Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Erdish’s Trade Shop

Translated From Jawa

A'Sura Den A'Sura Den yes yes, very nice TIE indeed. But no items for trade, hm? For you to get the TIE, trade an item to Erdish. Trade Semi-Unique item, ship is yours.

TRADE PENDING

U T I N I!!!

Alejandro didint usually like this climate but this was definetly worth it. Ten pink starfighters lined up, exotic and weird weapons. Jawas really did have the good stuff, but they'd rip you off if you couldn't haggle!

"Habba Chutta! Utchinni atchack a tini!"

Alejandro offered a trade, two x x massive weapon stations he had acquired from some shady scientist. For a few of those pink star fighters (2), one of those Advanced Tie's and The Deathraven.

Erdish Hane Erdish Hane

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Erdish Hane Erdish Hane

How have I never stumbled on your beautiful establishment before?

I've got my eye on The Sanctuary. I'd like to offer my precious all-terrain cargo vehicle. It's served me well and it's in great shape, but I've moved to Denon where you can't really use vehicles like this. I'll throw in a dozen vials of medicinal-grade Zoronhed Bluedream too.

That Wookiee staff looks pretty great as well. I'd like to offer a Gatecrasher energy shotgun and six variable-yield shatterbombs from the faraway Sharukan Empire.

Translated from Jawaese
Hello trader! Long time since Erdish has seen an Ithorian, hm? Very interesting species, yes yes. Erdish sees you come to trade. Let's see what items you have brought Erdish today, yes?

Ah, your eyes are set on The Sanctuary, yes yes. Fine ship indeed. Erdish sees you want to trade your buggy. Oh and some drugs too, hm? No no, Erdish has no need for drugs. Those are for the Black Market, not Trade Shop. Buggy though, yes yes, that will do fine.

Trade Accepted
Oh, you want to trade more, hm? Yes yes, Erdish loves to trade. New items to have. You want Wookie Staff, hm? Yes yes, very old, very rare, and very costly. You must impress Erdish with items if you want the staff.

Hm, energy shotgun. Yes yes, something Erdish has not seen before. But the trade needs more, hm? Ah, Erdish sees you brought more items. Crystal-destroying grenades you say. Not many unique items like these come into my shop. Yes yes my friend, we have a deal.

Trade Accepted

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Last edited:
Master of the Hyperspace Seas

image0.png

Congratulations

Your operation has been seized by the glorious Captain Pyrrah Tae.

All items and resources have now been transferred into his possession, and shall be sold as he see fit.

May you find your life after this plentiful and joyous, so that the Captain may come take control of it once again.

Hey y’all, I will be transferring the items from this shop over into my current Black Market shop.

This shop hasn’t seen much activity, yet I’m still wanting these items to be used by people. They’ll still be sold the same way over at the Black Market, since I don’t want to abandon the item-trading system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom