Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Hey bud, can we ask you to slow down your posting a bit? We are trying to react to you, but, it's getting difficult, if by the time we are writing out posts, you have another posted, that is bringing out more and more things we should have had time to react to, you know?

Like, most of us are still reacting to the star destroyer crashing. But you are already on the ground, with worms that have had time to dig into the ground, etc, while we are still going through the reactions of that post. Make sense bud? Or am I asking for something unreasonable?

[member="Anton Delane"]

Sorry, the worms have been digging since pages before hand - I know it seems like a lot at once but it's mostly just because it's a ambush/trap.

My apologies for rushing ahead, I've been trying to stop myself, cutting what I'm writing in half! xD

Entirely not unreasonable, but I'm not getting tagged by anybody in the actual thread so I wasn't sure who was and wasn't responding to me. My apologies.

Edit:

I forgot to mention, yea - I'll do my best to slow down.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

I missed that part. I knew they were under the palace, I'll include that in my next post since it's been awhile since i posted. My next post will be after Voph. As of right now I'm engaged in a few different conflicts in the same battle zone, so the next post will bring all the reactions/actions into a consolidated post. Unless you would like me to mention it sooner rather than in my next post, whichever.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] Thanks for being cooperative, and also for being energetic about the entire thing! You've definitely caused the entire thread to take a different turn haha! But, I get the excitement a lot. It makes a ton of sense. Yeah, will be posting shortly in reply to it all, so give me a little time to finish it up, and then we can have fun with it.

Once again, a shoutout to [member="Darth Banshee"]. Thank you for working with me and for being friendly and putting together this story with me. This has been a blast.

Also, a shoutout goes to [member="Spencer Jacobs"] for the sassy attitude and a salute to [member="Adron Malvern"] for keeping an eye on things and helping out with that battle meditation.

Special thanks go to [member="Srina Talon"], [member="Darth Metus"] and the rest of the crew on both CIS and Mandalorian sides. This has been a blast, but my part in the invasion has now ended, as my character has died. Looking forward to write many more stories like this with you all.

EDIT: This has been a massive post that took me about 8 hours to write. If I missed anyone/anything and need to make edits, please let me know.

Caesar Kenway

C
[member=Flash Australis]

Hey man, you get the tag for my most recent post, or did I miss one from yours? Or are you working on a post still? Just asking because the board has been known to screw up with tags every so often, and I can't search through over 4 pages, that average around five parapraphs a post. Just making sure, y'know?

Hey [member="Premier William Harris I"], Nice post. I was just going through it, and I was wondering, if you saw that I was actually firing on your ships with Ion Cannons. I know there's a lot going on and it's easy to miss things so I thought I should explain my perspective a little and make sure I understand your thought process too.

From what I know when you lowered your shields in that area you would have also increased the effectiveness of the ion cannon fire. This leads me to believe that your engines might be having a little trouble as the fire of 8 Ships were initially targeting them. Even though two ships are destroyed, there are still 6 ion cannons hammering away at the Acclamator's engines. Can you let me know your thoughts on that?

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

The butt ugly worm wrapped around the palace relinquished it's hold and retreated underground with its brethren in my post.

Allya, I'll just write it like the shots were going as it left the palace.

Nessa, entirely open to discussing something if you wanna take on a Servitor

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] Damnit, I missed it :( I was thinking about shooting it with my glitter bullets. If I read the sub right that should make them melt >.>

Now I'm wondering whether we're jumping underground and taking them all out or going to kick someone's tush away from the throne.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] They may have, but you were posting quite quickly. So they may have went under ground in your last post, but they had not when I would have reacted to it. Make sense?

I'll edit the post a bit to bit to make sense for this, acknowledging they went back under ground after a few bursts. That way, I get to feel like the time scale happened, and acknowledge your post. Is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom