Up
Tags: [Open]

The tides of chaos rested for no one, not even for chaos itself. How much suffering could one planet take before it began to break? Taris had enough problems as it was without some undead lunatic dropping off their kind like dropping off their kids to school. Talon’s eyes shifted to the rumblings as he laid still for a moment. Soon enough, the whole meeting stirred into a different kind of buzzing. The one that spoke of swift action to answer the incoming sense of dread.

Death hung in the air so to speak, and some were more susceptible than others as evident given the Grandmaster herself collapsing into her husband’s arms. One after another, the Mandalorians dashed off to meet the pods in the air. Some of the other Jedi were also quick to assume action as well. Certainly it was a valid response on all parties, yet it wasn’t exactly the most efficient either.

A sigh escaped from the drunkard’s lips as the smell of drink could be detected from him. Talon sat up as he subconsciously twisted the cap off from his flask. As he stood up to his feet the Jedi took a swig of his bourbon equivalent before putting the stopper back on.

”So much for a plan. I’ll be right back.” Talon commented while he stashed the ornate flask in one of his pockets. His feet carried him rather light and swift as he practically made a detour from the fighting that happened. It naturally would suggest that he was walking away from the conflict if any paid attention as to where he was going. However, Talon might be a lot of things but he typically doesn’t go out of his way unless there’s a good purpose behind it.

His dark hair shifted as the remnants of the undead pods crashed onto the streets as smoke and fire cascaded onto Taris. His eyes squinted from the intense blaze that erupted as he witnessed some of these undead to somehow still be alive albeit temporarily. One humanoid apparent with no distinct features as it crawled mindlessly on its charred limbs over the burning wreckage. Yet eventually it slowed until it slowed motionlessly as if it couldn’t move any longer.

”Lovely, the weather forecast never said anything about a chance of undead rain.” He chuckled to himself as he walked past the wreckage. Turning on his heel as he called out to the sky while waltzing backwards.

”I give your landing a two out of ten. Props for the start, but execution? Rather poorly.” And as if to answer the blatant disrespect to the poor undead if they had any feelings to begin with. Or could comprehend his language if there was even a shred of a brain cell remaining in their decaying brains. Talon heard the steadily increasing commotion over the blasterfire and explosions in a deadly tango overhead. An ever increasing horde of zombies emerged from around the corner, like the roar of the insatiable hunger as they turned to run after Talon. He naturally looked upon the impending doom for a second, mainly wondering if he should’ve kept that to himself.

”Time to go.” And with that the drunkard turned on his heel and swiftly sprinted down the streets. It might seem like he’s running for his life, but in reality he’s merely heading towards one of those important looking places, the whatcha-call-it thing that he’ll know when he sees it. As long as he kept more than a few steps ahead of the horde, Talon mentally reached out to similar minds as the horde nipping at his heels. Effectively drawing them towards him through suggestions of imagery and essentially painting a big target on his back.

Reckless? Karking yeah it was, but it was Talon doing it so it was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom