Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

I kind of figured you were all still recovering at that point, as it stands to reason that the Bryn'adûl were already underground and prepared, thusly getting the drop on the present CIS and Mando forces.

That was my point of view, like an ambush.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

The Servitors/Shamans ect - any unit that isn't common or uncommon will have their damage intake decided within my posts.

So, you may attempt to do so, but I'd strongly advise against it. I'll be having the worms come up out of the ground to be attacked, where as the tunnels are very much so their territory, your choice.

[member="Veronika Fleischer"]

Hey, do you think you could edit your post? The four Servitors are all 200m in length, thusly covering about 800metres together and have likely done nearly [if I'm being generous, as they've been planetside since about page 8] thousands of metres of damage underground and to the surface.

It would require quite a monumental amount of power to start covering up a mile or more of damage throughout a city. I'd request you scale back what you're attempting to do please.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

To clarify, when I wrote the post I have intended for the the spell coverage to be focusing on the bridge area where she had been focusing on, not the whole city.

So I will edit the post to reflect the area of effect. Thanks.

[member="Kaine Australis"] I understand, however, we're stuck in a post order with Metus, Spencer, myself, Avenger, Elessar and up until yesterday Aedan who just told us he wouldn't be posting. It takes time to get through all that. Not all of those people will be able to post in 48 hours especially when we were waiting on Aedan.

I suppose we'll catch up/figure something out.

Darlings, please remember that the point of the invasion, before dropping in numbers and before getting to where the action is or isn't, is to write and work together. A little bit of patience and communication will always go a long way. Additionally, if we're still thickly in action when the two weeks are up? Extensions can always be requested.

I'll wait to the 48 hour mark for responses to Rhaegar Nemesis Dib in the invasion. Then I shall respond directly to Alkor, but will still tag everyone. I'm enjoying myself so far. Willing to wait if y'all reach out.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Kyle Whir"] I [member="Ryndrae Talon"] I [member="Naedira Darcrath"] I [member="Lucien Rayne"] I [member="Ajax Crowe"]

Hi everyone, I am currently in the fallen back to the rear, of the cis landing zone.
In about two post time, I will be moving back there, unless attacked.
Who is holding the CIS rear together, now [member="Darth Tacitus"] has fallen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom