Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

dividerfela.png
It is said that Mandalorians have long memories, but they have forgotten. In their arrogance and lust for blood, the Clans of Mandalore descended upon Eshan and laid waste to her people. This was the final offense. The last straw in a long line of grievances. The Confederacy had been satisfied to turn a blind eye to the war-centric nation, but no further could they ignore this threat. In the name of the fallen innocent, they have taken up the sword once again.
Eshan will be Free.
Confederate Allies:
1. [member="Ronan Vizsla"]
2. [member="Runi Verin"]
3. [member="Tamara Wren"]
4. [member="Rohak Vizsla"]
5.​ [member="Kat Decoria"]

Mandalorian Allies:
1. [member="Tathra Khaeus"]
2. [member="Mother"]
3. [member="Darth Banshee"]
4. [member="Grosck Bah'azet"]
5. [member="Vanessa Vantai"]
CIS Admin Team: [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]​
Mandalorian Admins: [member="Yasha Cadera"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Skorvek"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"] | [List per Skorvek]​
blood.png

Feth it. I set up the TNT. Guess I'll be here for the explosion.

Glad to see my sneaky lil plan playing out.

I'll take up a ME Ally slot I guess. Still got dudes on the planet.

[member="Yasha Cadera"] | [member="Skorvek"] | [member="Adara Raxis"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

If people wish to have at a anubian with a temper give me a ring unless [member="Srina Talon"] wishes to dance :p

and [member="Darth Metus"] I can confirm that [member="Tathra Khaeus"] is green lighted to join as a ME ally and id like him added when you can please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom