Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion [GA] Eshan's Summer Solstice

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png
lily-div.png

Attire: Dress
Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Lily smiled, "sometimes it is good for nobility to interact with farm boys and the like, grounds them to how life is for the majority of people. Think the ivory towers can cause some nobles to forget," she knew how it was to be unsure or not even acknowledge the limitations and issues that others had. There were often times she assumed others had the resources she held and was completely unaware of the issues some faced due to the way that life was.

"I am sure the more time you spend in environments like this, the easier it will be. I spent my whole life in this environment, so got a few years ahead of you. Though if you are going to be a consular, sure you will be around these times of people more than me," Lily confessed since she was going down the guardian path.

Dancing a little more, Lily nodded her head, "yeah, I am getting a better sense of the Force now. Though I am focusing it on my body, the Force surrounding me and the improving my own abilities, less than the nature and such." Lily was really focused on making her skills the strongest they could be as well as having skills to defend others. Especially since a few other Padawans were less combat focused than her and Lily wanted to be protective of them. Fight the battles they couldn't.

"Of course Ko, I mean, we both got a few years till then but that just means we have plenty more years to have fun," Kat smiled warmly.

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png

Wearing: X
Tags(Proximity): Lily Decoria Lily Decoria
Z9U36lL.png
Ko agreed with Lily’s sentiment. “Especially for Jedi like ourselves. Not to lose touch with the galaxy we wish to help.” He replied, adding onto what the echani noblewoman had to say. The Jedi have always had their critics and detractors that claim the order and its members are out of touch, archaic fanatics. Even in his homeworld they said similar things about the Baran Do. So passive in their actions they would sometimes be called apathetic.

“It’s very possible if I do go that route in continuing my own journey as a Jedi. But hey, maybe you can give me some tips or pointers for the next time I find myself in a situation like this.” He said with a soft chuckle. Going off some of his sentiment that Lily gave great advice. Plus it’s not like he could reliably hope for some echani noblewoman to always be around to aid him in settings like this.

Ko listened to Lily talk some about how she utilized The Force. Harnessing its energy in a more inward fashion to enhance her own attributes. Likely improving her already forbiddable martial arts skills. It sounded very guardian-esque. Even if that became her primary focus, he didn’t doubt that her noble heritage would aid in making her a very well rounded Jedi in the future.

She also mentioned how they still had plenty of time to enjoy themselves. It made him think back once more to something Kahili said to him and Loomi. About being “allowed to be young again”. But he didn’t think about it as negatively as he had before when talking with Braze. Perhaps being here with Lily just put him in a better mood and bolstered his spirit. “You’re right, we’re both pretty young still. Shouldn’t let ourselves get too carried away with the future I guess.” Ko said with a warm smile under his face mask.

After saying that while dancing with Lily still,
the worst thing ever happened. Ko’s foot tripped some in the mildest fashion after he very briefly stepped on Lily’s foot. The Kel Dor’s body seized up and froze. Feeling like a tidal wave of embarrassment crashed over him. Even though it wasn't really a big deal he felt terrible about it. “...S-Sorry” He apologized practically whispering through his mask.

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png
lily-div.png

Attire: Dress
Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Lily smiled and nodded her head to Ko, "I am happy to offer best that I can in terms of advice, but I am sure that whoever ends up as your mentor, they will be great to help you with this stuff as well." Lily knew she relied a lot on Briana in terms of guidance and helpful tips in how to act as a Jedi. It was a big part of why she wanted to remain in the Order, having someone who was more willing to listen and take in what Lily had to say. Her mother however, was less willing to listen.

She smirked and nodded her head, "don't want to rush ahead. It's good to enjoy the present, even if we are Padawans." Lily knew the freedoms of Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters sounded nice, the step of not having to earn your place or having a stronger voice. For now, she needed to listen more and learn everything she could which was a lot currently.

As they danced, Ko tripped and stepped on her foot. Luckily nothing broke and while her foot was slightly in pain and she had to inhale sharply. "It's okay, nothing broken so all good but perhaps we take a break?" Lily suggested, understanding the embarrassment and not wanting to cause more embarrassment for her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom