Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Fit Hot Guys Have Problems Too | Agents of Chaos + Open

See with eyes unclouded by hate
sg59nq.png

Wearing: X
Tags: N/A

re3BO1.png

A'Runda was a roped into this little event. How? He wasn't really sure, he found himself being wrapped up in a lot of strange things, and there was usual a deWinter of some kind who was responsible, and it more often then not turned out for the best, so it was hard for him to go against their judgment. Currently A'Runda went against his own better judgment by stripping himself of his traditional garbs. Yet he still didn't show any skin, and since he'd entered the galactic stage he was glad to know only one person saw his face, and under his own choice.

Nope, he was wearing a dark, skin tight spandex body suit that covered every part of his body. He was informed that this was a beauty contest of some kind, but he was hesitant to show off his stuff. Even now he was greatly nervous about the whole thing since he was on an uphill battle to convince anyone that he was worth their time given that they still couldn't really see him.

However, he has experienced a major physical change. After Madalena aided him with his radiation poisoning he spent a lot of time with personal training, maybe a little more then he should, and the "newby gains" he got from it were amazing. Quickly gaining and toned, athletic body which could be scene under his suit. He even felt like a completely different person from his rebound, since before he could hardly swing his own gaffie stick now he's sure he could crush the skull of a krayt dragon with one solid blow.

Nonetheless he nervously waited in the back, twiddling his thumbs some in anticipation for it to be his turn.

The little Frogosian looked as the bidding war began to heat up between Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull and Kyrinov Kyrinov . He did not know who either of those people were. They weren't paying him to know. They were paying him to stand on that stage and get all excited, shiver with anti…. cipation, and jump for joy.

So he did all of that, looking like the equivalent of a burger patty on LSD with googly eyes and a big wide grin.

However, he also knew that he could not let the bidding wars go on indefinitely. Surely, he could probably get those two hot people all the way up to one hundred million, but there were five - no, the production updated him - it was now seven, men waiting for their turn.

"Fifty million, SOLD, to the smiling man over here. Please remember that this is family friendly fun so don't do anything you don't want your mother seeing you do!"

The Frogosian was very careful not to look at the table where Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull and Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter were sitting. Just looking at them earlier was enough to assess that those weren't friendly people when they didn't get heir way.

3sPpdO.png
"Next up!" he announced, as the spot light moved to the bar until it landed right on Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol , "Please come to the stage, Mr. Anse Baenshaol!" he screamed into the microphone, "We're not sure where this man hails from, but the wolf in him will lick your face all night long! He likes cuddles and chew toys, probably has more shampoo than you do, and spends most of his days fixing machines and droids in his shop! Winter might be over on the Scintilla, but he will make sure to keep you warm!"

Dasmi Lindervale

D

C3pQi62.png

Dimitri had watched the show from a side seat, clapping and whistling all the while Dexter had been dancing to keep him in good spirits and moving. His wide eyed look caused him to pause when the bidding kept jumping to look at who was bidding. And jumped further, before escalating into the millions as someone finally finished the deal with a whopping fifty million credit bid. Dimitri quietly mouthed the words Woah to Dexter with a thumbs up as the other man passed by.

The carrier captain had come down to enjoy the sights and general atmosphere, not wanting to put his professional talents to use this time. Besides, they had a decent lineup of men to pick from for the evening. Content to sip on a water for the time being, he played with the idea of getting one of the rainbow colored drinks. His chair was turned around, coat on with the chaos emblem gracing the right shoulder as he watched the light shine upon the next waiting recipient of attention.

Fingers went to his mouth, making a sharp whistle and giving a few hoots in support of the man. The black color of armor beneath the coat was a sign he had only recently arrived, and no less from duty it seemed. He did not however have the rest of his gear about him, his frown possibly misinterpreted as a concerned waiter came quickly to see what the matter was before he did give into temptation and order a rainbow alcohol drink.

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist ----|----

Anse picked up the bottle and glass as he headed towards the stage. He set them down on the edge and casually hopped up heading for the one who announced him. He took the mic and looked at the crowd with a smirk. “Whoever makes me th’ highest bidded item on th’ roster for tonight will get ta do almost anything they want with me. I promise ye won’t regret it.

He then strolled over, grabbed his drink and plopped down on the edge to finish it not giving a care at all.

YushaBot.png

Inanna had been sitting at the far corner of the bar, near the wall, in what seemed like an attempt at not being noticed. But this was directly at odds with her choice of attire, a crystalline white dress which, while not exactly revealing, was transparent enough to tease the eye.

After Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol headed for the stage, the bartender approached Inanna, but she didn't look up from her folded hands resting on the bar. He cleared his throat, hoping to get her attention.

She raised her eyes. "A strawberry daiquiri, please."

The bartender paused, taken aback by what sounded like the voice of seduction itself. He smirked, recovering his unflappable persona quickly, and quipped, "You don't seem like the sort who drinks daiquiris."

She smiled and spread her palms. "Can you put whipped cream on top?"

Suppressing a nervous laugh, he made the drink and set it in front of her before moving on to other customers.

"Why are they bidding on those men?"

He turned to find her now sitting at the center of the bar, her daiquiri glass a little over half full.

"It's for charity," he replied. "A certain percentage of it, anyway."

She traced her finger around the rim of her glass. "Have they ever done anything like this with women?"

The bartender hesitated. There had been a small outcry from marginal parties - people complaining about "double standards" and the like, but they had been ignored. The event was all in good fun, for a good cause, and no one was being forced to participate against their will. He wasn't sure where Inanna was coming from, but he wasn't looking forward to dealing with someone who might try to start a protest... or pick a fight.

"I dunno," he said. "I haven't been working here that long. Given what I've seen so far, I'd say if it hasn't already been done, it isn't out of the question."

She raised her eyes to his. "Would you participate in the bidding then?"

One corner of his mouth curled, but he wasn't amused. Here we go again with the flirting... "I don't have that kind of money."

"But if you did... well, do you think they'd let me go up there on the stage?"

His brow furrowed. Her sultry voice was dripping honey, but the look in her blue eyes was somehow disturbing. He felt moved to pity more than desire.

"If you wanted to, I don't see why not." He leaned his elbows on the bar. "But what would you gain from it? Are you part of the Agents? What doesn't go to charity goes to them."

"Unless a special deal was arranged."

While she took a sip of her drink, he shrugged. "I don't know if they'd be interested in that. They could just have their own people as contestants, since they're already getting paid for their other services..."

Someone pounded their fist impatiently on the bar. Inanna looked embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep you from your work with all my questions."

"It's no problem," he said. Straightening, he called out to the annoyed patron, who yelled back their order. "People get nasty when they know the drinks are free, I guess."

"Yes," her whisper trickled down his spine as he turned his back. "When they know they can get it for free..."

Last edited:
The endeavor seemed... Silly. But if the funds were to go to a good cause as he had been told, he didn't mind putting some time toward it. His opinions on the Agents of Chaos were still... Mixed. He hoped that their... Methods, would be pacified when they realized that wars were not won on the battlefield alone, nor just by soldiers. But he was always open to helping to aid civilians if there was an opportunity. So, here he was. An auction, where he was to be put on stage and then potentially to spend time with someone after the show. Platonically, of course.

Either way, for the time being he had found himself sitting beside the two sisters, Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter and Madalena Antares Madalena Antares who were both old friends of his. When Scherezade of all people bid on a man, he nearly spit out his drink. He laughed. It was unexpected, but it was funny. Madalena excused herself and headed toward the dance area. Josh excused himself soon after to make a call. When he returned, Scherezade was gone as well, though he sighted her with another who he didn't know.

Shrugging his shoulders, he sat back down. He hadn't said much throughout all this, his thoughts were on what was to come. He didn't always do the best with strangers, but for tonight he'd put on a brave face.

3sPxSm.png
Wearing: Dress | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 1 Whimsy Knife | 1 Whimsy Witch Knife | 1 Dissuader KD-30 Pistol with Glitter Bullets
Tags: Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Kas Varad Kas Varad Kyrinov Kyrinov + Open!

re3GLA.png

"I'm sorry," Scherezade apologized to Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull , "But keep the card, in case another dude you're up for comes up on stage. And we can break into Kyrinov's house while he's on the date with Dexter and spread itching powder all over his undies to get back at him for doing this."

Looking as the next person was announced, the Sithling lofted an eyebrow. She'd half expected wolf boy to try to make a showing out of it, at least give a little twirl on the catwalk. Instead of entering with the attitude of others owing him something just for being there, Typical wolf boy. She just shrugged, and gave Sasmay an encouraging smile.

Turning around to glance at the table she'd sat at earlier, she nudged for Sasmay to come along. "Come and meet a friend of mine," she grinned, and half pulled the Hunter to where Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor was seated at.

"Josh!" she half squealed, and gave him a quick friendly shoulder punch, "Josh, this is Sasmay. Sasmay, this is Josh. He's with the Silvers but tonight we were promised perfect and by the book Jedi behavior."

Her tone was light, and the expression on her face looked as though she'd burst laughing any moment now. Instead, she turned her attention to the stage, seeing wolf boy sitting there at the edge.

"One thousand credits!" she shouted, starting the bidding war. If they were going to manage to go up to a hundred thousand, she was going to ask Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol to shave for her. It was time for a new rug.

Turning to Kyrinov Kyrinov , she gave him an innocent smile. "You're more than welcome to bid super high for the wolf boy too," she grinned, "I'm sure he'd enjoy your patronage wayyyyy more than mine."

Last edited:
Inanna finished her drink and left the empty glass on the bar. Despite all her talk of making special deals and offering herself up for auction, she had no intention of actually doing so. She had come here for the free drinks, and because she was lonely and lovesick and needed to do something other than cry a river all night long.

If her pillow could talk, it would weave a sordid tale of love lost for decades, regained for a few days, and then lost again, maybe forever this time. She hadn’t minded the babysitting gig her ex had roped her into, but now that he and the kid were both gone... well, the Scintilla felt empty without them.

Standing up, she approached the auction area and peered at the man currently being bid on. He was young and good-looking, in a hairy, wolfish sort of way. Drinking hard liquor with a grin and behaving as if he was above it all, he no doubt was used to having his pick of admirers fawning over his exotic accent and rugged physique.

But what really drew her to him was the fact that he was the complete opposite of her ex. There wasn’t a trace of cold intellectualism or haughty moral righteousness in Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol that she could see. Besides, he was far more attractive… physically, anyway. His personality remained to be seen.

As Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter called out the first bid, Inanna made up her mind.

“Ten thousand credits.”

She didn’t have as much money as the previous winner, but there was no harm in playing the game. And perhaps something would come of her participation here...

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist --|-- Inanna Harth Inanna Harth ----|----

Anse finished the bottle with appreciation, after the first few mistakes the pricey stuff tasted a lot better washing the rainbows from his taste buds. He got to his feet just as Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter made the first bid, which saw him looking over at her very amused. Given their first meeting he wasn’t sure if she was serious or not. The second bid saw him give the lass at the table a warm grin. “Aye! Tha’ be more like it! Mind if I steal a seat at your table? Being up under these lights is unpleasant and I be unaccustomed to being at a livestock auction. Even if this be one where said beastie be off th’ menu, unless I heard th’ rules wrong? Maybe I be thinking a different sort of menu… Either way, th’ bidding can be done where it be comfy.

Without waiting he jumped off the stage, chose a chair across from her and sat. Said jump hardly made a sound and looked as easy as a breath, but his casual lack of putting on a show or even toeing the rules of this sport definitely rose eyebrows. Truth was, he did in fact not care one bit. He’d do what he wanted how he wanted, but he’d be polite.

He was tall on stage, but up close? His six foot six frame could easily be intimidating. Yet there was laughter in his eyes. He knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how he might be ruffling fur at his casual thumb to nosing. He had the look of someone who smiled often and enjoyed life. With wit casually lurking behind all his smiles and roguish charm. “So my name be paraded on screen for all eyes to see, but you be a lass whose name I do not know and would like to. Will ye tell me or will ye keep me at a disadvantage? Ye can also tell me to get lost lass, ye sitting here alone seemed like some kind of crime to me. Least I can do is buy ye a drink since ye be kind enough to throw money at me.

Anse wasn’t a man who picked and chose, pick of a litter or no, friendly or otherwise he gave his companionship freely. He looked over at his boss and decided to amuse himself by derailing her show a little, he was sure whoever else was in line after him would play by the rules so only he would irk a little. “Winter! I be wanting to spend time with anyone who bids on me, not just th’ biggest bidder. There be plenty of time on my hands for everyone. Hope ye don’t mind I be stealing them all from ye.

He might also be just a shade bubbled, but then what he drank was like half a night at a party for him in concentrated alcohol. He had no regrets.

YushaBot.png

Sasmay's Expression
XXRwgP7.png

Sasmay frowned at the loss, but did little more than sip her drink before dropping the frown. "He wear gloves too?" She spoke, tone bland as her gaze drifted over to the face that now had a name. Kyrinov. She narrowed her eyes at them for a brief second before Scherezade nudged her to follow along. Drink in hand, the woman moved quickly, if a bit stiffly in the suit. Introductions were made as Sasmay slipped around table and into a chair before realizing just who she was being introduced to.

Her head tilted at the information. "Wait...Silver, as in the Silver Jedi?" Her gaze went to the stage but seemed unimpressed, looking back to Josh. "Saber swinger huh? You know someone that can't breath to well without a mask? Jedi by the robes, green eyes...black hair....short. Looked human honestly." Yes, she was assuming that all space wizards inherently knew one another through some shared cosmic knowledge. She hoped her description of Aldric was decent enough for them to get the picture, but doubted it. It was a big universe after all.

3sPxSm.png

Wearing: Dress
Tags: Inanna Harth Inanna Harth @Jai'galaar Gred + Open!

reKFam.png

Madalena had been dancing on what felt like clouds for several songs in a row, easily ignoring the bidding wars that were taking place in the other part of the club. While her sister might have enjoyed making certain men blush (or at least, enjoyed trying to), Madalena preferred instead to remain on the dance floor, her entire body moving with the beat.

Only later did she decide to take a break, moving herself from the dance floor to the bar, missing Inanna Harth Inanna Harth by the smallest of moments.

From the bar, it was easier to see the entire club. And hear. What was her sister doing, bidding for the Lupine? She should've known better. Madalena shook her head in disapprovement, and hoped her sister wasn't doing stupid things that would end up with her heart broken again.

Setting her empty glass on the table, she smiled sweetly at the bartender as she ordered a new one, and turned around, leaning against the bar, eying those gathered. The bidding for wolf boy was now going up, but she didn't really want to be part of that. She could see Josh from a distance, but she wasn't going to bug him now while Scherezade brought some ladies over to make him blush.

Which left her with…

More dancing.

But first, she smiled at Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred as e came up to her, complimenting her dancing. "I'm sure you're not a bad dancer yourself," the Sith Sorceress laughed, and held a hand out to him, "Got time to dance with me before your turn?"

Last edited:

Verdun Veroza

V
Tags: Open
Objective: What I have walked into?
Verdun wandered his way down the streets of scintilla eventually wandering his way into the opening of one of the dance clubs that was popular in the area. After a careful nod to the bouncer he was let in fairly easily with the comment "Careful in there some kind of auction tonight, might accidentally get yourself auctioned off." As if Verdun thought to himself wandering on in where he did hear the sounds of bids being placed.

He carefully made his way in with the grace of a cat slinking through the night carefully. Sometimes his lifetime within the military came in handy as such now allowing himself exert a sense that he knew what was going on and that he meant to be there as he made his way to the bar ordering a drink. In spite of seeming confident he was thinking the whole time What in the Umbaran Afterlife is happening in this place. People placing amounts on males? This planet is against slavery right?

He looked around the room, seeing several what he would deem as rather dangerous individuals. They might not be armed but he could still tell when powerful people were letting off steam because they all had similar movements even relaxing things were careful calculated from some while others over did it. All signs of some form of military group letting off some steam and having fun. But it did interest him because he didn't think any groups around would have enough money to pull off something this fancy. He was looking to be wrong as he had been away from action slightly too long for his tastes, trying to learn from the masked figure about some kind of powers he had access to?

Dasmi Lindervale

D

C O M M A N D E R | D I M I T R I
C3pQi62.png

The next showman, more a display than a show in his fine opinion, however was a touch disappointing and the frown on the Commander's face made that plain. Shaking his head he wondered how the bidding would go for such a person. He leaned forward, picking up his drink and standing as he wandered his way through the crowd and towards the back stage. He did however pause at hearing someone bid ten thousand credits.

Visible disbelief painted his face, the sharp snap of his face towards the voice that had made the bid did little to give him a guess as to the intention behind the bid. Blinking, he shook his head from thinking about it anymore. Spotting Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter at a table with some others, he decided to make a short stop to say hello before going to help the other men backstage. He rounded the table, his coat brushing against Sasmay's chair as the woman looked up at him sharply before watching him.

"Good show so far. Gonna go help the boys backstage. See if I can get them all like Dexter coming out."

The fleet commander gave a nod to them all before saluting and winding his way to the backstage. His entrance was not dramatic, taking in who all was back there before speaking. "Gentleman. Any of you feeling nervous? If so, let's get it worked out before you go on." Dimitri spoke clearly, cutting through the chatter backstage. "You all stare down death when you fight for this group, what is a bit of dancing for charity?"

He put the drink to his mouth before setting it down on a table and waited. He wouldn't single people out, but he made it clear he was ready for whoever needed a good pep talk.

3sPxSm.png
Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Kas Varad Kas Varad
3sPxSm.png

The events of the past few months had been interesting for the Dathomiri. She had heard, as had nearly anyone else in the Galaxy at this point, of these Agents of Chaos. What she had not expected though, was to see the glow of the green of her cousins on the banners it held. It had been over seven hundred years since she'd seen one of them, still a baby, but the combination of the glow and a few more features had left absolutely no doubt in the mind of Celeste.

It had taken a while to gather the funds to travel to this remote location in the Unknown Regions. Celeste was old, and had been cloned an endless amount of times over the centuries, but that was her grandmother's doing, and not her own. She herself was penniless, and she knew that unless she returned to Dathomir and paid respects to her elders, this was likely the last lifetime she would be living. It didn't bother her.

Still, her way in there had been the one of servitude. Lacking the funds, Celeste signed up to work in this night club, and had been doing so for the last few weeks. She'd started as a waitress, but centuries of knowledge and honing skills had quickly moved her up to being the Production Assistant, which was exactly what she was doing backstage now. Well. That, and avoiding the family that she wasn't exactly ready to see, whom she hadn't expected would show up that night.

While there was a long list of males to go through for the night, it appeared that there were only two hanging about backtage.

Well. One.

Celeste smiled at Kas Varad Kas Varad , and signaled for one of the backstage waiters to hand the man some water.

"Are you doing all right?"
she asked him, her borderline ancient Dathomiri accent feint, but still easy to notice, "Do you need anything before you go up there?"

Lcoation: Outside -> Table in the bar
Wielding: Sass
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor Kyrinov Kyrinov Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol (So many of you in this bunch)

5U-K5 quick marched down the street to the venue of the auction. He was running very late due to his internal chronometer still not functioning properly. Why could no one ever fix it right? Are there no good engineers anymore? He rounded the corner and slowed back to a standard pace as the entrance was now in sight. The droid adjusted his dress as he entered the building, completely ignoring all the strange looks everyone was throwing his way. It wasn't his fault this was the only type of clothing he had access to.

As he entered the large bar room his head turned towards the bar and then slowly rotated across the room scanning its patrons, searching for a familiar face. Then he saw her, the trouble maker, the woman that always managed to get him both into and out of trouble Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter . He straightened his black dress and strode over to her and the group she had around her with haste. He raised a hand in greeting to the gaggle when he reached them, "Greetings Glitter Girl and friends. I am 5U-K5 but as the young lady here..." He gestured to Scherezade, "... has made very clear to me, you organics hate anything with more than two syllables you can call me Fivu. How is everyones evening going?"

The droid turned and looked at the man stood on stage, "So do we just yell at them?" He raised his voice above the general din of the room, "One Million credits for the scruffy man!"

Objective: Attempt to dance.
Tags: Madalena Antares Madalena Antares Kas Varad Kas Varad

Jai watched for a little bit before Madalena walked up. He could hear Scherezade joking around and placing another bet, and just heard Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull call someone a "Saber swinger." He chuckled, but he did take a look to be sure they weren't from The Sith Empire. Jedi? Ok. Better than an Imperial Sith. Won't wanna kill him on sight. Then again, he had heard something about a ceasefire. Either way. He was surprised when the Sith said he probably wasn't a bad dancer, and offered her hand and asking if he had time to dance. Jai smiled a bit, taking it.

"Yeah. I have some time. Gonna be the first time I've danced in months." He would then follow her out to the dance floor, waiting to hear what the song would so that he could attempt to dance, and try to somewhat follow Madalena's lead.

Inanna had hardly taken a seat herself before the wolf had hopped down and trotted over, clearly excited by the amount she’d bid on him. But there was quite a bit of irony and biting wit in his words—he was well aware of how ridiculous this fundraiser was, and he wanted to make it clear he was no strutting peacock despite his involvement.

She smiled with her eyes cast down demurely as he spoke. He was clearly tipsy, if not well on his way to being drunk, but his accent hadn’t become slurred by the alcohol yet. There was something whimsical and wild about the way he spoke. Were she a hundred years younger, she might be provoked to swoon by that alone, but she had grown up since then. Mostly.

“I believe all the drinks are free tonight,” she said at last, meeting his eyes. “But I appreciate the offer.”

When he asked for her name, she came close to asking him what he would like to call her. But then she remembered she wasn’t working nights in the Harem Club anymore, and that she was the one paying for his time, not the other way around. Old habits were hard to break.

Still, it was tempting to hide behind a fake identity that could be discarded at will, avoiding the responsibility of whatever might occur, good or bad, the resulting memory sweet or bitter...

“My name is Inanna,” she said. “And you are Anse.”

She spoke his name as if it were candy melting on her tongue.

Somewhere behind her, someone called out a million credit bid. She definitely couldn’t afford that much. But as long as Anse was happy to be shared—and the other bidders didn’t mind—she didn’t think it would be too much of a problem.

Peering over her shoulder to see who the millionaire was, she was startled by the sight of a droid wearing a dress.

“Well…” she murmured, facing Anse again. “It seems you have a varied pool of admirers.”

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol 5U-K5 5U-K5

3sPxSm.png

Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Verdun Veroza + Open!

reKFam.png

Grinning, Madalena basically grabbed Jai's hand and half dragged him to the center of the dancefloor. The excitement in her was tangible enough to taste in the air, and she never stopped grinning as the songs changed and now something a little bit… Slower, began to play.

Maybe the successful bids on the wolf boy had convinced the DJ to tone the music down a little. But this also meant that there was less bumping and grinding and more smoothly moving on the floor now.

Madalena, in all her existence in this dimension, had never had cause to blush of embarrassment. Without needing to pause for a single beat, she pressed herself against Jai, her arms coming up to rest on his shoulders. She was a little bit taller than him, but it didn't matter - Madalena was a woman who expected to be comfortable in every situation, and so she was.

And then her glowing eyes rested against someone who'd just entered the area , Verdun Veroza. He seemed to be alone. "I'm about to make you blush," the curvaceous woman whispered to Jai, and then left hm where he was for a few seconds, just long enough to go to the white haired man, hold his hand, and nudge him to join her and Jai on the dancefloor. It was time for a Madalena sandwich.

Verdun Veroza

V
Tags: Madalena Antares Madalena Antares , Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred
Objective: What I have walked into?
Finally getting his drink he noticed several more people joining the party with a man and woman on the dance floor having fun. Verdun smiled quietly watching as the bidding war continued onwards. Million Credits He thought to himself giving a low whistle as he heard the bid. That was more than he had ever seen in one place let alone seen someone spend on another person.

He was still thinking it over drinking when someone grabbed his hand and began pulling him to the dancefloor. He wasn't fully sure what was happening but he made sure to finish his drink as he was pulled away from the bar. Finally looking at who was dragging him it was the woman who had just gotten on the dance floor not long ago.

She was pulling him towards a handsome man that she had been dancing with early. Well this is a different way to be introduced to people. As they finally reached the guy, "I think you guys are slightly mistaken I don't know either of you. Nor do I really dance."

Objective: BE THE STAR OF THE SHOW
Wearing: Regular clothes
Wielding: Electrostaff, Two Vibroblades, S.G.S.D Arm, Chaos Gas, eye implant
Tags: Open:
--------------------
Dexter lived for the shadows but he often liked to be the center of attention. He was a show off at heart and always brought some flare to his work, in time his zest was expected. Right now though, this was truly unexpected.
People were actually throwing money to have an evening with him.... of course Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter betting on him did cause him to sweat slightly, he knew she had no interest in him, and he knew he already owed her... so wondering what on sweet heavenly fire she had planned for him made his knee twitch but that soon faded as she dropped out the bidding war.
For now he watched it with a grin from ear to ear as the credits just kept stacking.
If this wasn’t the biggest ego boost ever he didn’t know what was, when your literal boss, and one of the most bad ass chicks you know wanna go on a dinner date with you and are willing to pay….
Ten Million!!! Oh the gracious Discordia... Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull must be a girl after his own heart....
Fifty million….
And Dexter’s jaw went slack…
why would anyone pay that much for just an evening with him. He’d look over to Kyrinov Kyrinov , his grin returning from it’s gaped look of surprise, his eyes brilliant with star light which would wink before he would take a bow from the stage.
Well this was quite positively the best day ever.
As he left he thought to himself…. His mamma encourages his antics… so that announcement only made his eccentric mind whirl…. Live tv and maybe his mamma watching…. This shall be fun.

Dexter would slip back off the stage, still feeling rather dazed about the whole thing. His eyes would look at an excited Dimitri Lindzinsky slicking back his hair he’d shoot the man some cheesy finger guns before winking at him.
“Well that was fun… are you participating?.... If so wallets seem lose tonight ” He’d ask with a tilt of his head, without the heat of the spotlights on him, Dexter was now feeling the cool air run down his back… He was sure some Brandy would warm him up.

When Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol took to the stage, Dexter would hoot for him, his eyes widening at the man’s comments to the audience and a smirk would curl on his lips.
“They are gonna try that anyway Lad!” He’d call out before laughing as he walked away. He needed a drink badly as he left the backstage. He fulfilled his duty for the day… Discordia had no reason to be mad at him… for now.

Dexter would stride out starting to think tossing his shirt into the crowd was a bad idea as now he was rather chilled. He’d move to the bar tossing up two fingers before pointing to a red bottle before speaking.
“And a firewater if ya don’t mind, Love.” He’d take his drinks, shooting down both glasses of the red liquid before taking his sipping drink. A triple shot with no ice, just how he liked it…. But why was there an umbrella in it? He’d shake his head before glancing over the crowd… of course he wanted to go and talk to Kyri…. But he didn’t want to seem overeager. So his eyes would move to the dance floor watching those there spinning and twirling before his eyes would move back to the stage.
He had no doubt the bids were only going to get higher here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom