Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Fit Hot Guys Have Problems Too | Agents of Chaos + Open

See with eyes unclouded by hate

sg59nq.png

Wearing: X
Tags: N/A

re3BO1.png

Trying to better control his nervous breathing A'Runda stopped twiddling his thumbs in anxious anticipation. He'd would probably say that he had state fright, or a mild worry for public speaking, but he wasn't too familiar with either concept so it would be hard for him to say that. It was more of a fear of the unknown, which he has gotten pretty good at overcoming in recent years, he had to after all. Plus Madalena Antares Madalena Antares was giving him some tutoring on leadership.

However, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was far too over his head. Looking out silently and hidden from backstage he watched as the recent comer up was asking be the most expensive bid on the whole night. Seeing the others having to need t strut their stuff some to sell themselves as worth being with it made the poor adapted Tusken even more worried.

Looking down at himself he eyed the total pitch black covering across his entire body and wondering how in the world he was supposed to convince anyone that he was worth their time he he was covered head to toe in a skin tight suit? Should he just walk away and try to enjoy the rest of the events going down after changing into something a little more modest? So many concerned questioned raced through the young man's mind.​

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist --|-- Inanna Harth Inanna Harth ----|----

The Lopara snorted and shook his head with a grin. “Lass, ye be spending money it be just on me and not th’ pretty rainbows from th’ tap. It still be paying in th’ end.

His head turned when he heard the next bid and when she made the comment he looked over at her then shook his head. “Well, tha’ be a first. Usually I be th’ one fixing them when broken, but now they be th’ ones throwing money at me instead? I… Really do not know how I feel about this.

He knew one thing though, he wasn’t interested in playing with a droid. Of course, he wasn’t going to short it, but he’d offer mechanical aid or upgrades. Providing it even understood just what was going on. One never really was quite sure just what sparked through their wires. “So, are ye part of Chaos?

Not that he knew many faces, for all he knew she could be someone important within the ranks. He didn’t fit within that social structure, he was hired through private contract. So it wasn’t his business to know who was who. Of course, his ignorance just meant pleasant surprises when someone new came along to chat with.

YushaBot.png

It didn't take too long for Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter to return, and by the looks of it, she had brought along company as well. The woman who she had settled down with earlier, by the looks of when he had first looked around following his return. She introduced them, proclaiming the other woman to be "Samsy". or was it Sasmy? He took a guess. She brought up that Josh was from the Silver Jedi rather quickly, which he didn't expect, but he rolled with it. To be honest, he was just happy to see Scherezade being so... Cheerful. This was a rare sight compared to the dismal and broody Scherezade he had been living with for so long.

"Wait...Silver, as in the Silver Jedi?" The newcomer suddenly asked. "Saber swinger huh? You know someone that can't breath to well without a mask? Jedi by the robes, green eyes...black hair....short. Looked human honestly."

"I'm afraid I don't know anyone of that description" He admitted softly toward Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull with an apologetic bow of his head. "My apologies, Miss Sasmsy. But I hope our company can make up for it" He managed in a lightly joking tone, with a small smile as he motioned toward Scherezade and himself. Another presence made themselves known, a droid this time. 5U-K5 5U-K5 would ask to be referred to as Fivu, and Josh nodded his head. "I can oblige that, no problem" He responded. But the droid's sudden bid would cause him to let out a hearty laugh. That was unexpected, wasn't it?

Objective: Dance.
Tags: Madalena Antares Madalena Antares Verdun Veroza

It had been a long time since the Mandalorian had dance, but he could practically feel how excited Madalena was, and it was actually helping a little. He would then notice that the song began to become a slow one, and the sorceress in front of him didn't miss a step as she came close and slid her arms over his shoulders. While Jai wasn't the best dancer he at least didn't have two left feet. So he followed Madalena's lead, letting her more or less guide him through the dance they were doing. He smiled a little, though this grin went from content to nervous as she pulled someone else over.

Jai simply gave the person a nervous nod, and was surprised when he said he didn't know Madalena. Well.... She did just say she'd make him blush, and she definitely did as his face went red.

“I don’t think the droid understands the implications,” Inanna remarked. She shook her head at Anse’s question. “Just visiting the Scintilla. Are you? I hear the Agents like to cause trouble...”

Beneath her flirtatious affectation and pleasant smile, she was slightly hesitant. She’d really come to the Scintilla to lie low while she babysat her ex’s daughter, and since the space station was constantly moving, it had seemed the safest place and the furthest away from their Sith pursuers. Now that her ex had picked up the girl and left her behind, she didn’t really have any reason to stay. Unless the Agents attempted to recruit her… though there seemed to be little reason they might do that. Her ex had called them terrorists, and she didn't want to hurt anyone...

Ugh, what did she care what he thought? She had a mind of her own, she would form her own opinions. Besides, Anse hardly looked like a terrorist. Neither did the other people here. Some were armed, sure, but for the most part they just seemed like a bunch of young, stupid rich people, throwing their money around, drinking and partying.

Her feelings were starting to break through the facade. Biting her lip, she got the attention of a waiter.

“Absinthe,” she ordered. “With a sugar cube.”

As her previous order of a daiquiri indicated, she wasn’t overly fond of the taste of alcohol, hence her request for sugar to sweeten the bitter spirit. But she was becoming much too tense. This was supposed to be a lighthearted, relaxed occasion. Even if she couldn’t find it in herself to be happy, she didn’t want to disturb anyone else’s fun.

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol 5U-K5 5U-K5

3sPxSm.png

Wearing: Dress | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 1 Dissuader KD-30 Pistol with Glitter Bullets
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov 5U-K5 5U-K5 + Open!

re3GLA.png

As Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull and Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor began to talk, Scherezade grinned. Skipping the generic hi's and hello's tended to bode well when she introduced people. She had long ago lost the hope that Josh would be open to dating one of her friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't set him up for non-romantic relationships with other people that she liked. And heck, she liked Josh, and he was a Jedi! That meant quite a bit.

She was just about to join in on the conversation when another voice caught her attention instead - 5U-K5 5U-K5 ! Scherezade grinned from ear to ear as memories flooded to the surface of her mind, memories in which she had signed her name on the bottom of Fivu's foot. No one else had to know about it, unless he chose to tell them. But she knew it was ther.

"Fivu!" she grinned, seeing then the dress he had chosen to wear.

Well.

Maybe she could introduce him to her sister later for some fashion tips.

The big went up to a million and Scherezade blinked, looking at @Anse and then back at Fivu. A million credits? Really? She hadn't known Fivu was into the beastiality thing. She supposed his AI was way more advanced than she'd initially suspected, if his programming was open to such things at all.

Leaning back in her chair, the Sithling grabbed her drink and took a long sip before just smiling. This was one of the silliest ideas for an outing. And she was having the time of her life so far.

She grinned at Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull . "Dexter didn't work out, but what about bidding for Anse? I'm sure you could easily make him blush too!"

3sPxSm.png

Wearing: Dress
Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Verdun Veroza + Open!

reKFam.png

Madalena grinned from ear to ear as she almost finished setting the three of them in the right position for a Madalena sandwich, when the white haired man said he didn't know either of them, and that he didn't dance.

"I'm Madalena, this is Jai'galaar!" she introduced them with a friendly smile, "What's your name?" And once she had that, they would be strangers no more. Simple solution to something that wasn't even really a problem.

That just left the dancing to take care of. Turning around to look at Jai, Madalena said nothing as she noticed the blush. She did promise him, after all.

Taking them both by the hand, she grinned, and began to lean them again, always making sure that each of them got one of her hands at any given moment, except for the moments in which she decided to twirl around herself, laughing merrily all the way.

Verdun Veroza

V
Tags: Madalena Antares Madalena Antares l Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred
Objective: Try to dance?
He started to try dancing seeing the guy blush was rather suprising, which nearly caught verdun off guard enough to blush himself and make him feel even more awkard than he was already feeling but he carefully and quickly sectioned off that part of his brain allowing him to keep the usual calm collected demenor he had used several times before during any number of his missons. This would be a similar thing to any of those for the time being at least till he learnt more about this people.

He did however smile simply saying "Well it is a pleasure to meet a bold lady such as yourself Madalena and your handsome compainon Jai'galaar as well. I am gonna hazard a guess it's a mandalorian name? My name is Verdun and I will be dancing with you both since you want me to so bad." He added a wink for extra measure. Then he followed Madalena into the dance allowing her to do as she please.

As she did that he focused on simply thinking of this similar to hand to hand combat, allowing himself to predict moves and then react accordingly with the grace of a well oiled machine. It wasn't conventional dance methods but then again Verdun was never taught those so going with what he thought was best was all he could do. Let not screw this up hmm. You may have to work with them in the coming days if they are part of this group and a bad start will get you nowhere.

Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor did not know the other jedi, and she ticked her head to the side in a shrug. Eh, seemed they didn't have the large universe wide hive mind that someone had told her as a child. Still didn't explain how jedi seemed to appear everywhere when there was something going down whether legal or otherwise. His use of Miss made her smile, but her name had her biting her lip to keep from laughing.

"Call me Sass, or sassy. Don't call me May. Otherwise it's mayday from there. And I think your-" Her hand waved between the small table. "Company will certainly be enough." tone made it difficult to say if the last part was a joke or sincere in the hint that it was a bad idea to call her May. Her eyes moved to a droid that joined the table. Fivu. She nodded slowly, putting the name to memory as Sasmay turned to them.

"Evening Fivu, and yeah, just yell. Otherwise good evening so far." She twitched sharply when 5U-K5 5U-K5 actually bid, with a raised voice that the woman blinking from the volume. Her eyes opened however and looked to Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter when she spoke of Dexter. A frown appearing as she spoke.

"Seems like he would need a fire hose bath before I go near him. If he hops up there-" She tipped the rim of her drink to Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor as she continued. "There might be something. But we haven't seen everyone yet."

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull asked him to refer to her as just "Sass", or "Sassy". Which was fine by him, if he was being honest with... Well, himself. He hadn't been able to pronounce her name right anyway. She said not to call her May, and he had no intentions of disobeying this request that may very well have been a demand. It wouldn't matter since he had no plans to try it. He did not underestimate her power.

"Well, if you say so" He responded when Sassy would bring up that his company was enough. "My company's all I can provide and I'll be happy to provide while I'm here" He added with a casual shrug. He did feel bad he couldn't help her with locating her friend, but there was little he could do there. Though soon after, she would bring up that if he hopped up onto the stage, there would be "something". His eyes widened in surprise, as his cheeks puffed a moment before he let out an exhale. He quickly brought a drink to his lips and down went half the glass.

He looked to Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter and 5U-K5 5U-K5 as they spoke for a moment before he addressed Scherezade. "Where are the funds from these auctions going to?" He inquired.

3sPxSm.png

Wearing: Dress
Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Verdun Veroza + Open!

reKFam.png

Verdun. That was a nice name.

Madalena grinned and continued to lead the dance, switching some of the time to face Verdun Veroza and some of the time to face Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred . The smile on her face was hard to miss - the woman was having the time of her life right now.

"So who are you?" she asked when the song ended, motioning for both of the men to join her at the bar, where she ordered drinks for all, "Not the name - I usually know everyone around these parts and your face is very new to me. Business or pleasure?"

3sPxSm.png
Wearing: Dress | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 1 Dissuader KD-30 Pistol with Glitter Bullets
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov 5U-K5 5U-K5 + Open!

re3GLA.png

"If he hops up?" Scherezade asked, looking wickedly at Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor . There was absolutely no way she was going to let him pass the opportunity up if she could help it. Besides, she was going to take holoimages as well and then show them to Jason when he was old enough to poke proper fun at his old man together with her.

"All proceeds go to the Uncommon Means of Mass Destruction Foundation," she said with a wide smile, "Dismantling empires costs a lot of money. But I can pull some strings to make sure that whatever you get, goes into medical equipment. And we'll share the tech with the Silvers!" That would sweeten the deal enough, right?

re3GLA.png

On the stage, the host screamed with excitement.

"One million credits for the scruffy lad, from the clanker!" he announced, confirming the final bid on Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol . "We will take a five minute break with song and dance, and then bring our next male up!"

TAGS: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor

Sasmay nodded with a growing smirk. One way to get what you wanted was to trap someone under Schez's gaze, and the woman sweetened the deal no less by offering to switch the funds to something more...agreeable to the space wizard and his cause. She spoke after Scherezade did, a casual tone to the words, with a touch of curiosity. "So, just you here then? None of your other silver friends? Seems a shame for only us to enjoy this."

Tag: Madalena Antares Madalena Antares Verdun Veroza

While this wasn't exactly something normal for him, Jai soon got in the rhythm and actually seemed to be enjoying himself. It was a nice change of pace for the Mandalorian. As the song ended though, Madalena asked Verdun about who he was while leading both to the bar. Jai smiled a little, and took the drink the woman had ordered, quickly giving it a taste.

Tag: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

"All proceeds go to the Uncommon Means of Mass Destruction Foundation,"

His eyelids lowered as he turned to give Scherezade a long, disapproving, "really?" kind of stare. He really should have done his research before he came here. Scherezade had a trapping gaze, but his was piercing. Along with just a very "done" kind of look. But eventually, he figured he might as well. He was already here after all, and if she was offering to have the funds for his part be sent to where it could help people in need, then so be it. He doubted she would lie. If she did, there would be a discussion and he was sure she hated being lectured.

"Fine" he answered with a resigned sigh. "Deal. But you owe me a strong drink after this" he remarked, as the corner of the Jedi's lip faded into the smallest of smirks that indicated he was probably joking. "No strings attached. I'll know. Your sister taught me to always check" he teased as he looked to Sasmay when she asked her question. "Just me. The sisters brought me along. Maybe I'll bring a +1 next time."

With that, he rose to his feet and stretched out a moment. "Suppose I'd probably best head over and get ready."

He was not the type to be put on a pedestal. Or a stage, for that matter. But he'd think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom