Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

[member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"]

Edit: I'm gonna go slightly ahead of [member="Kyle Whir"] and let him catch up with us. He's still go Naedira to respond to yet.

[member="Kaine Australis"] The reason for my post, was literally, there wasn't anyone else for Kaine to attack. The only troops in the city outside a small vanguard headed to the palace, were digging out civilians. And a call to the Mandalorians had gone out, to post pone the fight, until they could get them out of the rubble and defeat these massive monsters that showed up. Kaine came in, dropping wave after wave of wide spread proton missiles at the troops...and since the only troops were helping, there was no other way to interpret this action.

Just thought some clarification could help!

[member="Darth Banshee"] + anyone else.

Shia has just dropped, literally, into the middle of things with a Not-So-small army of elite armoured droid cavalry, I figure I might count if you want to dance? I enjoy our RP.

[member="Shia Kryze"] I am doing my post now, last turn I fell back, due to a Star Destroyer ripping mine and [member="Darth Tacitus"] forces to pieces
I have also messaged [member="Darth Tacitus"], to see if he is dming his troops, or could they follow you.

Rhaegar Nemesis Dib said:
I'll wait to the 48 hour mark for responses to Rhaegar Nemesis Dib in the invasion. Then I shall respond directly to Alkor, but will still tag everyone. I'm enjoying myself so far. Willing to wait if y'all reach out.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Kyle Whir"] I [member="Ryndrae Talon"] I [member="Naedira Darcrath"] I [member="Lucien Rayne"] I [member="Ajax Crowe"]
I'm working on a reply now, believe me, I haven't forgotten my timezone is just about ten hours ahead so replies made in the topic often come at times where I'm unavailable. Apologies for the day.

Because of an LOA I have coming up due to work (23 Feb - 1 Mar), my activity will be extremely limited around the site. [member="Adron Malvern"] has my permission to NPC my character [Alden Akaran] in the event that a post is absolutely not possible from me during this time.

Likewise, [member="Alkor Centaris"] has my expressed permission to NPC [member="Ryndrae Talon"] during this time should I not actually be able to make a post.

Alden Akaran said:
Hey [member="Premier William Harris I"], Nice post. I was just going through it, and I was wondering, if you saw that I was actually firing on your ships with Ion Cannons. I know there's a lot going on and it's easy to miss things so I thought I should explain my perspective a little and make sure I understand your thought process too.

From what I know when you lowered your shields in that area you would have also increased the effectiveness of the ion cannon fire. This leads me to believe that your engines might be having a little trouble as the fire of 8 Ships were initially targeting them. Even though two ships are destroyed, there are still 6 ion cannons hammering away at the Acclamator's engines. Can you let me know your thoughts on that?

Hey [member="Premier William Harris I"], I was just reaching back to you again to see if you had taken a look at the above message. I just need to know if you plan to edit your post so that we can keep moving along, or if you have something else in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom