Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SP3-3DY

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To give an Astromech Droid a hyperdrive. Because why not.
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Astromech droid
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Erdish Hane Erdish Hane
  • Affiliation: Erdish Hane Erdish Hane
  • Market-Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: R2-series astromech droid
  • Production: Unique
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Material: TItanium, droid components
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The droid has a freaking hyperdrive. If that isn't special then I don't know what is
  • Fear processor removed
STRENGTHS
  • This fun little guy has the ability to travel through hyperspace
  • Strong body to withstand intergalactic travel
WEAKNESSES
  • The droid itself has no ability to gain speed on its own. To enter hyperspace, a secondary source of speed must be provided. For example, strapping it to the side of a starship
DESCRIPTION
This is probably one of Erdish’s greatest creations. An Astromech droid, and a hyperdrive, mushed together in a tech sandwich. What ain’t to love?

So basically it is an Astromech droid with a built-in hyperdrive. Literally not practically use. Have fun!

Last edited:
Erdish Hane Erdish Hane

I pity this droid, especially since my Corex 0.52 is notoriously uncomfortable. This submission's a bit out there, but hey, it's not against any rule I know of and can hardly be called overpowered, so I'll allow it; the Starship template would probably have been a better fit, mind you.

Pending Approval.

Gir Quee Gir Quee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom