Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Fit Hot Guys Have Problems Too | Agents of Chaos + Open

3sPmEx.jpg

Even the insurgents needed downtime every now and then. For too long, they had been spreading themselves thin, some would say too thin, across the galaxy, and it was time to call people home. By decree of Discordia, all non-urgent missions had been canceled for the current week, and Eve was set to glow with different lights every night to signal another day of celebration. The season of Spring had come, and Discordia believed now would be a good time to pause and reflect before sending everyone back out, this time in a smarter way after they'd review and make adjustments.

While the days were filled to the brim with activities around the city, it was this special evening that had been chosen for a very special occasion. No good organization could do without credits, and now that the credits were flowing freely into the Scintilla, both from within and without, it was as good of a time as any to get more.

And that was precisely why, Discordia decided that the timing to hold on auction night was right now. Pouring over the many files of the males who served the Agents of Chaos, she hand picked hundreds of those she believed to be suitable for the job, and then extended the invitations to people outside of the Scintilla as well.

Some would say that "at last, the chosen night had arrived," but Agents of Chaos generally operate very quickly and really, setting this entire thing up only took a few days. Tonight was the night.

One of the biggest dance clubs in Eve's Gastarobi Entertainment District had offered to host the event. For that night, a great T shaped stage had been placed in the club, so that the males could freely walk down the catrun and strut their stuff. Most of the chairs and tables were placed to one side of the T, leaving the other side open to those who wanted to dance and stand.

Naturally, everything was covered in shades of blank and glittery pink.

The music beat, drinks of various alcoholic percentages were passed freely all around, and after the place had become decently full, it was time to start. Patrons, mostly of the female sort, were adviced to grab seats, and then the lights turned off.

Seconds later they went up again, and the host, a little Frigosian wearing a pink mankini, bounced up and down right in the center of the stage.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and everybody else!" the little Frig shouted with glee, "Welcome to the first ever Auction night! Today, we will have good men, both from within Agents of Chaos and without, and their time will be auctioned off! The lucky winners will receive their man for a night.... Together, you will be able to play scrabble, sabaac, or maybe go out dancing! Remember, there will be cameras present, so keep it family-friendly!"

Waiting for the boo's in the crowds over family-friendly to die, the Frigosian shook and began to bounce and grin again.

3sPo7N.png
"Let's get started! Our first mister hails right here from the Agents of Chaos. He is a silencer, so discretion is assured! He is a twenty-three year old human with extra parts! Likes long and late nights with sweet conversations, and is looking for that special someone that can rip the town apart with him as well as share a bottle of fine wine in front of a fireplace!"

The Frigosian raised his arms, letting the crowd know they could start bidding. In the meantime, the production crew was pushing Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros to the stage, urging him to the catwalk.

3sPxSm.png

This is where you step in. We have a long list of men waiting, and they will be coming up one by one.

To those who do not wish to be part of the auction (bidders/sellers), there is still plenty to do!

• Booze is free tonight, paid for by Discordia. Drink your heart away with little cocktails that have umbrellas in them, mead that can grow hair on your chest, or even just plain water!
  • You can dance, slide down the pole, you can wear your sable, you can brae your soul - a huge dance floor is found on the opposite end of the club, with music genres changing every now and then to make sure everyone can find something to bop up and down to.
  • Quieter spaces can be found upstairs - little rooms with lavish couches for groups of two to ten can be found there, decorated with art from all around the galaxy! A team of waiters is also present here to bring any food and drink ordered.
  • If you really have to fight, please take it outside. We have local burly guards to take care of you if you don't.

3sPxSm.png

There are currently five more men in the queue to be auctioned after Dexter.

If you want to join the list, PM/DM Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter with a picture of your dude and a few cheesy things that can be said about him!

Last edited:
Objective: BE THE STAR OF THE SHOW
Wearing: Regular clothes
Wielding: Electrostaff, Two Vibroblades, S.G.S.D Arm, Chaos Gas, eye implant
Tags: Open:

sg5HIx.png

You know when you wake up and find out drunk you is a serious a######.
Dexter had this moment when he woke up splayed out on the floor, to the banging at the door of two rather angry looking followers of discordia.... who kindly informed him he 'volunteered' to assist the great discordia....
Why did she always ask for him when he was drunk? Oh because they both know if she asks when he's sober he'll say no..... He was starting to hate his eye implant, letting her know exactly where to find him and when he was at his lowest, because at his very core, he was her servant through and through....

Behind the curtains Dexter was sagged and tired and hung over, he shoved a few good shots of something strong down his throat before he was able to pull a smile on his lips before taking his entrance on stage.

He would come out like a firecracker, the full show off he was, he'd step out, bolt and flip his way down to the end of the stage. In mid of his last flip his shirt would be slipped off.
He'd kneel at the edge of the stage as he hooked his shirt around his neck and let the ladies get a good long look as he would give them something to watch as he danced for them. Clearly this wasn't his first time performing as he moved and paraded for them, tossing in flips and spins only throwing his shirt off into the crowd of ladies who cheered for him at the end, with a smile and a wink before taking his place on stage.
He stood with his legs comfortably apart but his hands behind his back, his half bare body stilled wrapped in his weapons and his scars all on show, even his bionic arm.
He was rather hoping his physical appearance was enough to scare off whoever wanted to buy his company for the night, but his performance he had put his full effort in so Discordia would still be pleased with him... atleast he hoped. He kept the smile on his face, with his eyes flirting with the crowd.... but later he was going to want to steal someones shirt....

3sPxSm.png
Wearing: Dress | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 1 Dissuader KD-30 Pistol with Glitter Bullets
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros + Open!

re3GLA.png

The glass in her hand had an umbrella in it. The umbrella was, naturally, in a shade of extremely bright pink, and small silvery decorations. It shouldn't have been in that drink to begin with though, since those lil' pieces of decoration generally go on cocktails or other drinks that contain liquor in them, but her glass was filled with pure white liquid that was thick, and included several ice cubes. Full fat cream on the rocks. They were getting easier and easier to come by around the Scintilla.

She hadn't been much in a mood for a night such as this. But seated to her side was her own sister, her traitor, the woman who would bring her there instead of take her to a proper cantina fight so they could pummel strange people who didn't know any better, Madalena Antares Madalena Antares . Madalena looked pleased enough with herself, moving her head with the music, but Scherezade just took a sip from her glass and glared.

Until Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros came up on stage.

This time, not even the blood hound could keep her smirk hidden. He seemed to really try to go all out on it, for it. She glanced quickly at the crowd to see what was going on there. Five hundred credits! someone had screamed, and a thousand credits! said another.

It was good. It was supposed to be good. The money spent tonight would go into strengthening their weapons and ships, not to mention into research for better things for the future as well. It was a good cause. She'd tried to market as donate towards more uncommon means of mass destruction, but that had earned her many head shakes and polite declines about the whole thing. Boo.

Raising her hand, the Sithling focused her gaze straight on Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros himself, hoping the man would catch it in between the flashy lights.

"Ten thousand," she said, and she didn't have to scream in order for her voice to boom over the electric sound equipment. Madalena glanced at her sister. "I didn't think you'd be into… Guys like him," she chuckled.

Scherezade said nothing.

Because she really wasn't, but damned if she wasn't going to get at least one uncomfortable squirm out of that man.

Objective: Don't run.
Wearing: For once not armor. Leather/armorweave jacket with jeans.
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

How had deWinter convinced him to do this? This wasn't the kind of thing Jai did. He was a warrior, an assassin, and an expert on insurgent fighting. This.... Dang it! He probably owed her anyway. He sat in the back watching Dexter go up for auction. He didn't really care how much anyone went for, and he wasn't letting EW come. That would've been worse. He took a breath. Could he just.... No. Scherezade would kill him. He just had to bite his lip and keep going he guessed.

Objective: Buy the boys and have a good time.
Wearing: A Suit and Jewelry
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

Sasmay was quietly watching the stage before the show started, not in her armor this time and not looking for trouble in a fresh looking suit and jacket combo. Granted the woman was hardly wearing the whole getup. Suit pants and a tank top that was far more expensive than it should have been, hidden behind the full sleeve designer jacket that had silk woven throughout the whole of the jacket with velvet liners on the collar. None of this outfit had been hers to begin with, having found all of these nice things while doing a raid on an opposing smuggler vessel that had tried pushing her into an asteroid.

Her crew had blasted their engines, boarded, and taken everything of value after threatening their lives. Everyone on board the Junker was up for a good scuffle, but not being space paste in the middle of nowhere.

Aside from the nice clothes, a decent haul of goods had been sold shortly after that encounter. With Sasmay leaving a towing vessel with the ships coordinates on the way back to her own friendly space. The clothes were distributed among the crew, all of them opting for her to have what she was wearing along with a few rings while everyone aboard got some nicer things also. Finer clothes weren't exactly on her agenda from day to day, but it was a nice change of pace from the armor.

Dexter appeared after the announcements, and began his performance. If he looked, he'd see Sasmay watching him with a smirk that seemed to be growing. Her expression flattened a bit when she heard Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter place a bid. Eyes narrowed, wondering just how hard she was going to have to work to recoup the losses from this one as she spoke.

"Twenty thousand." Sasmay called with a small wave of a drink filled hand, taking a sip of the whiskey inside. She hadn't paid attention to the name or make, just opting for something hard.

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist ----|----

Anse leaned against the bar a drink in his hand shaking his head at the whole spectacle before him. Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter had casually came by his shop after he returned for a visit after more than a month gone. Her visit entailed her invitation to an auction, of men. Naturally she wanted to offer him up and he’d been too amused at the idea to say no.

He dressed as he usually did, linen and leather, comfort over polish. He wasn’t some popin jay peacock to fluff up his feathers and strut. He’d rather be ‘purchased’ for himself rather than some beglamored hollow display. That wasn’t to say he came looking like he’d crawled out of bed or fresh off work. No. He was clean, well groomed and nice looking, but that was all he needed.

He’d been moments before hitting on a waitress, her blushes were quite worth coming to this thing. Right this moment he was eyeing a fetching lad, but he got the distinct impression said laddie wouldn’t be interested. He sighed gustily, drained the fancy drink and kept eyeing the crowd. So far he’d sampled thirteen of the impressive display of beverages and all thirteen just tasted empty. More, he wasn’t even close to being ‘buzzed’ either.

He had sent a message to Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan and he wondered idly if she would show. She had gone off for her own reasons after they had fixed her ship. He didn’t think the AoC would appeal to her, granted his affiliation was loose at best himself. He shifted, spotting the very woman who held his contract and the one responsible to his appearance to this auction. Slipping over to her he casually slipped between her and the man next to her and sighed. “Lass, when ye told me th’ drinks would be worth th’ savor... I had hoped ye would have warned me tha’ your idea and mine of drink be so different. I have had thirteen, one tha’ I just finished tasted like someone made my tongue smell roses on fire tha’ tasted sweet. It be th’ most unpleasant I had yet to sample. Roses are to be smelled, not drank…

He chided playfully. While every word was true, he was enjoying himself some. “How long before ye have me go up and parade in this meat market? I heard talk of bathing suits? I should warn ye, I don’t own one so I be wondering how tha’ will go.

YushaBot.png

Waterwalking Varadboots
Wearing: Fineweave Sherculi-Cloth White Shirt, Brown Chaughaine Cloth Belt, Rough Durafiber Blue Jeans, Brown SuadeEx Boots, and Cerlin wrist band.
Tag: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

Behind the metaphorical or real curtain. “Relax. “ Kas said to Jai'galaar Gred, pulling his permanently ruffled collar straight. Last-minute straightening up. “All for a good cause.” 30% of his own bid was going to charity, that was the deal that got him here personally. Relax was easy to say at a time like this, harder to do.

“Want to be up next? Earlier you are on, the more bidders.” He told Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred which if you cared about image a whole lot would be better for the ego, but if you wanted a quieter time last was a better plan when everyone was out of money. Either way he was comfortable, long as the homeless got their paycheck.

There was an energy about the place for sure. Crossing his arms together and leaning up against a nearby wall the Mandalorian breathed it all in. “Where you from?” Might as well make small talk, like gladiators about to step into a very different but no less dangerous arena. The stage.

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Objective: Complain to & Annoy Scherezade
Gear: Ridiculous Suit | Amnesia | Anat
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter + Open

He wanted to smack the glass right out of her hand. How dare she talk him into parading around like some Twi’lek dancer to “hook him up with a lucky someone”?! He wasn’t exactly fond of… public displays of affection. Flirtation was far out of his league and so were the merits of attraction and infatuation. When he first found Scherezade and her sister, he sat down with a heavy sigh to squeals of “Oh.My.Gosh. Kyriiiiii!!!” assaulting him from the Blood Hound. Anat went to put her head on the woman’s lap for the usual head pats while her companion silently seethed in his seat.

“I look ridiculous,” were the first words out of his mouth as he ordered a large Raava, straight. He needed something to at least loosen his muscles if he was to go through with this pointless spectacle. Speaking of muscles, “This suit is so bright, I think I’m blinding myself, there’s no range for movement at all, and the fabric slides around far too much to let me place an accurate hit. What is the point of such attire? How do people wear these things? They have no combat use at all. I can’t even comfortably unsheath a sword!” At least his hair was still in its signature slick back ponytail, though tonight it held red instead of black feathers within its strains.

His baritone voice carried clearly over the noise. But, his attention was turned to the stage as the creature announced the first “prize” of the night. And then he saw Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros exit with a bang, performing a flip and even taking off his shirt in the process. The Epicanthix knew the man well, he worked with him for gods sake. He turned to Scherezade after Dexter’s shows of tricks was completed for the crowd and the ladies swooned over him. “I’m not doing all of that.”

Bidding time came and he heard Scherezade cast out ten thousand as a first bid.

He heard the number escalate again to twenty thousand. Kyrinov was not particularly fond of anyone yet, but he had to admit that Dexter could put on a show, even drunk.

Time to shake the playing field.

He raised his glass, cocked an eyebrow, stared right into the Shadow’s eyes, and stated, “Fifty thousand.”

re3oXz.png

Objective: Don't run.
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Jai looked over at the other man there to be one of the biddies. He thought for a moment about whether he should take the offer to go ahead just to make his nerves cool off. It honestly was less the bidding, and more how he'd had to live for months. Another scar. Just one you couldn't see. It was also most likely clear that Jai had no clue what he was doing.

"I mean, it might help for me to get over this to just do it." He looked at the man as he asked where he was from, and Jai couldn't help but sigh. "Concord Dawn. Was there months after the Sith invasion."

Objective: BE THE STAR OF THE SHOW
Wearing: Regular clothes
Wielding: Electrostaff, Two Vibroblades, S.G.S.D Arm, Chaos Gas, eye implant
Tags: Open:
sg5HIx.png

Dexter grinned as the bidding war for him began. With as much as he hated the idea of having some desperate chick on a forced date with her atleast maybe he might get her back to his once the cameras turned off for him this was like a giant ego stroke. He was smirking and flexing as the bids came flying in.
Though his smirked wavered as the voice of the devil herself Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter came over the crowd. Yep that worried him.... just a tad.... she already pretty much owned him so he was rather worried as to what she had planned if she entered to win him in auction.... He watched her for a moment before the sounds of the stakes being raised again by Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull ... well well well this was getting interesting. He'd wink and blow her a kiss his grin returning as the bids were starting to get heated, the worry and rather giddy feeling mixed with alcohol was just flooding this boys ego.... And then His day was officially made.
Fifty thousand from Kyrinov Kyrinov himself, the mythic legend that runs the silencers....... Is this legal? Crushing on your boss and then him buying an evening with you?....... For a moment Dexter pondered the implications of this before giving a smile from ear to ear that for once in many a mood actually reached Dexter's eyes and seemed like he meant it.
It was a tough call who he wanted to win this. Scherezade was amazing to stare at all day and annoy, someone who he already spent most of his time with, Sasmay was someone who he thought had some sheer awesome qualities while they shared some common interests he did enjoy chasing her tail alot... then there was Kyri... and His eyes seemed to stick to him, Dexter chewing his bottom lip as he just enjoyed this most wonderful moment...
He would have to return the this feeling later...

3sPxSm.png
Wearing: Dress
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros @Jaigalaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor + Open!
reKFam.png

As the banter between the people crowded at the table began, Madalena excused herself and rose from the seat, aiming to get first to the bar.

It had been a long time since she'd last had a chance to just relax, especially after coming back from being a prisoner of war with the Outer Planets Alliance. She had kept mostly to herself in the time that had passed since, needing solitude to recover. But recovery and relaxation were not the same. She had in truth missed such evenings, and had missed them for a long time. Opportunities to party were rare and few in between all you had to do when you led combatants for an organization that wanted to undo all the others, and pretty much everyone involved had been such for short term, so new friendships were still in their early stages.

But still, staying here for the bidding wasn't something she really felt like doing. If she ever saw a man she wanted enough to spend money on, the deeds they would be doing during their time together would most definitely not be appropriate for something that was being filmed and broadcasted to families. The parents would simply be scarred forever.

Taking a Whyren's Reserve from the bar, Madlena smoothly made her way over to where the dance area was. She didn't really understand the design - why place it so close to where the bidding was going on? The mixture of sounds, especially if you were near the seam between the two locations, was something that probably only teenage girls could properly enjoy. She prefered… More distance.

Making her way towards a further spot away so that none of the bidding wars made their way to her in terms of hearing. For a moment, she considered going upstairs to where she knew the quieter areas were, and check if anyone she might've known was there, but then a certain song began to blare in the area, and there was nothing that could keep her from bouncing over to the center of the people and dance her heart away.

3sPxSm.png
Wielding: 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 1 Dissuader KD-30 Pistol with Glitter Bullets
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad + Open!

re3GLA.png

Someone had bid twenty thousand. Scherezade's gaze moved to look, her sight setting on Sasmay. The Sithling grinned from ear to ear. Of all the people who she thought might offer their own bid, she had not considered her fellow combatant. Now she wanted to know - and had to choose, which of the two she would pester to get more informationa about what might or might not be there. Perhaps… Maybe it would be better if she pestered both Dexter and Sasmay, just to be sure.

Looking at Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol as he asked his question, her grin turned into a giggle. "I didn't choose the order. The producers are gonna ping you just before it's your turn. I can lend you my swimsuit if you need it!"

Turning to look at Kyrinov Kyrinov , Scherezade shot him a look that was anything but apologetic. "You look hot!" she screamed over the music, "And if we need to fight, you're allowed to cut yourself out of the clothes!" That, she hoped, would cheer him up. When he mentioned he wouldn't do that, referring directly to Dexter's smooth motions up on stage, she just shrugged. "You can just wiggle your booty, I'm sure that would get a bunch of people here to bid for you," she laughed.

And then Kyrinov made a bid for Dexter.

Scherezade blinked like a fish. He… Kyri?! The night was getting weirder and weirder. IT WAS AWESOME! She signaled to the waitress for another drink with an umbrella and leaned back in her seat, the smile never wavering from her face. Kyrinov was going to forgive her.

Rising from her seat, Scherezade grabbed her drink and moved a few tables over, taking a new seat next to Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull herself. She knew exactly how much the Agents of Chaos paid as salary. It was enough to live good, but good wasn't going to be enough on this night.

"This is for a good cause," she whispered in her ear before sliding her a card, "Go as high as you want to. I got you covered in return for a promise to manage to make him blush later."

Relaxing in her seat, she raised her hand again. "One hundred thousand!"[/COLOR]

Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov + Open!

Sasmay gave a small nod with a smile to Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter before taking a healthy drink and waving for an waiter. Luckily she had set down her drink when the fifty thousand bid had gone up, her whole body going still for a moment as she looked for the perpetrator. One of the silencers, the leader if she recognized them proper. Well Chit She thought to herself, scratching her brow with a nail before doing a mental tally of her funds. If she -.

The thought was interrupted when Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter took a seat next to her and slid a card her way. Sasmay blinked once, twice, a grin appearing on her face as she picked up the card with a little nod and listened to her bid. Shaking her head as the waiter came over, she ordered an umbrella drink with a caveat of surprise me before raising her own hand for another bid. After all, it was for a good cause. Right?

"Two hundred thousand!"

Waterwalking Varadboots
Comfortable against the wall. Up there early, “my sentiments, get in there first.” Face the crowd. Kas took a sip of a silver flask, offering it over. The silver flask was also his sentiments, Kas courage in a bottle, or for him just a slap around the face to wake up the spirits. The neutral taste vaguely reminiscent of paint thinner. Hell of a kick though, something he’d got from the Pyke’s on a small spot of business.

Sith invasions of any kind were, “bad business.” Kas nodded. Clan Varad had bitterly split a long long time ago from the Mandalorians. One of the few relics from past civil wars. That didn’t mean the crusader didn’t feel like giving a few sith some well deserved Varad Boots to the face, for their recent actions on his once home, so far nobody had been hiring.

“Ever need some payback, my rates for sith are cheap.” He passed Jai'galaar a comm card if he took it, with his contact details and holonet mail address.

Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

Last edited:

Kyrinov

Objective: Win Dexter
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter + Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros + Open

re3oXz.png

He glanced at Scherezade before she left. “I am not ‘wiggling my booty’”

The Silencer smirked and locked eyes with the Shadow on stage, he gave a small nod as an indicator that he was serious. If anyone paid any attention to him at all, they would have probably noticed the glint in the Sith’s steel eyes as he looked on. The bid was a large increase to the stakes.

He’d never openly admit it but he did like Dexter. Not just as a fellow Silencer or warrior either. Kyrinov liked him so much that he allowed the man to, albeit briefly, change the Prowler initiation process for this current cycle.

It seemed, though, that others had the same idea and the bids climbed. It was a charity event after all, spend all you want and regret it later… or not.

One hundred thousand from Scherezade.

Two hundred thousand from a woman he did not know very well.

It wasn’t like he had much to lose, he had plenty of money to waste. It wasn’t like he used it on other things. He raised his glass again, indicating a bid and an empty cup to a waiter.

“One million.”

re3oXz.png

Objective: Calm down a little.
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Madalena Antares Madalena Antares Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Jai looked at Kas, giving him a nod. he looked out at everyone for a second, then looked back. "Maybe. might help me calm the osik down quicker." He would then look at them man's comm card, a little surprised. He looked back up, smiling just a little as his slipped the card into a pocket. It had been a while since he'd seen a Mandalorian outside of his friends. He would stay quiet for a second before finally speaking up, this time in Mando'a.

"I can see why. Thank you." He would then look out at the dance floor, noticing a somewhat familiar face. Madalena, Scherezade's sister. He looked back to Kas, nodding a little. "Hopefully we can talk again sometime. If I'm ever knocking on the dar'jetii's (Sith's) door I'll contact you. Maybe remind them they kicked a hornet's nest." Jai would then walk off, heading down to the dance floor to try and calm down until he was called. He walked over to Madalena, chuckling a bit as he did.

"Well.... Definitely a better dancer than me."

3sPxSm.png
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov + Open!

re3GLA.png

Yes, it was for a good cause! The Uncommon Means of Mass Destruction fund was a really great place to donate money to, because who didn't want to stream hundreds of thousands as a form of R&D grants to find ways to kill people and do more collateral damage faster and better?

When Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull raised the bid to two hundred thousand, Scherezade giggled in her seat, and clapped her hands excitedly, encouraging the woman. There was no way she was allowed to lose. Losing meant not enough embarrassment for Dexter, and Scherezade didn't want to give up on the chance to make that man blush uncomfortable if there was another way to go about it.

And then Kyrinov Kyrinov bid higher. What.

Scherezade turned in her seat, sending her friend glares of death. His bid hadn't just pumped it up a little, but he went straight for the big cash. She sat back straight in her chair, folding her arms, giving a little hmpf. When she'd decided to come tonight, she had not expected to be in a situation that would require her to give out that much money. But…

But it was her choice to spend it. Sure, Twinkle-Doom might have a stroke over it, but… It was for a good cause.

Scherezade turned to Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull , the grin returning to her face. "Don't be scared," she assured her, and then motioned with her shoulder, "We'll make Dexter pay for every credit. Go higher!"

Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov + Open!

Sasmay was smirking at her bid. At leadt until the one million bid cropped up, eyes darting over to the person that had just blown her bid out of the system. She frowned, not even angry at the height of the stakes. More impressed by the fact they wanted it that bad. When Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter assured her to bid higher, her eyes narrowed and the smirk returned.

"Ten million." she called, sipping from her drink and avoiding looking at her impromptu benefactor. Money had been of little matter in her life and she had no idea just how deep any of these pockets went.

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist ----|----

Anse for his part gave the bartender a morose look. “Ye don’t happen to have anything in tha’ be alcohol and not ‘here is a drink tha’ is pink, tha’ taste pink’? I be very tired of drinking rainbows when I want alcohol lad. If ye find some, I be willing to give ye a grateful tumble for free eh? I be facing crazy people with money wanting to buy all of my pristine inches. I need some fortitude for when they be coming to collect what they bought.
You know how many people hit on me a day?
The Lopara smirked. “Aye, I bet, but how many of them look ye straight in th’ eye and tell ye tha’ ye will be jello and might not want to skip off come morning eh?
He got a bottle and a shot glass planted in front of him with a snort. “Sadly for you, I like women.
Lad, so do I, it just happen to be I like both! But aye, I get th’ hint, this be a gift from th’ gods lad…

He then proceeded to simply grab a bigger glass and pour the cup full. He eyed the stage with a sigh drinking the cup half empty. He found himself seriously considering if this had been a good idea or not.

YushaBot.png

Kyrinov

Objective: Win Dexter
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros | Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | Jai'galaar Gred | Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol

re3oXz.png

He raised an eyebrow at the bid of ten million from the woman that Scherezade went to sit with. Interesting. He’d have to get to know her sometime. Of course he only politely smiled at his friend as she shot daggers at him with those bright emeralds she called eyes.

If she thought he’d make this easy, she should have known better when he started bidding. The Epicanthix only seemed to get more stubborn with age. And tonight, he had his eyes set on a certain man and he’d be damned to Chaos before he let someone else win a night with him.

Though, admittedly, he grew tired of the back and forth games. He gave Anat a pat on the head, his gaze locking on Dexter as he raised a glass to bid once more. This next figure should persuade others to stop bidding, and if it didn’t, well he had plenty of funds to waste that weren’t meticulously allocated to another project or cause.

“Fifty,” his voice intoned over the crowd and the music from the nearby dance floor, easily quintupling the wagers with a rare genuine smile curling his lips.

re3oXz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom