Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion [GA] Eshan's Summer Solstice

bHga00H.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble <3

Valery met his smug grin with one of her own, "I won't have to blame the dress because I'm taking you down. Underestimating me is never a good idea, love~" she waggled her eyebrows and walked hand in hand to a nearby field between bonfires, making it feel as if they were just a romantic couple enjoying the warmth, music and dancing.

But they had a very different kind of dance planned, and when the locals picked up on it, many started to gather around to watch.

"Echani Martial arts is all about expression and truly understanding the other person. It involves exposing emotion and reading the opponent so...don't hold back. Show me what you got." Oh she loved to challenge him this way, and with them being married, the emotion, passion and ability to read each other was far greater too. This was going to be quite the fierce little fight.

Valery raised her fists, causing many eyebrows to raise when people realized she was actually going to fight in a dress. Then, she dashed forward with augmented speed, and threw enough power into her series of punched that it looked like she wanted to kill him. Her affection for him and the will to win were driving her to be fast and strong.

B L U E P R I N T

THE PALACE, ESHAN, SIX SISTERS, INNER RIM

Extending an elegant handshake to her colleague, she said: "Senator Sodun -- lovely to see you, even if you are a shameless flatterer. But any chance to dress for an occasion, hm?"

I accepted Senator Fortan's handshake offer, capturing her hand with my large, leather-covered, rough and rugged palm, chuckling at her complaint.

"My apology, then. I am a mere man of the people, Senator. Intricacies, such as how to show my proper courtesy to a fair lady must've been beyond my station and education, I'm afraid."

Natasi moved closer to Sodun so that they could speak without being overheard. "Lovely night for it," she murmured conversationally as she gazed out the window overlooking the courtyard. "Tell me -- if you don't mind -- what's your angle on the Echani? So soon after Thyrsus, it makes me wonder if there might be more friction than we'd like."

I checked our surroundings as my colleague leaned closer. Diplomatic events like this one are often peppered by spies, informants, and lobbyists. Luckily, the usual suspects are nowhere near our position at the moment. It's still not the most ideal situation, the several inches that separate us make discreet exchange tougher, yet it is still safe enough for the conversation we have in mind. I lowered my voice while still keeping my alert.

"My angle? Too early to tell. My main interest is how the chaos, not just this, but also everything else that's happening across the galaxy, could affect my constituents."

I kept my gaze on her face during the conversation, trying to study her reaction. Shifting my eyes for split-second glances, I tried to locate the suspicious guests, one of them speaking to Xetha. She can handle this. Leaning back to Senator Fortan, I continued my answer.

"At this point, I'm still yet to determine whether I am more afraid that the Alliance is making a reckless decision, in front of an ever more turbulent state of the Galaxy, or that the central government does exactly what they need to glob up more pieces of the pie. That it's all part of their game."

It is not a secret that I, and the government that I represent, are opposed to central government overreach and rapid expansion of the Alliance, as well as the unchecked influence of the corporation. However, the exact things that bother me about this decision, and all the recent moves that the Alliance had done shall be kept in the shadows for now. Perhaps, Senator Fortan has other insights that she could share first.

"And you? How exactly does this situation concern your mighty republic?"

GADividerWhite.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It's not underestimating when you state facts, love."

He just smirked the coy smirk he always had as they walked. Bumped her with his hip in the process to knock her off balance just a little. He was in a good mood. There was nothing like a fight to put him in a good mood. Once they were able to take their positions, he mirrored her own stance, a calmer smile now taking over his features as he slowly closed his fists. As ever, she was the first to try and strike, rushing up towards him with a flurry of blows.

Each he parried with simple efficiency. Every punch was just pushed off course by his own hand as he focused solely on defense.

"Good to know you're not holding back. Should I not either, then?" He teased just a little before suddenly and rapidly after deflecting another of her punches his fist went right for her exposed side with the same, brutal intent. There was no holding back here.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

bHga00H.png

Eshan
div-orange.png

Facts?

Oh, he was getting it now, and that hip bump only strengthened her desire to let him have it. But much like him, she was in an amazing mood and this was going to be a lot of fun. A chance to be a little competitive with each other again, and spend some husband/wife time with one of their favorite activities - beating each other up before being more romantic.

With both Nobles in their stances to fight, Valery pressed forward and threw a lot of energy into the punches. But Kahlil knew exactly what she was planning, and countered her attacks with very minimal effort.

Much to her annoyance.

"If you hold back, you're eating dirt," Valery said as she threw another punch, but this one was deflected much faster, before he landed a powerful punch in her side. A loud groan of pain followed, and she knew she had at least bruised a rib there, but Valery didn't care. Faster than she hoped he'd expect from her after taking such a hit, Valery aimed an upper cut at his jaw, before aiming to throw him over with a leg sweep.

He was big and strong, but not as flexible as she was - maybe she could gain some advantage grappling him down

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil raised his other hand, fully intending to continue throwing punch after punch as the first connected, but she was just faster. Foresight mattered little when he was already committed to a different action. There was a dull thud as he caught her punch with his chin. That'd bruise later, by how dull the thud was. Yet he still grinned, even as he felt his legs give out under him and he was suddenly on the ground. So a grapple game was her goal?

He was at a disadvantage at first, mostly because of how small of a target she was compared to him. His strength and reach mattered little if he couldn't get a solid hit on her. But it did matter for getting back up.

"You're still going to loose you know. You'd have to hit harder to win~"

bHga00H.png

Eshan
div-orange.png

Her punch landing against his chin felt amazing, and bringing him to the ground was the perfect follow-up. But as she began to grapple and throw punches, she realized it wasn't so easy to hurt him without really tapping into the Force. Sure, he had trouble landing punches as well, but they'd have to get back up sooner, rather than later.

She had to end this on the ground somehow, or she was doomed to lose yet another fight.

So rather than throwing even more punches he'd just easily deflect, Valery rapidly shifted around. The long skirt of her dress ripped, just enough for her legs to be able to spread, and she tried to force him into a headlock, pinning his head between her thighs. Not that he'd mind that, but she was hoping to get him to tap out this way.

A bold move against a skilled fighter like him, but this was all about exposing emotion and fighting with passion, right? She was pasionate to beat her husband after all his teasing.

Kahlil_Div2.png

It was a clever idea. Getting him in a headlock to try and force him to tap out. It'd have worked, if not for the fact he could actively carry her. He smirked, reaching up to cake hold of her thighs before curling up and, well, moving to just slam her down onto the ground in front of him. Simple, efficient. Brutal. He didn't bother holding back. If she was trying to knock him out or force him to tap out, he'd just keep slamming her against the ground until she let go.

GADividerWhite.png

Aliris blinked. Then blushed. Oh, right, she did still have the money didn't she? She cleared her throat before stepping up to help pay for the sparklers, then took up her own with a faint grin. It was a surprisingly simple idea, and pretty. She held up hers, just watching the sparks dance across the sky above.

This was something she'd never gotten to experience. And it just left her with such a big, goofy smile.

Braze Braze | Loomi Loomi | K1[_ _] K1[_ _]

bHga00H.png

Objective: Reunite with Thelma
Tags: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
Attire: Silas's formal suit

div1.png

Silas couldn't help but be happy after returning from his homeworld of Azbrian, not because of being there so long but from the fact how much he missed Thelma and his friends. Now that the rebuild had been completed, it was time to finally rest and spend time with the girl he itched to embrace again. She knew the knight was around, and when Thelma received the holo of him inviting her to Eshlan she seemed more than ecstatic. Today, nothing else mattered other than each other.

Walking along the vibrant and enchanting streets of Eshlan, he took his time to take in the atmosphere as he walked to their meeting spot. It reminded him of the festivals back in Azbrian his mother and father used to take him to, events that were seemingly burned into the back of his mind to remind himself of the days he loved as a youngster. Things had changed since then, but he couldn't help the kid that was still deep inside on nights like this.

As he got to a quieter part of the town, he finally stopped by a few bonfires in preparation for Thelma. In the meantime, he took a deep breath and checked himself over for anything out of place. However, only a few feet away behind him he could hear loud scuffling sounds and the sounds of locals chatting. Curiously, Silas peeked around the bonfire to see the bodies of Kahlil and Valery "Dancing" in the middle of them all.

"What in the name of the force are they doing?"

Forming a brief smirk, he turned his body and leaned up against a wooden post to examine the spar go down. It was slightly bizarre yet amusing to see them both fighting at the festival, although it would be funny to see Valery lose against her hubby as he waited for his own lover to arrive.

<"I'd be careful my old master, your poor back may never be the same by the time the fight is finished!">

Last edited:
bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png

Oh yeah, she was into him.

Larr, who was unfortunately used to getting what he wanted, often misread the most obvious body language. Or maybe he just saw what he wanted to see.

Either way, she was prettier when she smiled.

"O'course." He waved a hand to dismiss the unsaid notion that he'd been rude, then continued on down that exact same path. "No such thing as a free lunch. Only sometimes, the other party brings more to the table. Or they bring the whole damn table itself, and other guests end up bringing a little side dish.”

Balthus paused to accept a glass from the tray of a nearby servant; a brief sip was enough to usher a grunt of approval from his chest.

"The lunch table." He clarified with a salacious raise of one eyebrow and a snarky grin. Larr was quick to grab what appeared to be a miniature quiche from another tray as a waiter floated past.

"Grubs good. You must be doing something right, Queenie."

He wasn’t a fan of paintings either. At least, not the boring, stodgy artwork that socialites pretended to revere.

Noelle Varanin Noelle Varanin

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

Jem wasn't sure what had brought her here. She was spending so much of her time on Coruscant lately, it felt weird to have the sky open above her. It left her feeling exposed. Vulnerable. She forced herself to sit with uncomfortable feeling and acknowledge it for what it truly was.

Fear.

Even today, with no real trigger, she still felt the brush of the darkside. She cleared her emotions with a breath and let her mind go blank. There. That was better.

She smiled to herself and tore her gaze off the lanterns that drifted above. The streets were bustling with life and the thick presence of the force. She let it draw her forward, around stalls and to the entrance of a walking path. Her eyes skipped unseeing over the faces, until a hunched form forced her to double-take.

Or perhaps that was just a feeling in her chest.

"Corin?"

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png
"Jem."

Said Corin, a small death of his own came and went in the brief lift of his mouth. Some manner of a smile to see someone from that old life, a better time, an easier time, and now Corin had become so far from the younger version of himself that Jem had once known. Corin thought the same of Jem, in seeing her now. Their lives became their own, drifted apart, no longer latched onto their little Kaze family.

Part of him wished for it to all come flooding back.

"Been a while," Corin noted, "not following me, are you?"

Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

bwDBmbV.png

"O'course." He waved a hand to dismiss the unsaid notion that he'd been rude, then continued on down that exact same path. "No such thing as a free lunch. Only sometimes, the other party brings more to the table. Or they bring the whole damn table itself, and other guests end up bringing a little side dish.”

Balthus paused to accept a glass from the tray of a nearby servant; a brief sip was enough to usher a grunt of approval from his chest.

An uptick of her brow was her only response.

Such words in her court would deserve a much more physical response. No doubt the fair-haired Echani noble ease dropping on her left would appreciate seeing her put this man on his ass. Still, this wasn't about her, or even Eshan's ego.

She forced a another smile and spoke with that continued exactness. "I am glad you are enjoying our party then. And our tables of food."

"You look famished. Is there not enough at Denon? Perhaps we arrange a trade deal. To help."

"Diplomatic functions can be a bit much," he agreed with a wry smile. "Gracin and my father had to practically drag me out to the Veran Balls." His memory of the days of dancing in the name of planetary unity were quickly scoured away by the offering of the sugary confection and his eyes lit up at the sight of food. Even after all this time, he sometimes found it difficult to deal with the hunger of a zorren metabolism. "You know, there's an old jedi saying. When there is food, eat." He gratefully took the offered doughnut and popped it into his mouth, wolfing it down as he listened to her concerns.

The boom brought a slight twitch to his eye and his fingers graced the edge of his coat over his hip. Loud noises weren't the most friendly thing for a zorren. Less so for one who had lived the live that he had lived. Still, the technicolor sparks were a sight to behold as they scattered across the sky. At least the beauty of the display would distract him of less enamoring memories. "You'll learn. Its an entirely different discipline from the jedi teachings. I've always thought it helpful to try and embody whatever element you're trying to use. For instance, some of the most stubborn wilders I know have become masters of stone. The most passionate often poured that into the force to create the hottest flames. And I've seen tranquil wilders move water like it was a part of their very soul. Mediate on what that element means to you and you might see some progress." He punctuated his teaching moment with another swig from the bottle, though a look of concern crossed his face after he lowered it. Once more he tilted it back against his lips.... then held it... then pulled away. Not a drop fell from the now emptied bottle. "Blast."

Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond
She caught that look, the slight shift in Shan’s eyes as they fell upon her wings. Katherine hesitated for a moment, before the Mirialan broke into a grin. Relief flowed through her, and the Padawan smiled in return.

Yeah, it’s Katherine. Katherine Holt.” She said, raising her hand to shake Shan’s. “Funnily enough, I was just about to purchase a pair of charms myself. A friend of mine told me about their significance.

Katherine noticed something in Shan’s voice, relating to the reason why he had brought the charms. The Padawan’s curiosity wanted her to poke a little bit, but she refrained from doing so.

Sounds good to me, I’ve no doubt Master will pair us together for some kind of training, before long…” Katherine’s voice trailed off as she noticed a number of the surrounding Echani all suddenly move towards one direction. “What’s that about?” She asked, glancing over to Shan, before following the crowd.

What they found was the Nobles right in the middle of a friendly spar against one another. And whereas the Echani around them were enraptured by the display, Katherine sighed and shook her head.

Seriously? Even when they’re meant to be taking some time off, they’re sparring…” Katherine turned her head to look at Shan. “I get that as Jedi we need to keep our skills sharp, but they spar like…a lot, a lot. I don’t get it.

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png
lily-div.png

Attire: Dress
Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto (Interacting) | Noelle Varanin Noelle Varanin | Balthus Larr Balthus Larr | Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan | Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla | Thal Mantis Thal Mantis | Set. Set.

Lily wandered around and offered pleasant smiles to the Alliance members and other Echani nobles that were wandering around in attendance. It was going seemingly well since there were no attacks, rogue animals and droids running around. Apparently that was a thing that could happen with Alliance attending royal events from what Lily had heard. Though the details were vague and it was something that she had been warned was unlikely to happen again since the situation was very specific.

For now, Lily decided to enjoy a glass of wine. Something she didn't get to drink too often since her training had started. The red liquid was smooth and it tasted delightful. As she drank, she spotted another Padawan in the form of Ko. She gulped the remnants of her wine and placed it on a server's tray before heading over to him.

"Ko!" Lily called out with a hint of joy, it was nice to see a familiar face and one she didn't have to worry was her mother attempting subtle ways of getting her to date or marry. "Interesting outfit choice, well..." Lily paused and tilted her head at him, "here to represent the Jedi?" Lily assumed most of the Jedi would not be in their more formal robes and being wearing something more casual or traditionally formal for their visit here, so she wasn't sure if Ko was here specifically on a mission, therefore distracting him from it.

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

"No, I-" she looked around for a moment, searching for the other faces to their group that should have followed.

But they didn't.

"I had an assignment cancel nearby and I-" Felt compelled? Nah, he'd snort at that. She settled for a shrug and left it at that.

It had been a long time since she had seen him. She thought she had wanted it that way, but she also felt the same pang of longing from that simple hello. There were so many things she wanted to say in that moment but she just stood there awkwardly. For the first time since he had known her she looked... good. Radiant, even. She can come into her own since knighthood, and her Firrerreo skin actually seemed to shimmer from it.

He however...

"You look like shit," she observed bluntly.

Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

Last edited:
Shan raised an eyebrow as he saw the Echani all moving off in that direction. Was someone hurt? It didn't feel like this was that kind of rush. It seemed more like they all wanted to see what was going on. So obviously Shan wanted to see what was going on, rushing with Katherine to see the Nobles sparring against each other. Whilst the Echani seemed enraptured by the spar, and Katherine seemed fed up of it, Shan was just examining it, trying to see what he could learn from the spar.

"Well. It makes sense that they'd be sparring here of all places. The Echani have their own...way of sparring. It is said that it can help you get to know the other person. They can talk as easily as they can with their body, as we could with our words. You could almost say it is like a dance to them, and with the Masters Noble, I can barely think of anyone else who'd put on an impressive display." He said rather simply, just retelling the information he had been told himself before giving his own opinion...before Shan blinked as his mind started to wander around.

The two Nobles...sparred. A lot. Even when they were meant to be on a break. So now Shan was starting to wonder when else they'd start sparring...and he was really wishing he never had that thought in the first place as the young Mirialan pressed his hand against his face, taking in a deep breath. Whilst Shan could understand being "close" to someone, he hadn't ever experienced it himself so the thought just seemed incredibly...embarrassing to him, as a few tinges of red seemed to make their way to his cheeks.

"...Anyway. Sparring and training is always useful. You never know what you could learn. I know if it wasn't for Master Kahlil teaching me how to use Soresu and spar against the training droids and Master Valery teaching me how to protect my mind, I would not be here today...but no need to talk about that. Today is meant to be for celebration." Shan nodded at that, trying to bring a smile back onto his face. Caldera was not something he wanted to focus on.

Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

WmUQaeu.png

ESHAN
Amani Serys - Open

Passing over the stroller to Amani, Alicio eyed the sling around her body with jealousy. Maybe if he'd done that, instead of the comfortable papoose he'd wrapped for Liana, he wouldn't be forced to wake her now.

But he didn't care about sacrificing his hands. He liked holding his children this way. It made him feel more connected with them, cradled in his arms.

“Sure, yeah. She needs to experience more new things. Just- Do it gently.”

"Well, I was going to yell into her ear, but now that you've said that..." He chuckled under his breath, before reaching up his right hand, and tousling the wisps of dark hair, beginning to grow in thicker, on her head. "Lia~," he cooed, blowing warm air on her face. "Wake up, baby. There's so much to see."

With a slight shifting, the child roused, blinking open her eyes and yawning, before noticing the brilliant colors and sounds and smells around them. With her awakening, and Amani's permission, Alicio set her down in the pram to grab a lantern, finding a second for Amani to hold, and lighting them both, a sublte warm glow emanating from their hearts. They could help the children with theirs afterward.

He held it close for a moment, staring out over the tranquil lake. "Elinor. Simon. Wherever you are... Be well," he prayed into the lantern, before letting it go.

Last edited:

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png

Wearing: X
Tags(Proximity): Lily Decoria Lily Decoria (Interacting) | Noelle Varanin Noelle Varanin | Thal Mantis Thal Mantis | Set. Set. | Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla | Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan | Balthus Larr Balthus Larr
Z9U36lL.png

The Kel Dor was almost startled as he heard his name called out. He didn’t expect to be recognized, at least not by someone he knew. Then again there weren’t a lot of Jedi like him running around the galaxy. Turning to see who it was, Ko didn’t realize who the person approaching him was at first glance. A lot of the Echani looked pretty similar in his eyes.

But soon enough at closer inspection he figured out that she was a fellow padawan, Lily. He’d mostly only seen her in athletic training gear before so her wardrobe for the evening was a pretty big departure from the mental image he had of her through prior experience. For what it was worth Ko now had a warm smile under his mask now that he was seeing a familiar face here. “Good Evening Lily!”

“Oh yeah…” He simply replied as she commented on his attire. “I've never really been to a palace before or a ball. So it was sort of a spur of the moment decision to come here… Also I don’t really have a very diverse array of clothing options for myself. Especially nothing formal.” Partly because Ko took some pride in his role as a Jedi, even if just a student still. But also it was a matter of convenience not needing to worry about what he was going to wear every day.

“You look amazing in your dress by the way. It really compliments your…” He paused for a moment. “Well, everything if I’m being honest.” Ko complimented and gave a soft laugh from under his mask. His nerves had been calmed a great deal with someone to talk to, even if he did look rather out of place here. The Kel Dor wasn’t really aware of Lily’s noble background, being here to represent House Decoria and or find a potential husband. He couldn't imagine having to deal with such expectations. In the distant past the Vuto family had been rather influential itself on Dorin. But through generations it has waned a great deal. To consider it nobility would be a pretty big stretch. Having made its money through the spoils of ancient wars.

“I hope you’re having a good time here tonight. Getting to see your homeworld and family again. I imagine that it’s gotta be nice.” As Ko aged it got hard to remember Dorin, nor did he have much contact with his family anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom